Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I want a feature about how tips bot lane is all supporting characters from the rocky films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hot dog

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
:siren:C9 Veigar:siren:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I want a feature about how tips bot lane is all supporting characters from the rocky films.

*sad, emotional music plays*
"They said we couldn't do it, they said we couldn't make our names Rocky characters, even I was doubting it..."
*happy, upbeat music plays*
"...But then we realized its very easy to change your name, you just tell Riot."

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I guess if you get nidalee you might as well pick up support veigar. Who gives a poo poo.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

if you look at lemonnation's solo queue history he has been playing only veigar for a week or 2

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Cloud 9 rocking the ever popular double AD comp.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Oh my god the king is back. It'd Dr. Mundo. Please win Tip. Please give me victory....

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
:mrwhite:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

Corki is their ADC

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Is that Dr. Mundo Mundo, the highest Tier Mundo skin? Good Lord...

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

henkman posted:

Complexity owned

Prolly owned

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

rabidsquid posted:

they have maokai, nidalee, veigar, and a hybrid ap/ad ADC

so its not really the trap double ad

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

exethan posted:

Corki is their ADC

Plus Nidalee jungle and Veigar support. It's a lot better thought out then some of the other double AD comps we've seen.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Yep

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I'm not a fan of C9 giving up that dragon uncontested when you have Corki and Nid to throw rockets and spears into the dragon pit.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I can't stop laughing at Impact's play there.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Lmfao @ that mundo play.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Awww, Mundo..

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Mundo goes where he pleases

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I think Adrian landing the hook and then not using his ult until Sneaky is outside of it was better.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
This is looking to be a looooong game.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

That second Doran's Ring is completely loving with Impact - he keeps misjudging trades.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Cloud 9 has discovered a style of play that would give MonteCristo a 12 inch boner. They are so methodical that no one on either team ever dies and eventually Cloud 9 wins.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Aumanor posted:

This is looking to be a looooong game.

Almost feels like time is standing still.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
FROGGEN

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
for those whose twitch stream is dead youtubes stream is still up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-kEdwSI2w

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Libertine posted:

Cloud 9 has discovered a style of play that would give MonteCristo a 12 inch boner. They are so methodical that no one on either team ever dies and eventually Cloud 9 wins.

Somehow I'm enjoying it - but maybe that's just because I'm doing something else right now and can tab over whenever the casters let me know that something big is happening.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
You dont keep babies in cages Riv...

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!

Luna Was Here posted:

for those whose twitch stream is dead youtubes stream is still up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-kEdwSI2w

Yeah, I'm thankful for Twitch for going down. Forgot how much better Youtube was.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

I wish they didnt over nerf Lulu. I liked top lulu as a counter to maokai.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Looking forward to the veigar stun duration reduction in three weeks.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the veigar support kind of feels like when c9 brought morgana support to NA a year ago, except that this time the champ already has a rework on the PBE so its not gonna become a big thing for long

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Only one Cloud 9 is back from half the announce crew; Rivington vomits forth a question.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Wow it was really great when c9 invented morg support rofl. What a great and innovative team.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Jerkface posted:

I wish they didnt over nerf Lulu. I liked top lulu as a counter to maokai.

I sincerely hope that they leave The Good Champion Maokai alone and focus on nerfing Zed. Holy gently caress, I;ve lost count of how many times he ulted stupidly into an entire team, his own teammates a full screen away, went "eeeh, i actually don't want to be there" and went out. Seriously, there's nothing in this game I hate nearly as much as all the stupidly safe assassins. That Kass nerf is a move in the right direction, i hope Zed and LB will follow.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Aumanor posted:

I sincerely hope that they leave The Good Champion Maokai alone and focus on nerfing Zed. Holy gently caress, I;ve lost count of how many times he ulted stupidly into an entire team, his own teammates a full screen away, went "eeeh, i actually don't want to be there" and went out. Seriously, there's nothing in this game I hate nearly as much as all the stupidly safe assassins. That Kass nerf is a move in the right direction, i hope Zed and LB will follow.

Zed is still awful but I'm sick of complaining about it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I feel like Lemon and Sneaky are a very underrated interview, possibly tops in NA? It just goes along with C9 the perpetual underdogs tho, inventing support MOrgana as well as Veigar.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Aumanor posted:

I agree they should make it so the shadow goes next to the enemy. Maybe behind them since he's a sneaky ninja. If Zed goes in he should go in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Hypocrisy posted:

I agree they should make it so the shadow goes next to the enemy. Maybe behind them since he's a sneaky ninja. If Zed goes in he should go in!

That's what it used to be and then they decided it made Zed too good at chasing unless that is in fact the joke.

• Locked thread