Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

www.amazon.com
Nov 5, 2012
Bell star carbon helmet in a size medium. Brand new with tags still on it. Color is matte black as they call it. But it's basically just raw carbon with a matte clear coat. The manufacture date is showing as august 2014 and I am asking $500 plus shipping for it.

I have it listed on eBay at this link with pictures http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201240839919&alt=web

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
A few items on the chopping block, both after a spending spree and clearing out old poo poo.

OLYMPIA MOAB Adventure textile jacket, size medium, barely used. $180 I guess? its pretty much brand new minus tags.

Alpinestars SMX boots size 11.5 - Definitely used, but also definitely in great condition. Some scrapes and scuffs but nothing that impacts their effectiveness. $80?

Also for sale is a pair of AGVSPORT textile/mesh overpants size XL, a few scuffs but nothing crazy, just normal wear.
Not sure the exact model but they look extremely similar to these: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/agv-sport-solare-vented-pants $50?

I can provide pictures for any of em but more curious if there's any interest for these at all before I try to chuck them on craigslist and deal with people. :(

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Minty Swagger posted:

Alpinestars SMX boots size 11.5 - Definitely used, but also definitely in great condition. Some scrapes and scuffs but nothing that impacts their effectiveness. $80?

Do you have the euro size for these? I have a pair in 45 that fit perfectly and I would consider a second pair because they're so comfortable and I know I'll wear these out eventually.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Koruthaiolos posted:

Do you have the euro size for these? I have a pair in 45 that fit perfectly and I would consider a second pair because they're so comfortable and I know I'll wear these out eventually.

Euro would be 46.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
Monkey wrangler you own bones!!!

It's the coldest day of the year here, and a leather jacket just showed up!

It's a great jacket, fits fine, and you sold it to me for a steal. You are my new hero!

Just in time for Xmas, awesome!

:3:

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good

Koruthaiolos posted:

As shitbox said, 46 Euro, or "45.5" :)

Wear thick socks!

lwoodio
Apr 4, 2008

I have a gift certificate to MotorcycleGear.com for $46.90. I'll email it to someone for $40 Paypal.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
I've got a Firstgear Kathmandu jacket (2XL) I'd love to get rid of.

It's in awesome shape; worn for a couple of rainy months, and then I lost some weight and upgraded to a new jacket.

It's gray and black.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/firstgear-kathmandu-jacket

They sell for about $250-$280. It's yours for $100 + shipping. I can probably work out a deal either way, so let me know.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
I have a pile of sporty parts for sale if anyone needs them.

Handlebars
Throttle
Clutch lever
Exhaust (legend shorties)
Seat
Oil tank
Gas tank (blue and silver with badges)
Drive belt pulleys front and rear
Pegs
Mirrors
Grips (black and silver aftermarket)
Etcetera etcetera

Let me know of anyone wants any of this, just make an offer.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I have a pile of sporty parts for sale if anyone needs them.

Handlebars
Throttle
Clutch lever
Exhaust (legend shorties)
Seat
Oil tank
Gas tank (blue and silver with badges)
Drive belt pulleys front and rear
Pegs
Mirrors
Grips (black and silver aftermarket)
Etcetera etcetera

Let me know of anyone wants any of this, just make an offer.

Might be interested in the exhaust. Do they have baffles or open?

Scrapez fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 19, 2014

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Scrapez posted:

Might be interested in the exhaust. Do they have baffles or open?

They have baffles

http://www.samsonusa.com/XL1-902.html#.VJPKqMoALs

This is the exhaust I have to sell. Fits 2003 and earlier.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Does anyone want a Sargent seat for a K4 SV-650? I'm an idiot, and forgot that my bike is an '03, and therefore a special snowflake that uses super special 1 model year only parts.

$100+ shipping? I'd be willing to haggle, has a little wear on the mounting tabs due to trying to jam it on like a dumbass.

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
What does the K4 mean? Would that fit a first generation (2000) SV?

E; Clarity

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
K4=2004.

mungtor
May 3, 2005

Yeah, I hate me too.
Nap Ghost

These aren't doing me any good sitting in a closet. Pretty much open to any offers that will cover shipping at this point.

Sold.

mungtor fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 26, 2014

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

mungtor posted:

These aren't doing me any good sitting in a closet. Pretty much open to any offers that will cover shipping at this point.

Can we get a better picture?

SeņorMisterioso
Nov 4, 2003
El muy misterioso
For Sale - SOLD---

2000 DUCATI 748
7,000 miles
$SOLD
Location - El Paso, TX

Termignoni exhaust
LED tail lights
Pirelli Diablo tires with less than 100 miles
Paint and body are in good condition with some wear you would expect from a 15 year old bike. One ding on top of the gas tank.
Mostly stock, mods include new clutch and brake levers and open clutch cover. Has monoposto seat.
Was purchased a year ago and previous owner had all service done at 6000 miles. I recently had a basic service/fluid refresh done. I have owned the bike for a year and I very rarely ride it. Starts up every time, previous owner installed new battery that takes to storage very well. Time to sell and move on to my next frivolous purchase.

