Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JacksonAces
Aug 13, 2012

Alighieri posted:

I am finding the higher rank you get the more you will hate the game, it seems to be a linear progression of skill increasing to hatred for game increasing as well. I wish I was a silver again, at least in those levels you don't get yelled at as much for just having fun.

I'm Unranked. I need 5 more wins to get ranked, and haven't had a win in a few days. Today was just frustrating because we were close to a win and my team started to tilt when a few things went wrong. Then we lost.

I just want a rank. And pretty guns, but mostly just a rank. Any Rank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

JacksonAces posted:

I'm Unranked. I need 5 more wins to get ranked, and haven't had a win in a few days. Today was just frustrating because we were close to a win and my team started to tilt when a few things went wrong. Then we lost.

I just want a rank. And pretty guns, but mostly just a rank. Any Rank.

Get to around silver elite/gold nova 1-3. That seems to be a good sweet spot where people are not hacking and you don't run into too many smurfs because a lot of players are that rank. Once I got to MGE and above it was constant hackers and smurfs with people who have only one game on their account and 10 hours played dropping 30-40 bombs on the other team.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Well I finally played with some goons last night.

I suck a lot more than I though.

Really need to work on clicking heads.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Crain posted:

Click for show, spray for dough.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Speaking as part of the problem from silvers to nova 4 or so probably the majority of the games I'm in have a smurf. Sometimes its on our side but there's always someone with the 1 game syndrome and no profile pick. Its been like a long time and people have bought the game so often over that time I guess its just gotten to be that way.

Like I have one guy on my friends list who is an eagle on his main and plays in one of those off matchmaking scrim things whatever the gently caress they are and the smurf I met him on is n4. The n4 account has like near 200 hours played. And its really obvious to people that's not his real rank, especially to the enemy. Not going to lie I've queued with him a fair bit partially because he's like insurance against the other smurfs. I think he throws the odd game to keep from ranking up but eh I don't give a poo poo. I play enough other matches.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Crain posted:

Games > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - I suck a lot more than I thought

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

The Ferret King posted:

Who else does that leave?

I guess just you. Go ahead and mute everyone man, but don't expect to ever get a decent team. I really hope you like solo queuing.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Apparition posted:

I guess just you. Go ahead and mute everyone man, but don't expect to ever get a decent team. I really hope you like solo queuing.

Ah you think I mute friends I play with. I'm talking about random internet people, aka solo queuing. I guess I do like it!

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

The Ferret King posted:

Ah you think I mute friends I play with. I'm talking about random internet people, aka solo queuing. I guess I do like it!

He's saying if you don't mute when you solo queue you can add non-annoying players as friends and play with them next time.

illezt
Mar 1, 2005

Communication is literally one of the most important things to doing well in a game of CS. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you die from stupid poo poo a lot as a result of muting people and not having any idea what's going on in the map.

P.S. If you feel the urge to mute literally everybody you play with, the problem may lie with you. I've solo queued a bunch and find pleasant teammates like half the time... which granted isn't an ideal rate, but it's certainly a non-zero number. And people generally get friendlier when you talk to them and joke with them, instead of being passive aggressive FWIW.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

illezt posted:

And people generally get friendlier when you talk to them and joke with them, instead of being passive aggressive FWIW.

Take your own advice.

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^

Alighieri posted:

I am finding the higher rank you get the more you will hate the game, it seems to be a linear progression of skill increasing to hatred for game increasing as well. I wish I was a silver again, at least in those levels you don't get yelled at as much for just having fun.

Welcome,

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
The only time I've wanted to mute people is when playing Deathmatch. And usually only if it's some literal 12 year old yelling threats through a pair of ipod earbuds plugged into the mic port.

And even then it's more fun 99% of the time to gently caress with them.

