Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Wait is 5th Dragon a temporary buff? I guess I've never seen anyone in either competitive or solo queue not immediately finish the game with it, I did not know it expired.

Team Liquid everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeBreak80
May 3, 2009

Third times a charm, boys.

Or another penta for turtle maybe?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Libertine posted:

Wait is 5th Dragon a temporary buff? I guess I've never seen anyone in either competitive or solo queue not immediately finish the game with it, I did not know it expired.

Team Liquid everybody.

I think it's 2 or 3 minutes... And it should be pointed out TL double stacked 5th dragon and Baron.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Libertine posted:

Team Liquid everybody.
I think so, whenever I've seen it in soloQ the other team just gets immediately rolled.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
i hate this game

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Libertine posted:

Team Liquid everybody.

It lasts 3 minutes.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFwXmz1KGoQ

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
remember the alimo

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

If TL lose this game...I can't even imagine their team mood.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

If TL lose this game...I can't even imagine their team mood.
They should just loving all quit the game if they lose this tbh

IWD the god

stump collector
May 28, 2007
LOLLLLLLLLLL

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

There it is

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

2 loving games in a row

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

looool

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Okay good. Blue side 100%.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Good, good

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
That was some poo poo.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

liquid remembers that TSM has had an exposed nexus for about 20 minutes

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The perfect way for this game to end.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
OH MY GOD. IT WASNT ENOUGH. BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS< SO MUCH EFFORT, SO MUCH SUFFERING ALL FOR NOTHING. TEAM LIQUID WIN. THEY'RE THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD. GOOD LORD. OH MY GOD. IT CANT HAPPEN THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. THE CROWD IS STUNNED KING.

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer
IWD and Quas are like, it's okay guys. We got this

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
holy poo poo

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

So now that TL are the champs how do we think they'll do with their top seed at IEM.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

that was a hilarious game

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Gonna need to rewatch that because I don't understand how TSM lost that fight tbh. Was too busy looking at baron.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

That game was amazing

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Speirs
Dec 13, 2009
Idk what's better - This game, or the Lustboy Cena poster

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Redmark posted:

Gonna need to rewatch that because I don't understand how TSM lost that fight tbh

jinx and cassiopea were on top of each other for the last fight and i dont think they had their defensive summoners and items

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Holy gently caress that game. And possibly the saddest thing? If TSM had just stayed in their base and let liquid have their nth Baron, they had a pretty good chance of acing them at some point and turning the game around. But the siren song of the Baron proved too strong.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Let's go Cena... :smith:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Yeah I'm not sure why they wanted to contest baron since they had won 3-4 straight teamfights decisively without having it/dragons

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Jonny Angel posted:

Let's go Cena... :smith:

Someone photoshop IWD onto a picture of Edge

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
It's kind of funny because the Jinx ult that almost stole that dragon turned out to be pretty important

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

That game owned haha.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Now stop picking immobile teams and assuming all your lanes win holy cripes.....

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Flameingblack posted:

remember the alimo
nevermind mexico Venezuela reigns supreme.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Dyrus didn't do much this game, I think TSM would have gotten more mileage off a pick that would help keep Bjerg and Turtle safe rather than another immobile lategame carry, something like Lulu or Maokai to peel/prevent damage.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

By the way, did anyone noticed that several times that game, Santorin just randomly used Locket active (and once Randuin's, I think). I think he was trying to use the Sightstone :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets go WFX

e: whoa, dignitas finally got rid of their low effort hoodies

• Locked thread