Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

I want the ability to sell trinkets so I can sell the like 8 of these that I have.

The trinket inventory system, that you have to first open a character's window then the trinket window, then close them both before going on to the next, etc. is total garbage. The UI definitely needs improvement and I hope they focus on that a lot as the game gets closer to official release.

Clicking on a trinket slot should just open the trinket window and show only eligible trinkets(and one of each with how many you have in your inventory listed next to it). Dragging a trinket out of a slot should automatically dump it back into your trinket inventory.

Protip: You can switch between characters without closing the Trinket window if you open their inventory via the Right Side List instead of the Embark Slots.

Point still stands that a bunch of UI could be streamlined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

This latest update has made the game run very smoothly on my MacBook Pro. Of course I have my first real 'A-Team' death after of a level 3 Graverobber. Just consistent heavy hits from those pigmen. The warrens always seem to give me the most trouble.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
There are some nasty creatures in each area - crossbow skeletons focus-firing your back rows in the Ruins, dogs dodging everything and mushroom zombies nuking marked heroes in the Weald, brigand bosses with two musket jerks hitting everyone every round in both - but the Warrens creatures are just nasty as hell in my experience. That dungeon is flat-out mean.

GladRagKraken
Mar 27, 2010
I was wondering why I couldn't see all the bans and probations being handed out, then I remembered this is the same subforum w/ the LoL and DotA threads, and was grateful that the thread wasn't worse.

I've found lategame Plague Doctor to be a beast, after the recent patches. Fully skilled up she's got a the fairly nasty single target + DoT which does ~13 damage before the monster gets to act again & ~18 before it gets to act twice, which isn't great, but certainly isn't terrible. She's got the ability to stun 2 backrow targets, which tend to be nastier customers than the frontrow folks Crusader and Vestral and Hellion can stun. She's got the ability to remove DoTs before the DoTs hit, and they can get up to some big numbers in lategame. To top it off, she's got a buff to make your big hitters hit bigger. Amazing class, lategame. I havn't tried with her underleveled or not skilled up, so maybe she sucks then, but even the Graverobber, who we all agree is obviously the best class, kinda sucks if she's a couple levels out of her league.

I can not get jesters to not suck though, even after reading the thread. Do I just need to be dragging out fights longer to get more use out of their stress reduction? Do I need to be loading them down with +crit trinkets? Why can't I get them to be good?

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

I feel like in the game I could make better choices if the enemy attacks and what rows they can target from where was more transparent. The damage reduction skills feel like they are very sketchy without some means to increase the likelihood that the 'tank' will take the hit. Crawl is pretty transparent about what its bad guys can do, making it more 'your fault' when you do die.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

MadHat posted:

Protip: You can switch between characters without closing the Trinket window if you open their inventory via the Right Side List instead of the Embark Slots.

Maybe if the ones embarking were temporarily shuffled to the top of the right-side list, so rightclicking them didn't involve scrolling... or if the embark slots weren't covered up

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

MadHat posted:

Thanks for the tip, made quick-switching equipment(for swapping Sun/Moon Rings/Cloaks depending on the run) way easier.

They can't add a trash/sell/salvage trinket option soon enough though. Christ is my trinket inventory becoming a mess. Easily 12 rows of just absolute garbage.

GladRagKraken posted:

I was wondering why I couldn't see all the bans and probations being handed out, then I remembered this is the same subforum w/ the LoL and DotA threads, and was grateful that the thread wasn't worse.
This is some Carebear level poo poo going down in this thread dude, you ain't seen nothing yet

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Feb 22, 2015

Teslavi
May 28, 2006
Ridiculous.

Captain Invictus posted:

They can't add a trash/sell/salvage trinket option soon enough though. Christ is my trinket inventory becoming a mess. Easily 12 rows of just absolute garbage.

Pretty sure you can shift-left click to discard trinkets from your trinket inventory the same as you would discard items during a dungeon.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Can't you just shift-click to get rid of the useless ones?

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Teslavi posted:

Pretty sure you can shift-left click to discard trinkets from your trinket inventory the same as you would discard items during a dungeon.

There's a small advantage to keeping them, just because if you lose one to random, it's less likely tobea good one.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Teslavi posted:

I have trouble seeing red text on dark backgrounds in games for some reason. Probably my lovely eyesight. I know it says that in a dungeon, but I'm away from the computer right now, does it say that in the trinket menu?