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Ok while the importance of teamwork and communication can't be overstated, relying on teammates to tell you both correct and timely information is a huge crutch unless you are playing with a 5 man and even then sometimes people are too busy to talk or forget or something. Learn to pay attention to the minimap and work on your gamesense as both of these help when you do and do not have good teammates. Like specific stuff can help sometimes for team play or steps at the other site, but you should be able to figure out if your team is getting ganked at b when your in a by sound and map. Just duck into cover and read your minimap for a sec, interpretation comes from experience you wont get if you rely so much on calls.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
I set up kp_ins to toggle voice_enable so if I'm last alive trying to clutch a round I don't have assholes screaming in my ear after they've given me all the useful advice they're good for.

Then again I just goonman now mainly, except for the occasional Deag League.

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
You can also set up a voice_scale toggle through 0 .5 1 for mute soft mute and loud. I also stick .25 in there for if I kind of care but not really.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

henne posted:

You can also set up a voice_scale toggle through 0 .5 1 for mute soft mute and loud. I also stick .25 in there for if I kind of care but not really.

God so many scrubs itt

/////////////////
// GAME VOLUME //
/////////////////
alias "vol00" "volume 0.00; alias volup vol01; alias voldown vol00; clear; echo Game_Volume_[____________]_[MUTED]"
alias "vol01" "volume 0.05; alias volup vol02; alias voldown vol00; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|___________]_[05%]"
alias "vol02" "volume 0.10; alias volup vol03; alias voldown vol01; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||__________]_[10%]"
alias "vol03" "volume 0.15; alias volup vol04; alias voldown vol02; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||_________]_[15%]"
alias "vol04" "volume 0.20; alias volup vol05; alias voldown vol03; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||________]_[20%]"
alias "vol05" "volume 0.30; alias volup vol06; alias voldown vol04; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||_______]_[30%]"
alias "vol06" "volume 0.40; alias volup vol07; alias voldown vol05; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||______]_[40%]"
alias "vol07" "volume 0.50; alias volup vol08; alias voldown vol06; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||||_____]_[50%]"
alias "vol08" "volume 0.60; alias volup vol09; alias voldown vol07; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||||____]_[60%]"
alias "vol09" "volume 0.70; alias volup vol10; alias voldown vol08; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||||||___]_[70%]"
alias "vol10" "volume 0.80; alias volup vol11; alias voldown vol09; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||||||__]_[80%]"
alias "vol11" "volume 0.90; alias volup vol12; alias voldown vol10; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||||||||_]_[90%]"
alias "vol12" "volume 1.00; alias volup vol12; alias voldown vol11; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||||||||]_[100%]"
alias "+gVolUp" "con_filter_text "Volume""
alias "-gVolUp" "volup; con_filter_text "Damage given""
alias "+gVolDn" "con_filter_text "Volume""
alias "-gVolDn" "voldown; con_filter_text "Damage given""
vol05 //Default Game Volume 50%
bind "RIGHTARROW" "+gVolUp"
bind "LEFTARROW" "+gVolDn"

////////////////////////
// VOICE SCALE VOLUME //
////////////////////////
alias "vc00" "voice_scale 0.00; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[_____________]_[MUTED]; alias vcup vc01; alias vcdn vc00"
alias "vc01" "voice_scale 0.10; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|____________]_[10%]; alias vcup vc02; alias vcdn vc00"
alias "vc02" "voice_scale 0.20; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||___________]_[20%]; alias vcup vc03; alias vcdn vc01"
alias "vc03" "voice_scale 0.30; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||__________]_[30%]; alias vcup vc04; alias vcdn vc02"
alias "vc04" "voice_scale 0.40; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||_________]_[40%]; alias vcup vc05; alias vcdn vc03"
alias "vc05" "voice_scale 0.50; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||________]_[50%]; alias vcup vc06; alias vcdn vc04"
alias "vc06" "voice_scale 0.60; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||_______]_[60%]; alias vcup vc07; alias vcdn vc05"
alias "vc07" "voice_scale 0.70; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||______]_[70%]; alias vcup vc08; alias vcdn vc06"
alias "vc08" "voice_scale 0.80; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||||_____]_[80%]; alias vcup vc09; alias vcdn vc07"
alias "vc09" "voice_scale 0.90; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||||____]_[90%]; alias vcup vc10; alias vcdn vc08"
alias "vc10" "voice_scale 1.00; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||||||___]_[100%]; alias vcup vc11; alias vcdn vc09"
alias "vc11" "voice_scale 1.15; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||||||__]_[115%]; alias vcup vc12; alias vcdn vc10"
alias "vc12" "voice_scale 1.30; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||||||||_]_[130%]; alias vcup vc13; alias vcdn vc11"
alias "vc13" "voice_scale 1.50; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||||||||]_[150%]; alias vcup vc13; alias vcdn vc12"
alias "+vScaleUp" "con_filter_text "Voice""
alias "-vScaleUp" "vcup; con_filter_text "Damage given""
alias "+vScaleDn" "con_filter_text "Voice""
alias "-vScaleDn" "vcdn; con_filter_text "Damage given""
vc05 //Default Voice Scale 50%
bind "UPARROW" "+vScaleUp"
bind "DOWNARROW" "+vScaleDn"

