Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deetee
Apr 22, 2008

So this happened today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijvnb4hURMg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Thats amazing. How can you be that cool?

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

bpower posted:

Thats amazing. How can you be that cool?
It's the biceps

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

This is pretty funny

I would NEVER have the restraint not to knife the guy in apartments.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

This is pretty funny

I would NEVER have the restraint not to knife the guy in apartments.
I would need all my restraint to go for the knife. Id start spraying him as soon as I seen him.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

That's a drat good clip

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
drat can you imagine what it'd feel like to be the ct in apartments, it's like he just popped out of nowhere to randomly be on the balcony what. And then you watch the replay and be forced to paint a silver 1 icon on top of your monitor over where it would display your rank

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

deetee
Apr 22, 2008

If I was the dude playing at bench I would have been really pissed at my teammate.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
That's got to be in the top 3 amazing play + idiotic opponent combos I've ever seen, and on the 29th round no less to win the match

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
Apparently some guy is selling a $15,000 TF2 hat. Yours for the low price of $12,000 or 210 FT AWP Asiimovs!

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25176686

And I thought knives were expensive!

Suran37 fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Feb 24, 2015

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:lol:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Holy crap.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

I've said this to a few people on steam for a while, but pro players make some baffling decisions. Why would Hunden choose to watch kitchen for so long when his team mate is at bench?

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

kcer posted:

I've said this to a few people on steam for a while, but pro players make some baffling decisions. Why would Hunden choose to watch kitchen for so long when his team mate is at bench?

I don't think he looked down apartments toward underpass once from the time pasha got the kill in window until the time he got shot in the back of the head and I can not think of a single reason why

lonter
Oct 12, 2012

kcer posted:

It's because i loving bet on CW, that's why

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

real dilemma posted:

I don't think he looked down apartments toward underpass once from the time pasha got the kill in window until the time he got shot in the back of the head and I can not think of a single reason why

If you look at 0:26 he actually had it smoked just prior to Pasha getting there. Now obviously he still should have checked it, but at some point he did have a moment of "I should consider this."

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Fat Lou posted:

Yeah, it is just a couple blocks from my place. I prefer Headquarters, but Emporium is pretty good.

I live a few blocks from there as well...

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

kcer posted:

Because Hunden is very poo poo

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^

kcer posted:

He suck

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
Apparently there was just a VAC banwave about an hour ago. Supposedly someone from 3DMAX: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sweetxdreams but I don't think they are actually on the team.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

This is magical

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Pasha is a magical human being, and has more patience than I ever will.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

"what do you SAY to that, James?!"

gg, apparently :v:

Unused
Aug 29, 2008

:pcgaming:
Patience pays off :toot:

I blame my terrible reactions on 120 ping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga04rW7yTOQ

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
The steam market is hosed up and you can't buy anything right now, and the price for every item has tanked which I'm guessing is some sort of glitch.

AK Cartels for 5 cents, AWP Asiimovs for 4 cents, etc.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
t0tt says stop feeding
this isnt dota stoner
dick in butt, over

Gristley Bear
May 16, 2007

METAL

Unused posted:

confirmed cheats at 0:21.

i got a dota in my brain n it won't come out

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
I can't help but mute all my teamates. Always. Is this a problem?

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

Unused posted:

Josh Lyman posted:

I'm so glad I listened to the Steam thread and got CS:GO and not just 1.6. This is like the video game equivalent of "Gravity." So intense!

it's even in cinemascope :golfclap:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Ferret King posted:

I can't help but mute all my teamates. Always. Is this a problem?

Yes, absolutely.

One of the only times I get really frustrated with my teammates in this game is when they mute people. You can be the shittiest player in the world as long as you're capable of hearing, and acting on, "Hey dude, you're the last guy left and there's 2 B tuns."

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Boy that's unfortunate. They are VERY obnoxious.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Ferret King posted:

Boy that's unfortunate. They are VERY obnoxious.

Tbh you're worse if you mute them.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If you mute anyone but the soundboard guy and the super racist guy, you're probably awful to interact with anyway

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Who else does that leave?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Christ, just got kicked from my first competitive game.

I am that bad I guess.

On the bright side, I was the only person buying a defusal kit.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I'm dying, holy poo poo

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Oh there's plenty of reasons to mute people. If you can't shut the gently caress up when you're dead you can't blame people for muting you. Its push to give info not to piss and moan and backseat game.

JacksonAces
Aug 13, 2012
I hate this game, I am terrible, and people are mean.

Also, Gabe want's me to buy the Hotline Miami soundtrack for CS, and I am sorely tempted.

That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

I am finding the higher rank you get the more you will hate the game, it seems to be a linear progression of skill increasing to hatred for game increasing as well. I wish I was a silver again, at least in those levels you don't get yelled at as much for just having fun.

• Locked thread