I still would like to be able to salvage or sell trinkets though. Have a merchant wagon that deals in turning items into heirlooms you need, or gold. There also needs to be some sort of method to use heirlooms once you've upgraded everything(the only things left for me are the top-end Sanitarium and camp tiers, which require a whole buncha busts and crests), maybe add a gambling hall and just have the tavern be hookers'n'booze with four slots each.

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

Just had an interesting hag kill. Took the occultist-highwayman-highwayman-occultist party through, which is pretty great at low levels so far, and didn't have anyone get potted. She just used meat tenderizer (the party-wide hit) like 3 or 4 times. It seems to have a high crit rate, so because of that fight I walked out with some stress, but it was pretty strange.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Radiochromatic posted:

In a way, I kind of really appreciate that the game drops terrible trinkets that offer no benefit. Kind of like a punishment for anyone foolish enough to go "Yeah, I like stun skills, let's put that on him" without checking if he can.

Unidentified/cursed trinkets could be fun too. Or just more gear options that don't all come from one hut in town. Let the blacksmith establish the baseline for all fresh meat coming off the wagon, kit out your favorite doomed adventurers with specific upside/downside junk from the ruins.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

It would be sorta neat if you could turn a trinket into an heirloom. This lovely cursed belt buckle is now, uhh, a... prized part of our family heritage because, umm, it was worn by my great-uncle Highwayman Harry. Yeah, that's the ticket! Anyway here it is, please make your booze boozier so my dudes chill out more when they drink here.

Actually, now that I think about it, having trinkets replace heirlooms for part of an upgrade chain would be interesting. Add new functionality to the trinket wagon by trading in some crests and 6 crap-quality trinkets, upgrade it with better trinkets, and so on.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ZypherIM posted:

Just had an interesting hag kill. Took the occultist-highwayman-highwayman-occultist party through, which is pretty great at low levels so far, and didn't have anyone get potted. She just used meat tenderizer (the party-wide hit) like 3 or 4 times. It seems to have a high crit rate, so because of that fight I walked out with some stress, but it was pretty strange.
Similarly, went in for my first rank 5 boss fight, the Necromancer Lord, and killed him in three turns, Vestal/Occultist/Highwayman/Crusader. My Occultist and Highwayman just WOULD NOT STOP CRITTING, my Occultist has something insane like 38% crit on his dagger attack, and my Highwayman has Sun Ring and Sun Cloak(how are these and the Moon versions in the game when literally everything else has drawbacks?), while the Crusader used his multi-hit attack to kill the skeletons that the Lord pooped out and also whack the Lord at the same time, with the Vestal finishing off the skeletons with Judgement if they didn't kick it from the Crusader attack.

Even with 190 health, four 34 damage attacks from the Occultist and Highwayman took him down incredibly fast. And then the finishing blow was from a bleed tick. :getin:

edit: I kinda wish they'd allow, say, 3-4 of each class maximum on the roster instead of limiting it to 20 total. I know it's to force you to pick and choose who goes in for therapy/treatment and who to take on runs, but I want more options somehow, since there's so many classes with more on the way, but I'm not sure how they'd balance it.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 22, 2015

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

GladRagKraken posted:

I can not get jesters to not suck though, even after reading the thread. Do I just need to be dragging out fights longer to get more use out of their stress reduction? Do I need to be loading them down with +crit trinkets? Why can't I get them to be good?

I think Jesters are probably most useful from like Level 2 to like Level 4. It's not so much their stress song as their battle ballad. Buff that up and put them in the far back, give them battle ballad, lunge, stress song, and slice off. Their job is to sit in the back and spam ballad. From level 2-4 or so the stacked bonus to crit rate and Speed mean that your whole team goes first every round and can have hugely high crit chance (esp. if you're also doing a dark run or using crit trinkets). All the crits really really add up as does going first in every combat round. Then near the end of the fight he can either stress heal or lunge forward for a finishing blow on an enemy.

After a certain point though your characters have enough +crit just from levelling up, gear, etc., that the Jester's bonus gets kinda redundant. Still that's the optimal approach for them I think.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

edit: I kinda wish they'd allow, say, 3-4 of each class maximum on the roster instead of limiting it to 20 total. I know it's to force you to pick and choose who goes in for therapy/treatment and who to take on runs, but I want more options somehow, since there's so many classes with more on the way, but I'm not sure how they'd balance it.
Well, at least the files are open enough to change it yourself:

i like crusader :downs: (6th one died on the Hag)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I actually have a front line jester I've been grooming, he's level 4. I have double berserk charms(? The one that's a red book) that gives him ludicrous speed, then he spams Solo and uses dirk stab and slice off depending on the situation.