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I'm just here so I don't get fined

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
vac authentication errors all day on faceit stream

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

bpower posted:

God so many scrubs itt

Thank you mysterious console wizard

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Katana Gomai posted:

Take your own advice.

posting isn't a team game

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
How important communication is depends heavily on rank imo.

Below AK, I'd say you don't really lose much by muting everyone. Yeah, you'll probably miss some callouts... But for the most part you can make this up by just paying attention to radar and where people last were when they died. Below Nova and I'd say you'll probably do better with everyone muted, because the calls are bad more often than not.

I just use a mute toggle though. If everyone but me is dead, I toggle the mute.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

henne posted:

Ok while the importance of teamwork and communication can't be overstated, relying on teammates to tell you both correct and timely information is a huge crutch unless you are playing with a 5 man and even then sometimes people are too busy to talk or forget or something. Learn to pay attention to the minimap and work on your gamesense as both of these help when you do and do not have good teammates. Like specific stuff can help sometimes for team play or steps at the other site, but you should be able to figure out if your team is getting ganked at b when your in a by sound and map. Just duck into cover and read your minimap for a sec, interpretation comes from experience you wont get if you rely so much on calls.

I fundamentally disagree with the premise that it's okay to shut out one of your most important sources of information because you need to get good at using another, complimentary source. Yeah, the minimap is good and important, but there's certain types of information it doesn't provide, and anyway anyone who expects to play this game should have no problem using both voice and the minimap.

If I call out one enemy at a particular location, he kills me, and a second enemy appears in my death cam, I definitely want you to hear me call that out.

Fergus Mac Roich fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Feb 25, 2015

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

bpower posted:

God so many scrubs itt

/////////////////
// GAME VOLUME //
/////////////////
alias "vol00" "volume 0.00; alias volup vol01; alias voldown vol00; clear; echo Game_Volume_[____________]_[MUTED]"
alias "vol01" "volume 0.05; alias volup vol02; alias voldown vol00; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|___________]_[05%]"
alias "vol02" "volume 0.10; alias volup vol03; alias voldown vol01; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||__________]_[10%]"
alias "vol03" "volume 0.15; alias volup vol04; alias voldown vol02; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||_________]_[15%]"
alias "vol04" "volume 0.20; alias volup vol05; alias voldown vol03; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||________]_[20%]"
alias "vol05" "volume 0.30; alias volup vol06; alias voldown vol04; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||_______]_[30%]"
alias "vol06" "volume 0.40; alias volup vol07; alias voldown vol05; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||______]_[40%]"
alias "vol07" "volume 0.50; alias volup vol08; alias voldown vol06; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||||_____]_[50%]"
alias "vol08" "volume 0.60; alias volup vol09; alias voldown vol07; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||||____]_[60%]"
alias "vol09" "volume 0.70; alias volup vol10; alias voldown vol08; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||||||___]_[70%]"
alias "vol10" "volume 0.80; alias volup vol11; alias voldown vol09; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||||||__]_[80%]"
alias "vol11" "volume 0.90; alias volup vol12; alias voldown vol10; clear; echo Game_Volume_[|||||||||||_]_[90%]"
alias "vol12" "volume 1.00; alias volup vol12; alias voldown vol11; clear; echo Game_Volume_[||||||||||||]_[100%]"

