Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap. The 1998 KoR Hell in a Cell match is the most epic thing I've ever seen and it's only been 3 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao When I had typed that I hadn't even gotten to the part where Undertaker dumps Mankind onto the Spanish Announcer Table from on top of the cage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The sound it made when he landed made me spit ginger ale.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that match is one of the greatest of all time. if you look close, you can see one of mankind's teeth stuck in his beard

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the thumb tacks lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lkmfao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b9yrss0OMQ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As God is my witness, he is broken in half!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

JR ftw.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[exasperated yell] He's killed him!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

2 dead men

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[JR voice:] Good God! Good God!
[King, matter-of-factly:] That's it, he's dead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKbka3IMnwE

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[exasperated yell] He's killed him!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

[JR voice:] Good God! Good God!
[King, matter-of-factly:] That's it, he's dead.

i posted this like 15 pages ago and you laughed at it... before you even saw the drat match

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm gonna watch Halloween Havoc 93 after this because apparently he nearly recieves fatal brian damage and has his ear tore off in that one. Mick Foley is my new favorite.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

i posted this like 15 pages ago and you laughed at it... before you even saw the drat match

It's awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Later that year, Cactus Jack and Kevin Sullivan were scheduled to win the tag team titles at Slamboree in 1994.[26] Foley had to choose between reattaching his ear or wrestling in the pay-per-view and winning the titles. Foley chose to wrestle and won his only championship in WCW. Later on, Foley was frustrated by WCW's reluctance to work a storyline around losing his ear. lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Later that year, Cactus Jack and Kevin Sullivan were scheduled to win the tag team titles at Slamboree in 1994.[26] Foley had to choose between reattaching his ear or wrestling in the pay-per-view and winning the titles. Foley chose to wrestle and won his only championship in WCW. Later on, Foley was frustrated by WCW's reluctance to work a storyline around losing his ear. lmfao

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
watching him thrown off the cage... thrown THROUGH the cage, them tombstoned on thumbtacks... lose teeth. my god. my god.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Apparently he also cut a hole through his bottom lip and was trying to stick his tongue through it. Now I have to read his drat books.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought the 4 books he wrote that I could find on Amazon.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I just bought the 4 books he wrote that I could find on Amazon.

on NPR over christmas he said he likes dressing up at santa now and making children happy, probably because of that "I quit" match where he was electrocuted for real and Rock hit him legit in the head with a chair maybe 50 times

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

on NPR over christmas he said he likes dressing up at santa now and making children happy, probably because of that "I quit" match where he was electrocuted for real and Rock hit him legit in the head with a chair maybe 50 times

I think he's the single greatest dude in the world, from what I know of him.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I think he's the single greatest dude in the world, from what I know of him.

hes right behind Gold Dust for "Greatest Man"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There was a publisher note on one of his books that the advance would be 100% going to RAINN and some thing for kids.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
EXCUSE ME! - A COUGAR COUNTDOWN
1:10 AM ET

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

EXCUSE ME! - A COUGAR COUNTDOWN
1:10 AM ET

Vicky Guerrero FTW.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
also when he wrote his first book it was number 1 best seller NYT and The King and JR were like "Its the number one book in the country! and reviewers won't even read it!"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wormskull: watch the rock and mankind match here

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31353513

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

I already got a tab of that open after Halloween Havoc.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I already got a tab of that open after Halloween Havoc.

its probably my second favorite mankind match

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
MELINA PULLS THE PANTS OFF OF TORRIE WILSON FOR A WIN
July 24, 2005

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts-1/eddie-vickie-guerrero/guerrero-sriracha.html

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

they should really go back to the attitude era, TV-MA wrestling, with hot babes beating each other up in hot tubs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

is this the i quit match because god drat those chair shots

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol That's kinda neat. When the KoR18 finished I heard the TV rating song for the tab next to it start playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I need this in my life.