I had a Solo crit for 15 when he was level 3. That's pretty loving sweet for something that hits everything, adds a stacking -10 accuracy debuff, and started out doing 1 damage. :v: it base hits for 4-6 now and is incredibly handy for dealing with spiders, maggots, and other low health baddies.

Dirk stab gets him to the front line in a hurry if he's knocked back, and I have a crusader as his second for backup.

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

I actually have a front line jester I've been grooming, he's level 4. I have double berserk charms(? The one that's a red book) that gives him ludicrous speed, then he spams Solo and uses dirk stab and slice off depending on the situation.

I had a Solo crit for 15 when he was level 3. That's pretty loving sweet for something that hits everything, adds a stacking -10 debuff, and started out doing 1 damage. :v:

Dirk stab gets him to the front line in a hurry if he's knocked back, and I have a crusader as his second for backup.

If you run him with plague doctors, bear in mind that emboldening vapours stacks with itself and interacts additively with the damage penalty on solo.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I've actually got a low level plague doctor I've been using, I'll have to try that. Oneshotting a quartet of rank 5 maggots by jamming out super hard would be hilarious.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

I've leveled almost my entire roster of 13 (except a couple occultists who are out of favor) to lv3 and I feel like I'm on the treadmill a bit at this point, just hoping I roll for enough deed/portrait drops to get that next upgrade, rinse/repeat. It would be cool if you could branch the heroes' guild and/or blacksmith progression instead of every upgrade being +1crit +1-2dmg, push them into specializations for some more depth. All my lepers, all my vestals, all my highwaymen etc. are essentially interchangeable.

Quirks really aren't significant enough to influence my selection choices. +dmg in Ruins is nice, but if that particular bounty hunter isn't available I'd just pick another bounty hunter. 2 of my 3 vestals have 5-6 negative quirks which don't affect me at all; maybe that's fortunate but maluses to my healer's accuracy, damage, and destress options aren't differentiating them in any way.

I might do that roster size edit since all my deeds are going towards keeping weapons and armor current and my groups are getting a bit stagnant. With 11 lv3s I'm disinclined to sack anyone just to take on a level zero for the sake of trying a different comp five weeks from now when I get them up to speed. I think I agree with whoever said the wagon upgrades should be made baseline, the deeper roster is more interesting as is making frequent decisions on who to keep/kick.

Antares fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Feb 22, 2015

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Antares posted:

All my lepers, all my vestals, all my highwaymen etc. are essentially interchangeable.
That's why I stopped learning new skills, but that handicap necessitates a larger roster for experimenting with parties because your guys are no longer optimal

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Jackard posted:

That's why I stopped learning new skills, but that handicap necessitates a larger roster for experimenting with parties because your guys are no longer optimal

That only sort of works. So far I haven't had a leper that didn't come with both the single- and double-target attacks, which are about all I use on them unless their hit% is particularly dismal and they need the acc buff. All my highwaymen had Grapeshot and Clean Guns when I hired them. Increasing the cost of re-skilling might help, but I don't think that's really a winner either without a meticulous balance pass because right I wouldn't use e.g. a vestal who couldn't heal in any non-gimmick party.

Not that I'm incapable of doing the self-limiting/gimmick thing, or that I've tried every workable combination. There are some cool party possibilities I just haven't had the roster space to play with. But in general I think in the places where the game isn't aggressively random it's surprisingly linear right now. I like it, but there are few opportunities for improvement where they could make it excellent. Strategically, XCOM's Long War comes to mind a lot for me as something they could take lessons from (less so tactically since turn order is almost arbitrary in DD).

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Devs: "we are targeting a 50/50 gender split for full release. Currently there are 4 women and 6 men"

There are unannounced classes coming before release. The known absent characters are Houndmaster (m), Man-at-Arms (m), Arbalest (f), and Merchant (?). My guess is the Merchant will probably turn out to be female, and that still leaves room for additional classes.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
I think it'd be pretty cool to have every class be either male or female, but that requires a bit of extra work, so I wouldn't hold out hope.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

GladRagKraken posted:

I've found lategame Plague Doctor to be a beast, after the recent patches. Fully skilled up she's got a the fairly nasty single target + DoT which does ~13 damage before the monster gets to act again & ~18 before it gets to act twice, which isn't great, but certainly isn't terrible. She's got the ability to stun 2 backrow targets, which tend to be nastier customers than the frontrow folks Crusader and Vestral and Hellion can stun. She's got the ability to remove DoTs before the DoTs hit, and they can get up to some big numbers in lategame. To top it off, she's got a buff to make your big hitters hit bigger. Amazing class, lategame. I havn't tried with her underleveled or not skilled up, so maybe she sucks then, but even the Graverobber, who we all agree is obviously the best class, kinda sucks if she's a couple levels out of her league.