////////////////////////
// VOICE SCALE VOLUME //
////////////////////////
alias "vc00" "voice_scale 0.00; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[_____________]_[MUTED]; alias vcup vc01; alias vcdn vc00"
alias "vc01" "voice_scale 0.10; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|____________]_[10%]; alias vcup vc02; alias vcdn vc00"
alias "vc02" "voice_scale 0.20; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||___________]_[20%]; alias vcup vc03; alias vcdn vc01"
alias "vc03" "voice_scale 0.30; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||__________]_[30%]; alias vcup vc04; alias vcdn vc02"
alias "vc04" "voice_scale 0.40; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||_________]_[40%]; alias vcup vc05; alias vcdn vc03"
alias "vc05" "voice_scale 0.50; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||________]_[50%]; alias vcup vc06; alias vcdn vc04"
alias "vc06" "voice_scale 0.60; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||_______]_[60%]; alias vcup vc07; alias vcdn vc05"
alias "vc07" "voice_scale 0.70; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||______]_[70%]; alias vcup vc08; alias vcdn vc06"
alias "vc08" "voice_scale 0.80; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||||_____]_[80%]; alias vcup vc09; alias vcdn vc07"
alias "vc09" "voice_scale 0.90; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||||____]_[90%]; alias vcup vc10; alias vcdn vc08"
alias "vc10" "voice_scale 1.00; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||||||___]_[100%]; alias vcup vc11; alias vcdn vc09"
alias "vc11" "voice_scale 1.15; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||||||__]_[115%]; alias vcup vc12; alias vcdn vc10"
alias "vc12" "voice_scale 1.30; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[||||||||||||_]_[130%]; alias vcup vc13; alias vcdn vc11"
alias "vc13" "voice_scale 1.50; clear; echo Voice_Scale_[|||||||||||||]_[150%]; alias vcup vc13; alias vcdn vc12"

Why do I suddenly need a CS degree to change the loving volume in a game?

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

If you have problems having to mute people all the time you really need to get out of silver/gold. double ak and above I've never had to mute anyone.

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

bpower posted:

God so many scrubs itt

/////////////////
// GAME VOLUME //
/////////////////

////////////////////////
// VOICE SCALE VOLUME //
////////////////////////

Should have added one for each of the in Game Music sections as well to make this an even more ridiculous post.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

hello internet posted:

If you have problems having to mute people all the time you really need to get out of silver/gold. double ak and above I've never had to mute anyone.

You've never gotten one of those dudes who spams music and soundboard clips? That's about the only thing I can't stand and I've had it a few times as LE.

lonter
Oct 12, 2012

Crain posted:

You'll need a CS degree to live, soon.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Since we are talking about autocfg scripts, everyone should make sure they fix their radar and have jumpthrow bound

//Radar - radar settings + adjustment on numpad enter
cl_radar_rotate "0"
cl_radar_always_centered "0"
cl_radar_scale "0.32"
cl_radar_icon_scale_min "0.5"
bind "X" "incrementvar cl_radar_scale 0.32 0.52 0.05" // this lets you adjust radar scale on numpad enter

//Jump Throw
alias +jumpthrow "+jump;-attack"

alias -jumpthrow "-jump"

bind Mouse4 +jumpthrow

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I fundamentally disagree with the premise that it's okay to shut out one of your most important sources of information because you need to get good at using another, complimentary source. Yeah, the minimap is good and important, but there's certain types of information it doesn't provide, and anyway anyone who expects to play this game should have no problem using both voice and the minimap.

If I call out one enemy at a particular location, he kills me, and a second enemy appears in my death cam, I definitely want you to hear me call that out.

I was trying to say that the people who complain the most about teammates not telling them things are often the people who don't seem to know the minimap exists. And deathcam is dumb.

