Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Thanks, Germ!

That brings us up to *almost* up to date with the judging! What will the scores for January (and soon, February) bring? We shall see, because the Judges now have the photo album link for January in their greedy little claws...

jodai posted:

I, jodai, oath these: Governor's Proxy, a special sewer base, Vanessa, Taelor, 3 Ronin, all from Malifaux(Wyrd Miniatures, 32mm)
The Governor's Proxy, the base and Vanessa haven't been primed and Vanessa has a hand from a different model so that's why she's got some color.

Slimnoid posted:

Additional Oath: 3 count-as Servo Skulls (Games Workshop, 28mm)

Android posted:

I, Android, oath 3 hellbats and 3 tentacles (flying frog 28mm)

Bad Decision Dino posted:

I, Bad Decision Dino, oath that I will paint these 5 Games Workshop Eldar Striking Scorpions.

LaikatheSpaceDog posted:

I, Laika the Space Dog, hereby Oath: 1 Testors Ryan PT-20 Trainer and 1 Testors Gee Bee Racer.

Both planes have been battle-damaged and Chaosified. Also visible is the Green Stuff that will be artistically glopped onto the base.

Edit: Is imgur having problems? My image disappeared. I'll try it again...

Red Shoe posted:

Final oath: A warrior (Reaper) and Argus Moonhound (Privateer Press)

Schmetterling posted:

I, Schmetterling, hereby oath for February six Reaper Bones miniatures.
Back row: Stone Golem; Halbarand, Cleric; IMEF: Nick Stone; Duke Gerard
Front row: Sascha Dubois; Arthrand Nightblade, Elf Ranger

WhiteOutMouse posted:

Last minute oath!
I WhiteOutMouse Oath 2x priests, 2x guardsmen and 1x heavy weapon team 28mm Mantic corporation miniatures and 28mm Warmachine miniatures both uses in conversions/count as for 40k. Themed Group

Left two metal guys are unprimed, middle 60mm is primed white and right two are sprayed red.

FROOOOOOOOG posted:

My February Oath is Rats!
(Reaper Bones 28mm)

Pyrolocutus posted:

Adding this Privateer Press mercenary heavy warjack head to my oath - I'll be using it for the jurnal this month on one of the other items I oathed earlier.

You've cover up the location on the screen timestamp but luckily for you I can see the 'go' of 'Pago Pago'...watch out for that next time!

OATHS ACCEPTED!

THESE ARE THE FINAL ACCEPTED OATHS OF THE MONTH

Vermintide posted:

I, Vermintide oath one Skaven Doom Flayer (28mm GW)

LazyAngel posted:

I, LazyAngel, oath for February, one Skorza Shieldbreaker, from Wrath of Kings by Cool Mini or Not
28mm scale, ~3 inches tall.

Somewhat belated, as it's taken a week to get them all put together.

Unfortunately for you guys, the Oath deadline passed at 12 midnight on the 21st of Feb, American Samoa time. I was busy all weekend at a wargaming airbrush workshop so I couldn't post a warning like I normally try to do, but I did look in the OP (because I'm utterly terrible at the time zone thing, and have been corrected several times this go-around) and the example given in the OP is actually specifically for February:

krushgroove posted:

Oathing a Model
1. Make sure you are posting your oath earlier than the last calendar week of each month. So for February you must post by :siren: 12 midnight *AMERICAN* SAMOAN TIME :siren: the 21st of February. For months with 30 days, you'll need to Oath by midnight on the 22nd, and for months with 31 days you'll need to Oath by midnight on the 23rd.

So these Oaths don't count, sorry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
:vomarine: February oath completed! :vomarine:

Claiming themed group.
Claiming INQUISITOR'S JOURNAL: break the 4th wall!

Snorri had traveled far and wide during his raiding, farther east than anyone else from his village. While he was there he picked up some odd notions about not killing people and how all mankind should live in harmony; such a strange idea. How will he get into Valhalla if he won't even fight anymore?

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!

I finally build myself a small lightbox so my pictures aren't all blue or orange this time!

That one guy joined the Lollipop Guild as an enforcer. A massive lollipop to the head is still pretty lethal.

Let's strike a pose!
"Today we fight!" yelled the boss. We fight every day so nothing new in that. Some of my more cowardly squad mates are spreading rumors that the Daqan armies have tamed the giant Rocs and are using them to kill off our archers. Pure poo poo. Today will be a fight like all the others.

That's this months journal on the lollipop guy and Strike a pose one the guy about to get grabbed by a huge bird.

Germ
May 7, 2013

:gifttank: JANUARY JUDGEMENT :gifttank:

3rd Place (1 point): Schmetterling
How glorious is that? I love the Jackson Pollock-style spacescape backdrop, with the wires adding a bit of dimension. The liberal use of green in the backdrop really makes those couple of gems on the model pop. The 5th Element reference is charming, and the fact that it makes use of electricity is a cherry on top. It’s a fun, well-executed diorama.

2nd Place (2 points): Slimnoid
Your work continues its regular degree of excellence. You make great use of color, and your models are full of wonderful details. I love the weathering and pitted paint on the dreadnought. I love the sparing use of OSL on the bases. I love all of the color you crammed into the librarian. I love the attention you give to the symbols and pieces of “flash” on all your models. And the banner … oh, the banner! It’s well-painted and reminiscent of those classic GW banners they used to print in White Dwarf. You made a great showing this month!

1st Place (3 points): Zark the Damned
Big bold color, and really nice use of complementary colors as accents with all of those green lights. The clincher, though, is the freehand Evil Sun. Holy smokes, that is great. I’m really glad you posted pictures of close-ups, because from a distance I was convinced it had to be a pasted-on print out. Getting that design split down both sides like that had to be tough, but the end result was absolutely stunning. Well done!