PD's in my A team, that stun ability neuters so much damage and stress they're worth more than an occultist to me, but I don't really like occultists anyway so I guess my word may not be worth much there. I also am having a hard time with jesters, since their damage is not really all that great, they do seem to crit quite a bit, but since their damage is low their crits are not very good. I think the best use of them is spamming a leveled up acc/crit song since it adds speed, or sticking them in front to spam Solo. But really i'd rather just have someone else there. Anyone really.

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

Depending on what dungeons you go to a lot will really effect what guys you like on your teams I think. For example, in the warrens stuff is strong against blight in general, so if you're taking guys set up for blight then you'll have a rough time.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

I just went into the Hag fight with my prized A-team of a Hellion loaded with trinkets that provide boosts at low light, a solid Bounty Hunter, a rabid gunslinger Highwayman (Dismas :v:), and a heal-specialist Vestal with +speed trinkets. I was super nervous about the fight and stacked camp buffs on the Hellion while Dismas cleaned his guns. Then I confronted the Hag and :black101: EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY :black101: because the Bounty Hunter got potted, Hellion busted out an apocalyptic 36-damage Iron Swan crit, and Dismas immediately followed on her heels with a critical pistol shot. The fight took 2 turns and the Bounty Hunter was chilling at half health when it was over. Nobody was above 15% stress.

Moral: Hellion is loving nuts with camp buffs and Rabies is really good.

e: Dismas is now rocking a book of rage and flash gunpowder so his goddamn pistol is stronger than his melee attacks. Point-Blank Shot is gross with this build and I love it so much.

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009

Rayjenkins posted:

I think it'd be pretty cool to have every class be either male or female, but that requires a bit of extra work, so I wouldn't hold out hope.
I'm pretty confident this is not going to happen, it comes upon frequently on the steam forums and every time the one artist they have notes that it would be an very large amount of extra work for him and the animator.

e: i guess it hasn't come up for a while, but here is an example.

FreeKillB fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 22, 2015

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I find it funny that like, everyone's Dismas seems to get talked about, but their Reynaurds are usually the first to die. :allears:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I always love and cherish my Reynald (who gets renamed to Limp every game) but I don't give a crap what happens to Dismas. Probably because I don't care much for the Highwayman class in general. Dunno why though.

VVV The worst thing is when some enemy gets a party wide crit and the narrator has to chime in for EVERY SINGLE ONE. That's probably a glitch though.

Should really make it so he just doesn't say anything about the oh so devastating 2 damage crit.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 22, 2015

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Angry Diplomat posted:

The narration owns and everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong :colbert:

I kind of like the speech bubbles but they REALLY need to be passive, i.e. not prevent you from doing stuff or the game from continuing. Fix that and them covering the UI in town and I doubt anyone will be particularly annoyed by them.

I'd like the narration and such A singular strike! more if they Dazed.... Reeling... About to BREA Khappened less often because Dazed.... Reeling... About to BREAK there's only so many lines for each event so A singular strike! they get really grating and repetitive when Dazed.... Reeling... About to BREAK the same event happens a lot like A singular strike! a critical hit. It goes from charming to really annoying.

I'd also like it if each class had their own set of quotes to give them some personality instead of a generic big medium pool.

Night10194 posted:

I find it funny that like, everyone's Dismas seems to get talked about, but their Reynaurds are usually the first to die. :allears:

Reynaurld has kleptomania and all that so he can eat a dick.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Yeah Reynaud starts out as a kleptomaniac who refuses to do anything but pray, so he's kind of a giant pain in the rear end and I usually fire him after he gains another bad quirk or two.

For some reason Dismas turns into a raging badass in most of my games, though.

e: regarding critical hit narration, I think the Narrator should select from a pool of quotes based on the portion of the Hero's health remaining after the strike. So if you eat a crit for like 4 damage at full health, he says something like, "a fierce blow... but the battle rages on," whereas coming out of a crit on Death's Door gives the :siren: dazed! Reeling! About to BREAK! :siren: quote.

Angry Diplomat fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Feb 22, 2015

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

I wonder if they're going to get him to record any more lines, did they say anything about that? I really hope so, but there are a lot of lines in the game currently, even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes, and I'd imagine they were all done in 1 or 2 VO sessions. Recording more would mean re-hiring the guy, I'd imagine.

