Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yeah, Punk may have rubbed people the wrong way but Vince has always appreciated someone with a strong backbone willing to push back. Same with The Shield when they straight-up vetoed jobbing to Cena and held off the breakup as long as they could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
It keeps getting better.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Alain Post posted:

it's just his word, but Punk said that Vince was literally in tears when Punk walked out of his last meeting with Vince/Hunter.

I like to imagine Vince locking himself in his office and clutching a framed picture of Punk and weeping while "I'm all out of love" by Air Supply plays over and over on his laptop speakers.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
lol if you think anything is gonna change

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I was always a firm believer Punk would be back "ahead of schedule" because it's a Vince thing to do but if they're suing him about his rear end that might throw a bit of a spanner in the works.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

DM Punk posted:

It keeps getting better.

"AJ Lee, you've earned yourself a shot in the first, 1 hour, Diva's Piledriver match, in which you will be pile driven for a full 60 minutes by someone we feel is able to adequately perform the move. Eva Marie."

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Nikki Bella spears Paige through a flaming table inside Hell in a Cell

The announcers go "BOY I HOPE THEY DON'T FUSS UP THEIR HAIR MAGGLE"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'd like to say yet again that Dean Ambrose has the smartest and most sensible Twitter of any wrestler.

https://twitter.com/TheDeanAmbrose

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

So AJ vs Stephanie at Mania.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm kinda scared. Vince heard something. But what could it be? What madness will come forth now?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

nooneofconsequence posted:

That'd make sense, be timely and maybe have some heat, so of course not.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Gaz-L posted:

That'd make sense, be timely and maybe have some heat, so of course not.

CM Punk hung from the rafters over a ladder match. Whoever unhooks him determines his fate, either Steph where he will continue in the WWE until he dies or AJ where he will go to UFC and die.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Sure if you want AJ to be shot beaten up... and probably shot. Then again Steph does a better Pedigree than Hunter.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

This is actually the perfect WWE solution to the problem because it doesn't actually address the deeper issue and will be distracting for long enough that people might stop talking about it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
CM Punk, crucified in the middle of the ring, with Stephanie threatening to resign him against his will. Who will save him? Glass shatters, AJ runs down and clears house.

The ministry was some dumb, glorious stuff, I tell ya what.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Stephanie Mcmahan seems like the kind of person to get all indignant the next time she sees AJ and really lay into her about how getting where she is took all kinds of guts and courage because she is too, a woman. Not a hint of irony either.

/edit

Benne posted:

I don't normally buy into the "IT'S A WORK" crowd, but Stephanie's feminist rant against Rollins last night, with all this today, doesn't exactly feel like a coincidence.

or we're all marks :shrug:

maniacripper fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 25, 2015

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jerusalem posted:

CM Punk walked away on his own terms, Vince is gonna spend the rest of his life desperate to get him back into the fold (at which point he will lose all interest in him).

Edit: Also Vince probably has zero personal involvement in his twitter account.

one legendary selfie says different

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Dean utterly embracing not using twitter is pretty glorious. 250k followers, 3 tweets in 3 years.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I don't normally buy into the "IT'S A WORK" crowd, but Stephanie's feminist rant against Rollins last night, with all this today, doesn't exactly feel like a coincidence.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Liar Lyre posted:

Since we're talking about Vince's Twitter account, he's still following CM Punk.

vince never uses the drat thing

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I really don't think they're smart enough to do a work or plan anything long term anymore.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The most recent person the doctor follows is Cabana, it's literally all a work. Steel beams

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fat Lowtax posted:

Steel beams

ask yourself who trained punk and colt

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

ask yourself who trained punk and colt

Dominion... Legal definition perfect control in right of ownership... It all makes sense

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

You ever see that movie Annie where Daddy Warbucks comes barreling into the radio studio and does that terrible commercial looking for Annie's parents, with desperate studio crew running around in the background trying to get stuff done while the bodyguard judo chops them if they come too near Warbucks, then at the end of the ad, while still on the air, he blurts out,"DID I JUST MAKE A COMMERCIAL!?!"

That's how things went the day Vince decided to actually make a tweet himself.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

DM Punk posted:

Vince's Twitter got hacked, obviously.

Edit: Vince's intended tweet

ThNextGreenLantern fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Feb 25, 2015

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:vince: "YOU WANT MORE BELLA TWINS, YOU GOT 'EM, DAMMIT"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

NowonSA posted:

Dean utterly embracing not using twitter is pretty glorious. 250k followers, 3 tweets in 3 years.

Before being called up he tweeted like a fiend but mostly during the dead of the night. Then when Shield showed up he deleted all his tweets.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

He's a smart man

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Sanguinia posted:

Aren't him and vince like, frenemies or something? They used to tweet each other about dumb crap at 1am? And doesn't Vince tend to have respect for dudes who stand up to him even if they burn him in the process? I dunno, seems reasonable he's still be following.

Either that or he doesn't know how his twitter works.
Punk said he felt comfortable texting Vince at pretty much any hour of the night if he had a good enough thought/idea, because neither of them sleep.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

DM Punk posted:

It keeps getting better.

I would like to wish AJ Lee the absolute best in all her future endeavors

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

what's the selfie?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DM Punk posted:

Vince's Twitter got hacked, obviously.

Ahaha he's going to book them into doing the most embarrassing poo poo possible along with losing streaks.

That'll show the internet he's not out of touch!

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Coming up on raw in the name of equality it's Paige fighting for the right to an equal wage, standing in her way is the big show and the demon kaaaaaaaaaaaane.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Sex Robot posted:

Coming up on raw in the name of equality it's Paige fighting for the right to an equal wage, standing in her way is the big show and the demon kaaaaaaaaaaaane.

"She's going for the PTO, the PTO, the PTO!!"

"Maggle, she had that baby like a week ago so she should be good to return!"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

"She's going for the PTO, the PAIGE TAP OUT, the PTO, the PAIGE TAP OUT, the PTO, the PAIGE TAP OUT!!"

Fixed.

And Jesus Christ it's annoying that he's forced to do that. At this point, I assume he only doesn't do it with the RKO because they never came up with a backronym for it.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
"[He/She] calls that move the [name]!" is more obnoxious than "vintage [wrestler]!" at this point. It only makes sense the first two times. Once you've seen the move for the fifteenth time, yes, we know what they loving call it.

gently caress SAKE WE KNOW BRAY WYATT CALLS THEM HIS FIREFLIES

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

pressedbunny posted:

"[He/She] calls that move the [name]!" is more obnoxious than "vintage [wrestler]!" at this point. It only makes sense the first two times. Once you've seen the move for the fifteenth time, yes, we know what they loving call it.

gently caress SAKE WE KNOW BRAY WYATT CALLS THEM HIS FIREFLIES
Vince McMahon produces a wrestling show to catch the attention of people who just accidentally flip through the channels and happen to stop on RAW for a couple minutes, that's his target audience.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope someone here knows what I'm referring to with the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Lethal Weapon 6 episode where Mac keeps explaining the plot of the movie they're making in his dialogue. That's Vince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Personally I am a big fan of Luke Harper and his The Gator Roll The Gator Roll That's Designed to Disorient the Opponent King.