Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Name ONE competitive pick that C9 didn't invent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Ashe Mid.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Support Veigar.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
lmao link talking poo poo on shiphtur while clg double kills the whole of dig

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
I love how there was only link's voice as the soundtrack to the awful lvl 1

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Doublelift obviously didn't review the TSM game. Jumps in and then instantly flashes out.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Holy poo poo, Braum's a monster in lvl1 5v5s (as rarely as they happen).

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I want to check Zion's masteries after this game on Maokai. I've never seen the tree packing biscuits.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
This owns.

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
Is CLG just making Dignitas look like clowns at this point? I figured they would fall off mentally after their throw to TSM. You know, like they always do.

Pseudonut
Jun 1, 2004

Ahaha the 3-man proxy. Now this is competitive league of legends I want to watch.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is going to be such a stomp

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Bankerfox posted:

Is CLG just making Dignitas look like clowns at this point? I figured they would fall off mentally after their throw to TSM. You know, like they always do.

I think DIG is very arguably the worst team in NA in spite of the fact that they're two games up on CST for last place.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Libertine posted:

I want to check Zion's masteries after this game on Maokai. I've never seen the tree packing biscuits.

From http://www.probuilds.net/guide/NA/1732965046/19738326 it looks like he goes 0/21/9.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Tristana eats turrets so quickly

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if this game continues as it has i think it will be JO material for monte

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
Did Balls or Impact teleport at all the entire game? I don't think they did lol.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
E: My bad, thought you were talking this game.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
e: nm you edited

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

What is that item Xmithie has in his first slot that keeps having the refresh effect on it? is that Warmogs? my stream quality is a bit poo poo from where I am to keep it smooth.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Dlift never ulted in that teamfight.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Flipswitch posted:

What is that item Xmithie has in his first slot that keeps having the refresh effect on it? is that Warmogs? my stream quality is a bit poo poo from where I am to keep it smooth.

Yeah it's Warmogs.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Flipswitch posted:

Yes that's a Warmogs, the only puke green item in league that I am aware of.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Gotcha cheers, the refresh stack thing was confusing me but I don't know the last time I built Warmogs, I didn't know it sort of displayed when the passive was going.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Wow, Dignitas was just never in this game.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"[CLG's comp] had only one damage dealer"

?????

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
Now if only TSM styles on Coast, it will set this new trend of TSM and CLG destroying lower teams in fun ways.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like if Dig gets a better for-real jungle they should be a mid-tier team.

Mostly because their bot lane is pretty good and Gamsu is also turning out to be okay enough and their real problems is shot calling and jungle sooooooOOOOO

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
btw heres that qtpie gif someone wanted earlier this week

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Lustboy is king

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
Did Lustboy flash into the hook on purpose? Because if so that's hilarious.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Why has Bjergsen let that tunnel in mid river stay up all that time? He had plenty of chances to remove it.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

4000g differential at 10 minutes. That's obscene.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Freaksaus posted:

Why has Bjergsen let that tunnel in mid river stay up all that time? He had plenty of chances to remove it.

N O R E S P E C T

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Bankerfox posted:

Did Lustboy flash into the hook on purpose? Because if so that's hilarious.

He did.

Also, what WildTurtle did in that fight was a Kill Steal if there ever was one. "Hmmm, I did basically zero damage to Rek'sai, he has no chance of geeting away, Bjergsen's practically got this kell already, eeeeeeeh rocket".

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Bjerg with the amazing charm and the comedy charm.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.

Aumanor posted:

He did.

Also, what WildTurtle did in that fight was a Kill Steal if there ever was one. "Hmmm, I did basically zero damage to Rek'sai, he has no chance of geeting away, Bjergsen's practically got this kell already, eeeeeeeh rocket".

If Zed didn't flash that wall, the speed by from Jinx getting Excited would have let Turtle catch up to him. Still kinda rude, though, but that's Turtle's gimmick; shoot everything, even especially things that aren't yours.

EDIT: Not looking good for Mancloud if the first game he was in was also the first surrender of this season (maybe last season, too?).

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011
Well, that was something.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That was just dominant from TSM. Like drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lol. Who was talking about how surrenders never happen?

• Locked thread