Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

who was saying macs are bad at games even if bootcamped can you remember VBC because boy i wanna go clown on them rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
its a shame that John Madden Souls is a ps4 exclusive, though.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

John Madden, holding Xbox: John Madden here for the Quick-Pop Popcorn Popper!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

John Madden Presents: John Madden's Eat My rear end; That rear end Is Mad(den) Edition.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I can't believed I missed Murakami video game title mash up. I live for that poo poo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It is never too late for jokes.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The Order: 1Q84

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Norwegian Sudowoodo

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Hear the Wind Fish Sing

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

50 Cent: Blood Meridian on the Sand

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

God Bless You, Mr Lightningbolt

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Separate Peace Walker

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Pinball FX2: 1973

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

R.O.B. Roy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

James Joyce's erotic letters to Wario.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

A Portrait of the Donkey as a Young Kong

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Infinite Jest Physics

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Sora Donald Goofy

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Charlotte! Gray! Charlotte! Gray!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

why you gotta keep giving me the ol spicy keychain man

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Last night I dreamt I went to Maniac Mansion again. It seemed to me I stood by the driveway leading to the front porch, and for a while I could not enter, for the way was barred to me. There was a weight upon the mat which held the key. I called in my dream to Nurse Edna, and had no answer, for Bernard had not repaired the phone, and peering closer through the rusted spokes of the laboratory gate I saw that the rooms were uninhabited. No hamster-scented smoke came from the microwave, and the loose brick under the window gaped forlorn. Then, like all dreamers, I was possessed of a sudden with Game Genie cheat codes and passed like a spirit through to the ending credits.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:allears:

that chie pic

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Stux posted:

why you gotta keep giving me the ol spicy keychain man

Feck you're right sorry. I improved it + avatar sized it for ya:

virtualboyCOLOR fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Feb 23, 2015

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the irony is that im actually a bigger fan of naoto

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

An entire page of Stuxatars!!

*takes screenshot of past few posts and stuffs them into woofmaker*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

please never, ever stop

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Stux posted:

who was saying macs are bad at games even if bootcamped can you remember VBC because boy i wanna go clown on them rn

macs are really poo poo for everything

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

So my plan of waiting a couple years after beating the portal 2 co-op so I forget the solutions and then playing thru it again with someone who's never beat it was a wise one and the game still owns.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

similarly, i recently got the phoenix wright trilogy for the 3ds after not having touched the games in years, so i forgot just enough to make it interesting to play through, and have been enjoying it.

but i'm at the circus case now, and i'm not feeling it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Everyone hates the circus case. Just power thru.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

So my plan of waiting a couple years after beating the portal 2 co-op so I forget the solutions and then playing thru it again with someone who's never beat it was a wise one and the game still owns.

My wife and I were playing that before her computer died and we kind of just forgot about it. We should get back took it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I know there were lots of annoying memes associated with both Portal and Portal 2 but they were both great games.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Bicyclops posted:

I know there were lots of annoying memes associated with both Portal and Portal 2 but they were both great games.

Their naked contempt for the memes spawned by the first game and pointed refusal to revisit or expand on them only made it that much funnier when the internet turned the lemon speech into a meme. Especially considering that the texture files for Portal 1 are full of 4chan memes.

:wcc: :lovewcc:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

coming to steam but with no multiplayer what is this poo poo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Third World Reggin posted:

coming to steam but with no multiplayer what is this poo poo

is empires a mainline DW game or a spinoff with different gameplay?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm trying to remember the name of a game:

it was a top-down multiplayer ww2 tank game, where in order to fire accurately, you needed to time your shots right with a metronome-like interface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

My friend thinks Glados is painfully unfunny but the gameplay is so fun she doesn't really care.

• Locked thread