If you are a Euro size 50 jacket, I have a Dainese Avro Textile jacket I can throw in if the price is right. Matches the bike.

PM me or reply here - SOLD -

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SeņorMisterioso fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jan 12, 2015

www.amazon.com
Nov 5, 2012

www.amazon.com posted:

Bell star carbon helmet in a size medium. Brand new with tags still on it. Color is matte black as they call it. But it's basically just raw carbon with a matte clear coat. The manufacture date is showing as august 2014 and I am asking $500 plus shipping for it.

I have it listed on eBay at this link with pictures http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201240839919&alt=web

I made a new ebay link for this item. I can also take payment through the sqaure payment app and will give an extra 7% off using this method.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201262602086?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thought there might be more interest in this item. Let me know if you don't think im offering a good deal on this. I don't have personal messages so you can email me at eatons(tensixtyseven)1067@gmail.com ignore the part in parenthesis.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

www.amazon.com posted:

I made a new ebay link for this item. I can also take payment through the sqaure payment app and will give an extra 7% off using this method.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201262602086?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thought there might be more interest in this item. Let me know if you don't think im offering a good deal on this. I don't have personal messages so you can email me at eatons(tensixtyseven)1067@gmail.com ignore the part in parenthesis.

Shipping is a little rough at $50 something, but the price for the helmet isn't unreasonable. I think part of the issue would be that if someone was going to spend $550 on a used helmet, they might as well spend $100 more for the new one, IMO.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Since I've changed up the bars, the riding position with my Corbin seat is not at all comfortable. As such, I'm selling it.

Any goons with an 07+ FZ6 looking for a Corbin seat? I got it for $250+shipping (about $45 if I remember correctly) but I'll let it go for $250 shipping included.

E: That's shipping within the Continental US. I'll do $200 for local pickup (Seattle area).

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
Anyone interested in a Honda vacuum gauge set? Pretty handy for diagnostics, carb balancing, etc. It comes with a bunch of adapters and I'll even throw in the $25 adjustment tool, should work on pretty much anything.

Normally retails for $250-270, so how about $150 shipped to goons

MonkeyNutZ fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jan 23, 2015

www.amazon.com
Nov 5, 2012

SaNChEzZ posted:

Shipping is a little rough at $50 something, but the price for the helmet isn't unreasonable. I think part of the issue would be that if someone was going to spend $550 on a used helmet, they might as well spend $100 more for the new one, IMO.

Helmet is SOLD. Thanks for looking.

I've still got this bell rogue size medium helmet available.

ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201262571452?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

prefer to sell outside ebay to avoid fees. email at jaeaton0223 at google mail .com

I am open to offers and can ship whichever way you prefer.

www.amazon.com fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jan 23, 2015

lwoodio
Apr 4, 2008

lwoodio posted:

I have a gift certificate to MotorcycleGear.com for $46.90. I'll email it to someone for $40 Paypal.

I still have this.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I've got an '04 SV650 that I'm looking to offload in Phoenix. 43k miles, racetech springs set up for a goon ready 200 lbs, 5k miles on a PR2 and relatively new aluminum sprockets/RK chain, yosh slip-on and a Sargent seat. Bought a few years ago off jdonz and wouldn't hate to keep it in the forum family.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/mcy/4859116084.html

Edit: price drop! Trying to not trailer this to Seattle if I don't have to.

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 6, 2015

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
I've got a TW200 for sale in Redlands (just a bit out of Riverside), CA. Needs a little bit of work to get it idling properly again.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/4863660377.html

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Kastivich posted:

I've got a TW200 for sale in Redlands (just a bit out of Riverside), CA. Needs a little bit of work to get it idling properly again.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/4863660377.html

This is sold.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/mcy/4877312480.html

KTM 530 EXC in Seattle area

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
DynoJet Power Commander III USB 325-411. Fits 2005 and 2006 GSXR-1000. Pulled from a running bike that had a Akrapovic pipe on it. $125

Debugario
Jun 11, 2009

Looks like the cost to repair my '06 ninja 250 is worth more than the bike itself, so it's officially being sold for parts.

Pretty much everything on the bike is in good shape shape except the right exhaust, plastics, and rear fender. If interested in any parts feel free to PM me or email 20ninjario13@gmail.com.

I would also be willing to offer a steep discount to any goons in the Tucson/Phoenix area who would be willing to take the whole thing off my hands.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

This is just a feeler, bike probably won't be available until May/June.

