Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEExCEE

i don't like roguelikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

i don't like roguelikes

buy a wii u or 3ds mate

GEExCEE

byob 8.2: yeah, I'm a kid

Pro Target

i wish there was an erotic monster hunter game

Pro Target

to be clear, it would be about having sex with the monsters from monster hunter instead of killing them

Pro Target

i want to gently caress a tigrex

Korean Boomhauer
i've been ending them letters to make that game for ages and so far not even a pity reply

landy.

Pro Target posted:

it doesnt look that great

I'm mostly excited about the ost

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Pro Target posted:

there's something for the guildmarm to draw in her notebook

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

who here plays love live we can be friends on it. it's a nice rhythm game :)

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

3D Megadoodoo

GEExCEE posted:

what games sho uld i play

Squish'em. The 64 version is the best I think

Pro Target

Bull Runner posted:

I'm mostly excited about the ost

fair enough

Bread Set Jettison

Pro Target posted:

google.com/images

posting smiling
hatsune miku project diva f 2nd is half off on the playstation store

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

buy edf instead

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

or in addition to

posting smiling

Awesome! posted:

or in addition to

can i buy a new ribbon to put in my earth defender's hair when i do a good job?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

no but you might get a new 6 barreled missile launcher

deep dish peat moss

I'm playing this game called Catacomb Kids and it's nuts

http://store.steampowered.com/app/315840/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaHTgdFD4hU

everyone should aply it. The best way I can describe it is Dark Souls: Procedural Roguelike Platformer edition.

The number of ways you can interact with the environment is pretty staggering. I threw a rock at a torch on the wall, knocking it over on to a couple of orcs and lighting them on fire, then turned invisible and stabbed them in the back while they were burning. If you throw a potion of poison it will create a pool of liquid poison that will poison items dipped in it. Combat is very much like dark souls, you have a dodge roll with iframes, a couple different attacks for each weapon, dashing and dashing attacks, etc. As you level up you can unlock more traits like parkour abilities that let you run up walls.

I made my guy really smart and he learned trigonometry and was able to predict the trajectory of thrown objects. You can use anything in the game as a throwing weapon so I started throwing potions. I threw an unidentified potion at a rat, turns out it was a potion of invisibility. An invisible rat stalked me around stealing my items and running away with them until I died.

deep dish peat moss

Also it's really really hard and you will probably die dozens of times before even beating 1 floor

bwatts

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Also it's really really hard and you will probably die dozens of times before even beating 1 floor

can i play it on my laptop that cant run youtube videos

ron color

Funnypost Collabo posted:

holy poo poo this game looks great. Thanks

tao of lmao

i saw northernlion playing it on his stream monday it looks pretty neat.

Pro Target

its time for a platinum games starfox

Pro Target

kamiya is a well known fan of the 'rail shooter' genre (his favorite gmae is space harrier, see the space harrier level in bayonetta) so he would treat starfox with the love and respect it deserves

Pro Target

im figuring out guard points and yet agian charge blade is proven to be the best weapon

bwatts

if somebody gives me that game i promise ill own at it.

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

im figuring out guard points and yet agian charge blade is proven to be the best weapon

i'll stuck w my trusty greatsword. Ponk swings a mighty blunt sword.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I habe a 3ds

playground tough
all the big studios should just start making games with lovely graphics again so their games stop sucking dick

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Pro Target posted:

i have used bug staff all through low rank but im messing around with the charge axe now and its really cool. r+x guard point owns. use it inside a combo for longer guard frames. ive also gotten a surprising amount of guard point hits just from the r sword morph

Pro Target

Awesome! posted:

i have used bug staff all through low rank but im messing around with the charge axe now and its really cool. r+x guard point owns. use it inside a combo for longer guard frames. ive also gotten a surprising amount of guard point hits just from the r sword morph

i think its potentially the best weapon of them all at high skill levels becuase it basically does everything well

Pro Target

im gonner try insect glaive as a secondary though because the polevault looks like so much fun when people use it in mp

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

im gonner try insect glaive as a secondary though because the polevault looks like so much fun when people use it in mp

yeah it's super handy having a party member who can mount a monster without cliffs around.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Robocraft is a nice game

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

problematic hug

apparently Lance can jump while charging and can mount that way, and watching high level lance players evade-combo their way to victory makes it look really great. at low skill though it is awful, and apparently it's not great in mp because you want monsters in your face at all times

problematic hug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urEFITZbCmM&feature=youtu.be&t=1m10s

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Pro Target posted:

it's cool as long as the people you're playing with know not to hit the monster during your mount. it's much more basic than the charge axe, kind of like a ls or db. you just get the buffs (red most important, then white then orange if it's easy) and then go to town until the buffs wear off

tao of lmao

Chill la Chill posted:

Robocraft is a nice game

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

dang