Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Victim is possibly the best word that could have been used in that sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

"Mom, what does Satan's gently caress Meat mean?"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

"Mr. Teeny" is his penis.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

confused posted:

"Mom, what does Satan's gently caress Meat mean?"

"It means that it's weird that you're looking at your mom's vaj, son."

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Bored posted:

"Mr. Teeny" is his penis.

I thought it said Mr. Feeny and thought someone really liked Boy Meets World in a very strange way.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Whatspace?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Now I want to find someone with a friendster tattoo.

His eyes are closed

Haruharuharuko has a new favorite as of 04:12 on Feb 25, 2015

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

That's pretty neat in a rather disturbing way. Wonder whether he picked the same eye colour as his real eyes.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Need a video of him blinking.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That is a video. :v:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Is it possible to tattoo on one's eyelids? Seems like crazy thin skin.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
You slip a spoon underneath. It is still nuts.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

You slip a spoon underneath. It is still nuts.

:aaa: Slipping a spoon underneath an eyelid is supposed to sound not nuts?

I mean, is this thing where common logic would say "You can't do X, because of reasons" and the response is "gently caress you, dad!"?

I mean, in my head, someone is taking a teaspoon (sanitized/sterilized) and working it gingerly under the eyelid so they can poke at it a few thousand times with an ink filled needle. But that can't be what you mean. Right?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
It is what I mean...

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

It is what I mean...

:froggonk:

Active666
Apr 3, 2009
There are no spoons involved...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34NA4JgP_7A&t=76s

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I've seen it done with spoons. I have a lot of ink, but face and especially eyelids or lips? No loving way.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

You slip a spoon underneath.

This is not what I expected to read.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
So do thick contacts not work as protection? Because all I can think of is that scene from Slumdog Millionaire.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

They did it on Ink Master and there were definitely no spoons, they just pulled the lid away from the eye to stretch it.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle
gently caress that noise. I will never do that to anyone.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

I wish this was a bojack tattoo but it has the D in hollywoo

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
A friend of mine got the Rebel Alliance symbol on her wrist, and is planning an Empire symbol on the other one. Hopefully she'll go to a different artist who won't freehand that poo poo.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

TunaSpleen posted:

A friend of mine got the Rebel Alliance symbol on her wrist, and is planning an Empire symbol on the other one. Hopefully she'll go to a different artist who won't freehand that poo poo.

I prefer to think of it as a negative space tattoo of some testicles

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

TunaSpleen posted:

I've noticed this a lot with SW tattoos (getting both Rebel and Alliance) and I don't really get it. I'm trying to think of another instance where you'd get two opposing factions and can't.

Yankees & Red Sox?
Horde & Alliance?
Republican Elephant & Democrat Donkey?

Actually I'm sure you can find an instance of all of those.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

fullroundaction posted:

I've noticed this a lot with SW tattoos (getting both Rebel and Alliance) and I don't really get it. I'm trying to think of another instance where you'd get two opposing factions and can't.

Yankees & Red Sox?
Horde & Alliance?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
"Caring parents get tattoos of young daughter's huge birthmark to make her feel special"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/caring-parents-tattoos-young-daughters-5226401

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

fullroundaction posted:

Yankees & Red Sox?
Horde & Alliance?

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008

Male Tears posted:

"Caring parents get tattoos of young daughter's huge birthmark to make her feel special"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/caring-parents-tattoos-young-daughters-5226401

Don't those types of birthmarks (we called them strawberry marks) usually fade away by the time the kid is 10?

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

luloo123 posted:

Don't those types of birthmarks (we called them strawberry marks) usually fade away by the time the kid is 10?

If it's a port wine stain like the article says, it's almost certainly permanent. You're thinking about a different type of birthmark entirely.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Strangely enough, cosmetic tattooing is one of the treatments for port wine stains.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8505167

Flesh colored ink is apparently a thing.

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

If it's a port wine stain like the article says, it's almost certainly permanent. You're thinking about a different type of birthmark entirely.

Ah. Only a blurb of the article opened for me, so I didn't see that it was a port wine stain. That clears everything up.

Here's some bad tattoos. I have mixed feelings about Rick Grimes Kitty.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

People: please. Please, please, please stop getting tattoos of your loved ones*. I love a bad tattoo as much as the next guy, but this poo poo is just goddamn tragic.

* Does not apply if your artist is someone like Robert Pho.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Those look amazing. But I still wouldn't want a portrait on my body.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

And it will NOT look amazing in 5 years.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Jesus Christ dude even got the deformation from the bifocals that's intense as gently caress.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Fucken laughing at that Marilyn tattoo though. Great tattoo hosed up by body hair.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

When this guy's hair grows back, Marilyn's going to look like a wookie.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Male Tears posted:

I have a big red birthmark on my upper thigh/buttcheek area, it's visible when I wear a swimsuit. I remember getting asked about it when I was a kid at the pool, like by adults asking if I hurt myself or something. But I'm glad my parents never got matching ones in solidarity. Like "Oh no, someone stared at my kid in a mean way, I'd better take extreme measures to fix it." This kid will probably go to school wearing shorts, someone will ask what's that on her leg, she'll say it's a birthmark and that will be the end of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I have a big red birthmark on my upper thigh/buttcheek area, it's visible when I wear a swimsuit. I remember getting asked about it when I was a kid at the pool, like by adults asking if I hurt myself or something. But I'm glad my parents never got matching ones in solidarity. Like "Oh no, someone stared at my kid in a mean way, I'd better take extreme measures to fix it." This kid will probably go to school wearing shorts, someone will ask what's that on her leg, she'll say it's a birthmark and that will be the end of it.

Like, they could just take the time to teach their daughter about how everyone is different and how that's OK.

But no, instead, let's get a big red mark on our legs too.

• Locked thread