And i didn't say to mute everyone because voice is useless, I said over reliance on voice is bad and more people should spend more time working on general game sense especially in the ranks where your teammates are lovely at communicating.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

lonter posted:

You'll need a CS degree to live, soon.

How far does printing "Hello World" get me?

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Crain posted:

How far does printing "Hello World" get me?

Honestly one of the best things you can do. It's amazing how much you can understand in a script just from having the basic knowledge of this.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Crain posted:

You dont. Like most IT skills you need google and cut and paste. Thats a small portion of the config I pasted from.

mythadile
Jun 19, 2005

bpower posted:

You dont. Like most IT skills you need google and cut and paste. Thats a small portion of the config I pasted from.

Dare you to paste the entire config itt.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I tried that config and while the volume worked as advertised the voice_scale didn't. Also, it echos a bunch of poo poo to your console but not to your screen which is weird.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
ScreaM is the worst caster

Excitement level 1/10
Insight 0/10
Accent 0/10
Hair 9/10

Favorite phrases "Let's see what happens," "They had the best setup"

real dilemma fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 25, 2015

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
it was on gamebanana, Ultimate something or other.cfg I think. I cant find it now. but it looked a bit like this.

code:

// AUTOEXEC.CFG AIO ULTIMATE CONFIG PACK VERSION 2.0 (build 20121021)
// IMPORTANT ->> ENCODEZ CE FICHER EN UTF-8 (sans BOM UNIX) POUR NE PAS ALTERER LES CARATERES SPECIAUX DES RACCOURCIS TEXTE !!!
toggleconsole; clear; echo; echo "loading Riddick AIO Config Pack for Counter Strike: Global Offensive..."; echo; echo

echo "   __________.__    .___  .___.__        __                           _____.__        		"
echo "   \______   \__| __| _/__| _/|__| ____ |  | __    ____  ____   _____/ ____\__| ____  		"
echo "    |       _/  |/ __ |/ __ | |  |/ ___\|  |/ /  _/ ___\/  _ \ /    \   __\|  |/ ___\ 		"
echo "    |    |   \  / /_/ / /_/ | |  \  \___|    <   \  \__(  <_> )   |  \  |  |  / /_/  >		"
echo "    |____|_  /__\____ \____ | |__|\___  >__|_ \   \___  >____/|___|  /__|  |__\___  / 		"
echo "           \/        \/    \/         \/     \/       \/           \/        /_____/ 			"
echo "   _   ___ ___    _   _ _ _   _            _         ___         _      _     ___         _   "
echo "  /_\ |_ _/ _ \  | | | | | |_(_)_ __  __ _| |_ ___  / __| __ _ _(_)_ __| |_  | _ \__ _ __| |__"
echo " / _ \ | | (_) | | |_| | |  _| | '  \/ _` |  _/ -_) \__ \/ _| '_| | '_ \  _| |  _/ _` / _| / /"
echo "/_/ \_\___\___/   \___/|_|\__|_|_|_|_\__,_|\__\___| |___/\__|_| |_| .__/\__| |_| \__,_\__|_\_\"
echo "                                                                  |_|            				"
echo "**********************************************************************************************"
echo //						 ___________________________________________							//
//							----( CS:GO CONFIGURATION PERSONNALISEE )----							//
//							 -------------------------------------------							//

// DECLARATION DES FONCTIONS COMMUNES (EFFETS SONORES) ==== //
alias snd_beep      "play script_snds\snd_beep.wav"
alias snd_on        "play script_snds\snd_on.wav"
alias snd_off       "play script_snds\snd_off.wav"
alias snd_up        "play script_snds\snd_up.wav"
alias snd_down      "play script_snds\snd_down.wav"
alias snd_init      "play script_snds\snd_initialized.wav"
// ======================================================== //
alias space_line	"echo ______________________________________________________________________________________________"

// =============================== //
// ===|[  1. OPTIONS DE JEU  ]|=== //
// ------------------------------- //

//-[ 1.1 ]--< RELOAD: Redemarrer le moteur HL2 >-- >
alias reload        "snd_beep; _restart"

