Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

The slow walk-away from Slooshi as Cris dies to gromp Krugs.

Sarmhan fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Feb 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Gromp is the frog. Rock crabs are Krugs

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Noted. Still the finest case of BM I've seen in a while.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Hey remember that one week that people thought Cris was really good :lol:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Flameingblack posted:

Hey remember that one week that people thought Cris was really good :lol:

To be fair Slooshi is so fed right now that I think he could kill Cris with one skill rotation if he doesn't have ult up.

Edit: Slooshi is now two items up on Mancloud, haha.

Action George fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Feb 23, 2015

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Not even close

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWQHgo06z9Q

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Apparently Krepo has been duo queuing with Rekkless recently and the current rumor is Elements is set to replace Nyph with him. Nyph hasn't been good but wasn't Krepo widely considered one of the worst supports in NA last split?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Krepo seems to be joining Elements as their starting support player, Elements getting a new wife before the old honeymoon is even over.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That sounds like a completely terrible idea.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah, oof

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer
Don't do it Krepo. Even though I think you're a dummy for that blackface BS, I don't think you deserve going to Elements Jail :ohdear:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Better to play LCS in hell than commentate in heaven.

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Better to play LCS in hell than commentate in heaven.
Obviously this is what Krepo is thinking, but still, Jesus Christ

I just hope he has a plan for when they drop him because, like Wickd, he isn't enough of a playmaker insert bullshit reason here.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
As bad as Krepo has looked at times, I don't think he can shotcall worse than nyph has this split.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I think Krepo really showed improvement towards the end of last split, but I don't know if I'd take him over Nyph. Constantly switching players sounds alarm bells too.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Krepo actually looked good at the end of EG. In every interview / talk show he said he devoted a lot of time to improving and it showed. Nyph's not great but this seems more like a lateral move skillwise with the expectation that maybe Krepo can provide more shotcalling/engaging.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I don't think Nyph should be replaced. In every facet of the game he's better than Krepo.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Libertine posted:

I don't think Nyph should be replaced. In every facet of the game he's better than Krepo.

Except cuteness.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Confirmed on aphro's stream real reason Nein was removed: Tried to get CLG to play Dark Souls and they wouldn't.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Confirmed on aphro's stream real reason Nein was removed: Tried to get CLG to play Dark Souls and they wouldn't.

Wow CLG are pussies 4 sure. Doublelift probably rolls directly into monster attacks and dies.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Jerkface posted:

Nyph's not great but this seems more like a lateral move skillwise

This is how I felt when they picked up Rekkles

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Libertine posted:

He's not better than Krepo at playmaking, and Krepo isn't even that good of a playmaker. Honestly it looks to me like they could use a good team presence more than they could use mechanical upgrades.

It also sounds like having Nyph as a caller is not working.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea just what I want to do, pick up an old man from the old EG. Sounds like a solid decision.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
They should get snoopeh and wickd and yellowpete too

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

I thought Krepo was joining as a coach, that would've made a lot more sense.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

They should get snoopeh and wickd and yellowpete too

Only if they replace Froggen with Jesiz. HE FINALLY HAS HIS SUPER TEAM!!!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Watching NA LCS: jesus stop giving Meteos Nidalee.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Riv: "wet noodle fight"

Me: STFU

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Sexpansion posted:

Riv: "wet noodle fight"

Me: STFU

I really wish there was some kind of filter one could apply to block out riv's voice. I'll gladly listen to someone talk to themselves for the entire game. He has his decent days but most of the time figuring out what he's saying is just a constant distraction while trying to enjoy the game.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
OMG this CLG - Dig level one. Absolutely brutal. CLG better win by 20 minutes.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
riv sucks (a lot) but at least he isn't quickshot

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

quickshot has been trying to change up his casting because of the complaints

unfortunately it seems to be he just adds more twitch memes :(

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Flipswitch posted:

quickshot has been trying to change up his casting because of the complaints

unfortunately it seems to be he just adds more twitch memes :(

"Hi, Quickshot here, make sure to post on reddit in twitch memes if you think this joke is hashtag unbearable"

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Riv and Quikshot basically have the same problem: Endless catchphrase repetition. I'm pretty sure someone must have told Quikshot about the phrase "Heavens to Betsy" between day 1 and day 2 of EU LCS this week. Never thought he'd miss an opportunity for a dumb rear end catchphrase but he didn't even use it once day 1, where day 2 he couldn't go a whole sentence without saying it.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Riv's problem is that he is legitimately one of the stupidest human beings on this planet.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3gdHByIEw

if you don't like huni then get the gently caress out

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

I must be meme immune or something because I seriously don't understand what «Heavens to Betsy» is supposed to mean.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I don't mind phreak's dumb poo poo puns but he's been lifting mitch hedberg jokes lately which isn't ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I extremely like "ships in the night" though I'm going to get sick of it soon I can tell.

• Locked thread