Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
I'll bet when the running guy steps on the second guy, the kneeling one can really feel some balls on his neck.

E: and not like "oh thats kinda warm but I can ignore it," like "I feel two balls on my neck like its a sharper image massager."

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Homosexual propaganda, on Rossiya-1? What is the world coming to.

MeatForBones
Jul 9, 2012

If the first guy had just climbed the fence he would have been over in the same time it took them all to form the Vladivoltron.

Next time they should just go straight to the demo broom DRDM combo.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Feels good man...

NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I'd love to read the medical report/autopsy on that guy. Did we ever get confirmation if he died? I mean he either died or is making GBS threads into a plastic bag strapped to his wheelchair for the rest of his life.

NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014

Reverand maynard posted:

I'd love to read the medical report/autopsy on that guy.

If you look carefully you can see his face that became totally red, I think his stomach is a bit screwed, but I'd be curious too, still wonder why he did that since they should know what recoil an AT gun gets, I think he was just assuming a wrong firing position.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

NyxBiker posted:

If you look carefully you can see his face that became totally red, I think his stomach is a bit screwed, but I'd be curious too, still wonder why he did that since they should know what recoil an AT gun gets, I think he was just assuming a wrong firing position.

Picture the most retarded person you ever came across in service, put them in an important position. Now imagine an artillery piece smashing the gently caress out of them due to being retarded...

Fucker was promoted!

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Would have been more funny if he had fallen in a way he pulled trigger as he flipped and blasted his buddies.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
he should've exploded when he hit the ground

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I know the "make a private carry a ladder" method isn't as sexy to lovely countries as circ de soleil poo poo, but at least it works without face plants and rolled ankles

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Slim Pickens posted:

I know the "make a private carry a ladder" method isn't as sexy to lovely countries as circ de soleil poo poo, but at least it works without face plants and rolled ankles

I refuse to believe this isn't just some form of Russian conscript hazing.

Da Dmitri *snickers*, just run up and shove your head between Ivan's legs. Is secret Spetznaz tactic for climbing fences.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Godholio posted:

he should've exploded when he hit the ground

He forgot his gratuitous explosion stick.

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

I think what those guys need is one of them Spetsnaz swinging boom stick thingies they usually use for Bus hostage rescue work. That'll get them through just about anything.

gently caress.
Fucken beaten.

Nucken Futz fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Feb 25, 2015

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Nucken Futz posted:

I think what those guys need is one of them Spetsnaz swinging boom stick thingies they usually use for Bus hostage rescue work. That'll get them through just about anything.

That's the solution to everything, you did nothing wrong by reiterating it.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Prank or fag? You decide!

Not my rack*

*Totally was my rack.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=431831613636268&id=151211318364967&_rdr

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

lmao

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

I'll take a dozen.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Noslo posted:

I'll take a dozen.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

i am legit laughing at that shirt.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

omg

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZQUJBgzK6KZWOFmSRkwG7QWVVPZrbf1T

Here, a playlist of a bunch of old nuclear weapons testing and training films. I fall asleep to these almost every night.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
http://carnikcon.com/index.php/swag

BUY BUY BUY

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

oh god I thought it was a joke

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Godholio posted:

oh god I thought it was a joke

Nah, the joke is when XXL sells out first

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Noslo posted:

Nah, the joke is when XXL sells out first

don't post my body type, tia

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
lmfao that is the best shirt.

Hopefully I remember that for next year's secret santa.

MeatForBones
Jul 9, 2012

Slim Pickens posted:

Plus its a loving fence so everyone can see you doing that poo poo from the other side so you gain nothing in terms of surprise or speed, just means when you do get slotted whoever recovers your body has a laugh about how they had to pull your head from between your mates legs. It is about as effective as the ISIS video's potted plant camouflage, fire OR manoeuvre and slo-mo rolls.

In fact the best next step would be to throw your rifle over first then as you land slo-mo roll to pick it up.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Blackchamber posted:

Not my rack*

*Totally was my rack.
One of the guys I work with tells a story about having a third roommate in tech school because no one else could really stand the guy. Basically he was a little strange but that probably had something to do with no one bothering to work with him for many years. So he claims this guy had a Pokemon bedspread, and his other roommate decided to take a Sharpee and draw a gigantic cock on Pikachu the day he graduated. To this point the guy had been very careful not to swear, but just started screaming all kinds of vulgar poo poo when he found it.

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
Not even top-tier operators. They don't even have the super-cool guy 4way nvgs.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7igQSRs8dXA

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

So true story I was in Baghdad a long time ago. We were doing the neighborhood clearance with the Iraqi Army. We were taking turns on compounds, so for everyone 3 or 4 the US hit, the IA would take one. I watched the IA head up to the gate to breach, realized the gate was locked. And two of them THREW their AKs over the loving wall and had their buddies give them a hand to get over.

8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011
From the same guys that made that shirt.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=431831613636268

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:vince:

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

it's, it's... peak everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

I've been reading GiP for too long. I thought the shirt underneath said "gently caress Tranny's"

• Locked thread