//-[ 1.2 ]--< DEMO_REC: Enregistrer(1/0) une demo (demo.dem) >-- >
alias demo_rec      "demo_rec_on"
alias demo_rec_on   "snd_on; stop; record demo.dem; alias demo_rec demo_rec_off"
alias demo_rec_off  "snd_off; stop; alias demo_rec demo_rec_on"

//-[ 1.3 ]--< DEMO_PLAY: Lire la demo enregistree >-- >
alias demo_play     "snd_beep; playdemo demo.dem"

//-[ 1.4 ]--< DEMO_UI: Afficher les Controles de lecture >-- >
alias demo_ui       "demo_ui_on"
alias demo_ui_on    "snd_on; +demoui2; alias demo_ui demo_ui_off"
alias demo_ui_off   "snd_off; -demoui2; alias demo_ui demo_ui_on"

//-[ 1.5 ]--< KILLCAM: Activer la Killcam >-- >
alias killcam       "killcam_on"
alias killcam_on    "snd_on; cl_disablefreezecam 0; alias killcam killcam_off"
alias killcam_off   "snd_off; cl_disablefreezecam 1; alias killcam killcam_on"

//-[ 1.6 ]--< +SUICIDE: Se suicider >-- >
alias +suicide      "snd_beep; say_team Demerdez-vous !"
alias -suicide      "kill" 

// ----------------------------- //
echo "  Game Scripts loaded..."  //
// ============================= //

// ========================== //
// ===|[ 2. OPTIONS HUD ]|=== //
// -------------------------- //

//-[ 2.1 ]--< NETGRAF: Afficher(1/0) les details NET >-- >
alias netgraf       "netgraf_on"
alias netgraf_on    "snd_on; net_graph 1; net_graphpos 2; alias netgraf netgraf_off"
alias netgraf_off   "snd_off; net_graph 0; alias netgraf netgraf_on"

//-[ 2.2 ]--< INTMAIN: Changer de main (gauche/droite) >-- >
alias intmain       "intmain_on"
alias intmain_on    "snd_beep; cl_righthand 1; alias intmain intmain_off"
alias intmain_off   "snd_beep; cl_righthand 0; alias intmain intmain_on"

//-[ 2.3 ]--< ADJVOL: Ajuster(1-10) le volume sonore du jeu >-- >
alias adjvol        "snd_up; incrementvar volume 0 1 0.1"

//-[ 2.4 ]--< +TAKESNAP: Faire une capture d ecran propre (sans HUD) >-- >
alias +takesnap     "snd_beep; hud_draw 0; cl_observercrosshair 0; crosshair 0; r_drawviewmodel 0; hideradar; net_graph 0; scr_centertime 0; wait"
alias -takesnap     "jpeg_quality 90; jpeg; hud_draw 1; cl_observercrosshair 1; crosshair 1; r_drawviewmodel 1; drawradar; scr_centertime 8; wait" 

// ---------------------------- //
echo "  HUD Scripts loaded..."  //
// ============================ //

// ===|[ 4. RACCOURCIS TEXTE ]|=== //

//-[ 4.1 ]--< SAY_HEADBOOM: Envoyer 'Boom Headshot !' >-- >
alias say_headboom  "say [BOOM HEADSHOT]"

//-[ 4.2 ]--< SAY_CUTED: Envoyer 'Cuted !' >-- >
alias say_cuted     "say [C][U][T][E][D]"

//-[ 4.3 ]--< SAY_OWNED: Envoyer 'Owned !' >-- >
alias say_owned     "say [OWNED]"

//-[ 4.4 ]--< SAY_GLHF: Envoyer 'GLHF !' >-- >
alias say_glhf      "say [~GLHF~]"

// ---------------------------------- //
echo "  Shortcuts Scripts loaded..."  //
// ================================== //