Also my Reynauld's still hanging in there, he's almost level 5 and just a few weeks from retirement :ohdear: He's lost his faith (something happened in the abbey; somebody needs to investigate that place) but is still a Kleptomaniac, and has managed to get himself kicked out of the gambling hall and picked up Nymphomania. Hey, everyone deals with the stress in their own way.

RightClickSaveAs fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Feb 23, 2015

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

I've cleared out the level 1 and level 3 dungeons and have a roster flush with level 4s. I'm madly in love with this game. More so now than I was when it first came out. I do dislike how the XP requirement for 4->5 is so much higher than 3->4. At this point, I'm thinking that I'm probably going to shelve it after taking down the three level 5 bosses rather than get each class up to level 6 because of how much work that seems like it will end up being.

I've unlocked the level 5 Hag fight, but I'm honestly terrified of what that fight is going to look like. What is a good party composition for that fight, and how much damage can I expect one tick in the pot to do? Can a good party handle it at resolve level 5?

Time_pants fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Feb 23, 2015

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Night10194 posted:

Mine's still alive, but he's not really active because he has a mile-long list of negative quirks that are simultaneously too big of a liability to bring into a serious dive, but too small in and of themselves to shell out to have cured. I got rid of his Kleptomaniac problem, but he picked up a bunch of poo poo like Guilty Conscience, Dark Delusions, Hieromania, etc instead.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I caved in and bought the game, and I kinda enjoyed the first Ruins. There's a problem though, I felt a little too caring for my original group so I put the 4 in stress relieving places, leaving me with 2 people. I cannot embark on a mission unless I have 4. Can I skip Week 2 to get to Week 3 and get some new blood? Or do i have to cancel the treatment and lose the money I just earned from the expedition? Ending up with two nervous fuckups and two new guys?

I mean, Dismas proved himself very well there, and my Plague doctor's dagger and blight skills came in handy. But Dismas has the runs, and therefore it is not a favorable quality to have if you rely on dodging.

Fargin Icehole fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Feb 23, 2015

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fargin Icehole posted:

I caved in and bought the game, and I kinda enjoyed the first Ruins. There's a problem though, I felt a little too caring for my original group so I put the 4 in stress relieving places, leaving me with 2 people. I cannot embark on a mission unless I have 4. Can I keep Week 2 to get to Week 3 and get some new blood? Or do i have to cancel the treatment and lose the money I just earned from the expedition? Ending up with two nervous fuckups and two new guys?

well you have to put at least 4 people for the party.

For starting out it's why I recommend going with the stagecoach upgrades to get you 4 adventurers each new week.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What are the worst negative quirks? I always remove stuff like non-rabies diseases and flat-out laibilities(weak hold onto life etc), but leave the ones that are like, "thinks he's possessed by demons", any in-town thing since there's usually enough room for everyone in any therapy place, or fairly harmless debuffs(-1 speed or -1 crit) since they waste a slot a potentially more harmful debuff might take.

Angry Diplomat posted:

e: regarding critical hit narration, I think the Narrator should select from a pool of quotes based on the portion of the Hero's health remaining after the strike. So if you eat a crit for like 4 damage at full health, he says something like, "a fierce blow... but the battle rages on," whereas coming out of a crit on Death's Door gives the :siren: dazed! Reeling! About to BREAK! :siren: quote.
Eh, just have him say stuff if a single crit takes off more than a third of a character's health. That way you avoid stupid bullshit like a pig vomiting on your guy resulting in DAZED REELING etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

Time_pants posted:

I've unlocked the level 5 Hag fight, but I'm honestly terrified of what that fight is going to look like. What is a good party composition for that fight, and how much damage can I expect one tick in the pot to do? Can a good party handle it at resolve level 5?
I just cleared that with two level 4s and two level 5s and didn't have too much problem with it. The pot was hitting for about 4 each tick, so I didn't find it too punishing. I mostly focused the Hag and ignored the pot, I only stopped to break out my Vestal because she was getting low and was my only real healing option. The biggest problem was my health got whittled down more than I liked on the trash leading up to the boss, and camping wasn't able to fully heal everyone, so I went into the fight a bit worryingly low. I had only one person hit death's door though, and they ended up fine.

I had level 5 Vestal, level 5 Highwayman, Level 4 Hellion, Level 4 Crusader with fully upgraded weapons, armor and abilities. Good ol' Reynauld was in the vanguard on this one :patriot:

RightClickSaveAs fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Feb 23, 2015