Due to my short commute, and the lack of desire to ride on weekends I'm going to put the Duke up for sale.

I've owned 18 months, and it still doesn't have 1000 miles on it, it's not fair to the bike, it needs a loving home!

Here's the details, there are few:
2013 KTM Duke 690
Purchased from Del Amo Motorsports in Manhattan Beach, CA June 2013
1st Service done at Del Amo Motorsports in Manhattan Beach, CA
KTM Powerparts Clear Airbox Cover
KTM Powerparts Engine Guards/Frame Extension Thingies
No-name Swingarm Spools
Acerbis Handguards

Asking $7500 for a goon, I am still making payments on the bike, but not riding it nearly enough (4 mile commute) which is why it's going. If interested, I will have to accept payment (you'll get the bike at this point), pay the balance and either have the title issued to you if allowed through FreedomRoad Financial, or receive the title in my name and FedEx it to you upon receipt. If you're from out of town and interested, I will 100% provide accommodations in beautiful Southern California for a fly and ride. By the time I'm ready to sell it, I anticipate it having maybe 1200 miles on it.

I'm not going to put it up on craigslist yet, so y'all got first crack at claiming dibs or whatever.

The bike is currently registered until June of this year. Comes with everything that it came with from the factory, yes that includes the combination spanner/bottle opener. I will also include, some saddlebags, a tailbag with a hosed up zipper, the rear stand and anything else I can think of that I won't need anymore.

These images are semi-recent, the license plate has never been on the bike for whatever reason, but I have it and that will be included obviously. Clean title, never been crashed, down or damaged in any way.

Questions, comments whatever, feel free to shoot me a PM or email me at aylesworth at google's mail service.

Bike is located in El Segundo, which is within spitting distance from LAX.

Angryboot
Oct 23, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Dang, good luck with the sale. I would've pinged you for that but I'm leaning towards the little 390 version instead.

What are you replacing it with?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Angryboot posted:

Dang, good luck with the sale. I would've pinged you for that but I'm leaning towards the little 390 version instead.

What are you replacing it with?
Thanks!

Nothing for now, probably going to end up with a sumo again at some point :getin:

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

poo poo that is a hot price for that bike. I'm sorry I can't give that a home. Someone will snatch it right up.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I should also add that if FreedomRoad Financial is willing to refinance it into somebody's name, I'd take that + the difference in cash.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Alpinestars Stella Jacket, in silver leather
Size L

Lightly worn, never been down, excellent condition.
Stock shoulder, elbow, and back armor.
Snug fit on a woman who usually wears large in shirts and other jackets. More of an operator fit than passenger. Fitted bust, not very large. Good fit on 5'8", ~150# woman.
Non-smoking home

$250 + shipping or $270 shipped, whichever is cheaper.

PMs best.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/mcy/4899277751.html

93 Ninja 500 for $900 in Seattle area

Sold

09 KTM 530 EXC for $4900 in Seattle area

Sold

ChewedFood fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Feb 22, 2015

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Are those yours?

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

DefaultPeanut posted:

Are those yours?

Yes

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007
First brand leather black leather chaps, size Large. Has one small pocket:

Harley Davidson brand biker jacket, size Large. Zipper on right lower pocket is missing two teeth preventing it from functioning, otherwise jacket would be in like new condition. Jacket is very basic, what you see is what you get. No vents, no zip out liner, just a basic stripped down jacket.

Harley Davidson gold eagle medallion. I removed this from my sissy bar to install a different medallion and in the process of removal the medallion bent, I am sure it is not difficult to straighten it out. I'm sure this is not a rare piece although it might be a little hard to find at your local dealer.

I am honestly not really sure how much these items are worth. I can still put on the chaps with effort so I would like to get at least $60 + shipping for them since that would get me close to being able to buy a new pair that is easier to put on. I believe the jacket was about $400 new, the broken zipper is disappointing but maybe it won't bother you. The zipper can probably be repaired, I e-mailed a couple local leather repair shops to see if they would want to tackle the job and how much but it's Saturday and I don't expect any replys until at least Monday. I simply don't know what the jacket is worth now. For the medallion I would like $5 + shipping, or I can include it with one of the other items.

*edit* Got a response from leather repair on the jacket's zipper, I need to take the jacket in to let them see but they think it will be $25-50, if that price is accurate I do plan to have the zipper replaced and sell it either here or eBay.

**edit** If craigslist is anything to judge price, I honestly doubt anyone will pay $60 for used chaps even if they are worth that to me, all prices are "best offer".

Not Wolverine fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Any interest in a Haynes service manual for an SV650? Forgot to pass it off to the guy that bought my bike some time ago and just found it in garage.

$15 shipped?