// ================================= //
// ===|[ 5. CONTROLES AVANCEES ]|=== //
// --------------------------------- //

//-[ 5.1 ]--< RADCYCLE: Permutter(1-3) les fenetres de messages radio >-- >
alias radcycle      "radcycle_1" 
alias radcycle_1    "radio1; alias radcycle radcycle_2" 
alias radcycle_2    "radio2; alias radcycle radcycle_3" 
alias radcycle_3    "radio3; alias radcycle radcycle_1" 

//-[ 5.2 ]--< +STATUSRPT: Afficher les scores + FPS + timeleft >-- >
alias +statusrpt    "+showscores; cl_showfps 1; timeleft"
alias -statusrpt    "-showscores; cl_showfps 0"

//-[ 5.3 ]--< +CJUMP: Effectuer un saut accroupi >-- >
alias +cjump        "+jump; wait; +duck"
alias -cjump        "-jump; wait; -duck"

//-[ 5.4 ]--< +SATTACK: Tirer et prendre le pistolet >-- >
alias +sattack      "+attack"
alias -sattack      "-attack; slot2"

// ------------------------------------------ //
echo "  Advanced Controls Scripts loaded..."  //
// ========================================== //

// ===|[ 6. PACKS D ARMEMENT ]|=== //

//-[ 6.1 ]--< REFILL: Pack commun a tous pour acheter munitions puis veste+casque ou veste seule puis defuser, puis grenade HE et puis Flashbang >-- >
alias refill        "buy primammo; buy assaultsuit; buy kevlar; buy defuser; buy hegrenade; buy flashbang"

//-[ 6.2 ]--< ARTIFIS: Pack de grenades, permet d acheter toutes les grenades (1HE puis 1flashbang puis 1incendiaire/1molotov et puis 1smoke) >-- >
alias artifis       "buy hegrenade; buy flashbang; buy incgrenade; buy molotov; buy smokegrenade"

//-[ 6.3 ]--< BUYPRESET: Definitions des PreSelections >-- >
alias buypreset     "ps1" 									 //---<Change automatiquement avec la fonction SCROLLPRESET
alias ps1           "buy m4a1; buy ak47; refill"             //---<AK47 for TER / M4A1 for CT
alias ps2           "buy deagle; buy secammo; refill"        //---<Deagle + Ammo
alias ps3           "buy mac10; buy mp9; refill"             //---<Mac 10 for TER / MP9 for CT
alias ps4           "buy awp; refill"                        //---<Artic Sniper AWP
alias ps5           "buy sawedoff; buy mag7; refill"         //---<Sawed Off for TER / Mag7 for CT

//-[ 6.4 ]--< SCROLLPRESET: Permutter(1-5) la PreSelection sur le Pack suivant >-- >
alias scrollpreset  "sps2"
alias sps1          "alias scrollpreset sps2; alias buypreset ps1; play weapons_presets\classic.wav"
alias sps2          "alias scrollpreset sps3; alias buypreset ps2; play weapons_presets\scope.wav"
alias sps3          "alias scrollpreset sps4; alias buypreset ps3; play weapons_presets\smg.wav"
alias sps4          "alias scrollpreset sps5; alias buypreset ps4; play weapons_presets\sniper.wav"
alias sps5          "alias scrollpreset sps1; alias buypreset ps5; play weapons_presets\cz.wav"

// --------------------------------------------- //
echo "  Advanced Buy Presets Scripts loaded..."  //
// ============================================= //

// ============================== //
// ===|[ 7. OPTIONS ADMINS  ]|=== //
// ------------------------------ //

//-[ 7.1 ]--< @DMIN_CONNECT: Se connecter au Serveur >-- >
alias @dmin_connect "snd_beep; connect [url]www.xxx.yyy.zzz:12345[/url]"

//-[ 7.2 ]--< @DMIN_RCONCMD: S'authentifier et charger les commandes RCON >-- >
alias @dmin_RCONCmd "snd_init; rcon_password yourpasswd; exec rcon.cfg"

//-[ 7.3 ]--< @DMIN_BOTKICK: Virer les Bots >-- >
alias @dmin_botkick "snd_down; bot_kick"

//-[ 7.4 ]--< @DMIN_BOTADD: Ajouter un Bot >-- >
alias @dmin_botadd  "snd_up; bot_add"

//-[ 7.5 ]--< @DMIN_BOTLVL: Choisir la difficulté des Bots >-- >
alias @dmin_botlvl  "botlvl_1"
alias botlvl_0      "snd_down; bot_difficulty 0; echo BOT DIFFICULTY SET TO EASY; alias @dmin_botlvl botlvl_1"
alias botlvl_1      "snd_up; bot_difficulty 1; echo BOT DIFFICULTY SET TO NORMAL; alias @dmin_botlvl botlvl_2"
alias botlvl_2      "snd_up; bot_difficulty 2; echo BOT DIFFICULTY SET TO HARD; alias @dmin_botlvl botlvl_0"

//-[ 7.6 ]--< @DMIN_RESTART: Redémarrer la Partie >-- >
alias @dmin_restart "snd_beep; mp_restartgame 5"

//-[ 7.7 ]--< @DMIN_SCRAMB: Mélanger les équipes (redémarre la partie) >-- >
alias @dmin_scramb  "snd_beep; mp_scrambleteams"

//-[ 7.8 ]--< @DMIN_NXTMAP: Charger la carte suivante (last round) >-- >
alias @dmin_nxtmap  "snd_beep; mp_timelimit 1"

//-[ 7.9 ]--< @DMIN_GOWAR: Debuter/Arreter un Match >-- >
alias @dmin_gowar   "gowar_on"
alias gowar_on      "snd_on; say /match; alias @dmin_gowa gowar_off"
alias gowar_off     "snd_off; say /stop; alias @dmin_gowa gowar_on"

echo "  Admins Scripts loaded..."  //

// ================================== //
// ===|[ 8. OPTIMISATION DU JEU ]|=== //
// ---------------------------------- //

// fps_max "200"
// cl_interp "0"
// cl_interp_ratio "1"
// cl_spec_mode "0"

// cl_logofile "materials/vgui/logos/tag_riddick_v1.vtf"

// NETWORK RATES OPTIMIZATIONS COMMANDS
alias dspconfig_cmd "echo; echo "DISPLAYING CURRENT CONFIG:"; cl_timeout; fps_max; rate; cl_cmdrate; cl_updaterate; cl_interp; cl_interp_ratio; space_line"
alias dspconfig		"space_line; dspconfig_cmd"
alias defconfig		"space_line; cl_timeout 30; fps_max 300; rate 10000; cl_cmdrate 64; cl_updaterate 64; cl_interp 0.03125; cl_interp_ratio 2.0; echo "Default config loaded."; dspconfig_cmd"
alias fixconfig		"space_line; cl_timeout 360; fps_max 200; rate 1048576; cl_cmdrate 128; cl_updaterate 128; cl_interp 0.0; cl_interp_ratio 1.0; snd_musicvolume 0.2; snd_updateaudiocache;  echo "Optimized config loaded."; dspconfig_cmd"

// ------------------------------------------ //
echo "  Game Improvements Scripts loaded..."  //
// ========================================== //

snd_init; echo;
echo "**********************************************************************************************"
echo "            *    ----( AIO Ultimate Config Pack for CS:GO Loaded )----    *					"
echo "_____________________________________________________________ [by RIDDICK | build 20121021] __"
echo
echo " << TAPEZ 'FIXCONFIG' POUR RECHARGER LES VALEURS RESEAUX RECOMMANDEES & LES EFFETS SONORES >>	"
echo " << TAPEZ 'DEFCONFIG' POUR CHARGER LES VALEURS PAR DEFAUT SI VOUS RESSENTEZ DES LAGS EN JEU >>"
echo " << TAPEZ 'DSPCONFIG' POUR AFFICHER LES VALEURS RESEAUX ACTUELLES >>							"
space_line; echo; echo

// EOF

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
:shepicide:^

Why don't you just "bind key incrementvar volume; volume"

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
bind "TAB" "+details"
alias "+details" "+showscores; cl_radar_scale 0.25; cl_radar_always_centered 0"