Journal Bonus (1 point): Laika the Space Dog
Your output is not only consistently well-executed, it is so consistently creative and original that it blows my mind. Wonderful idea, wonderful execution. I don’t know where the bits for the frame came from, but it's full of lots of little hidden gems (the Cthulhu heads, the skulls). And the marble? And the painted blood effect for the spilled chalice? *swoons* Shut up and marry me (so I can leave you and get half your stuff in the divorce).

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012
:siren: Oath Complete!

Jurnal is the Artillery for Dummies (By I. Newton) set ready for the operator.

Here's a couple of In Battle! pics of my entries from the last two months:

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Smurfs don't lay eggs! I won't tell you this again! Papa Smurf has a fucking beard! They're mammals!
:omg: I did it!

Oath complete.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
I suppose it goes without saying, but I can't oath anything until Mar 1st, correct? Having finished my most recent models I want to get started on the next, the wait is eating me!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Uroboros posted:

I suppose it goes without saying, but I can't oath anything until Mar 1st, correct? Having finished my most recent models I want to get started on the next, the wait is eating me!

Correct! But you can paint something without oathing it if you want!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

NTRabbit posted:

Correct! But you can paint something without oathing it if you want!

????

What is this Heresy?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

OATH COMPLETE!:siren:

(Jurnal is the shreds of gift-wrap "debris" on the base, celebrating his TG Secret Santa origins!)

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
Oath complete!

The jurnal, a console warrior

Moonhound

Mammoth

Zuriel

Blightblades (themed group)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Oath complete!

No extra points here but I have tried my hand at magnetising...

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011
Oath complete:

Jurnal:

Wizard's hat.

boxart:

Backstory

Hedrisch Von Karlich stared in horror at the approaching tide of vermin filth. He had never drawn such power to cast a spell and he knew it would be his last. His men seemed to gather strength from watching him incant; yet fur or fire they were all dead their fate was death. Sweat poured down his face as he gathered more power. And more. He felt his control slipping as he reached deeper and deeper. With a scream to Ashur he let the power engulf him and the world shook.

Surely blessed, Hedrisch slowly took to his feet. Alive! Before him the ratmen horde had been halted. There was little trace of the closest ranks and those behind were shaken and stumbling. However, all thoughts of blessings soon turned to ash. Where he had stood now towered Ork brutes. Half again tall as he they were the most unusual specimins of greenskins he had seen. Their eyes turned on the vermintide he watched their faces pull taught with excitement.

Uttering a prayer Hedrisch approached the tallest brute. Their presence here had purpose. With the merest sparkof an idea Hedrisch deposited his wizard’s battle hat between him and the greenskins. With their attention seized he puffed out his shoulders and raised his wand incanting. Moments later he threw a weak fireball at the closest batch of ratment, killing one or two. Laughter came from the Orks their chests heaving as they watched the ratmen stumble about aflame.

The closest brute braced himself, pointing the unusual device he carried towards the reformed ratmen ranks. Hedrisch watched as the device began to shake. It drew on no magic that he could feel but he watched the air shimmer with its heat. Quickly he stumbled back, drawing more laughter from the greenskins. With a scream the Ork’s device bucked and Hedrisch watched a large group of ratmen vanish in a ball of flame, globs of fur spitting out across the field of battle. A second ball soon struck and a third. Another Ork stepped forward and soon all of the Orks had joined, turning their strange weapons on the ratmens' ranks. Shots rang out like a cannon blasts and the Ratmen line disintergrated.

Leaving his hat behind him Hedrisch ran.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Oath Complete!

Woo, this one was a harder one to finish. Anyway:

Pictures of the 5 Glade Guard and Converted Sisters on Eagle, oh also this is a Themed Group:

Close up of the Sisters conversion:

And here is the Terrorghiest... or should I say Rainbowghiest... this is obviously my Jurnul for the month.

Pash fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Mar 1, 2015

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
Oath Complete!

I'm finally replacing my lightbox this month so my pictures will be better in March. I hoped it would come in time to take these ones but oh well.
Not claiming anything on these guys, just glad I finished my oath!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

-Oath complete!
Themed Group!

counterspin fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Feb 28, 2015

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!
Oath Complete!

Claiming journal for the hopefully obvious American football reference and the following backstory:

When the Knight World NOLA 2009 was rediscovered by the expanding Imperium in the early 31st millennium, remembrancers sent back to Holy Terra picts, poems and long winded analysis of the knightly games. Some historians native to NOLA 2009 claimed that these games were brought with the colonists from ancient Terra, and they further claim that their ancestors fought in these weekly ritualized combats for honor, money, power and the adoration of the common citizens.

An except of Remembrancer Nantz's Impressions on Relicus Eggballus Battle XLIV follows:
"They surprised them on this, and the Coltius defender had a chance to catch the Kickus Onsidium, but it doinked off his power armor and the Santics recovered the relic after a thirty minute battle with heavy casualties on both sides."
Nantz goes on to describe how the champion of house Brees overcame all foes and emerged victorious, earning the right to lead the Knights in defend NOLA 2009 for another solar cycle.

Bad Decision Dino
Aug 3, 2010

We'll invade Russia.
Oath complete!
The first squad I have finished since I was 15. :unsmith:

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
OATH COMPLETE

Jurnal
The alligator is loosely based on a real alligator's colour scheme but more specifically, two of the snakes featured are Micrurus tener and Liophidium pattoni. The big snake is loosely based on a king cobra as well, but it turned into its own thing.

Parts List

Reaper master series:
  • Rainy grey
  • Fair skin
  • Pure white
  • Sun Yellow
  • nightshade purple
  • clotted red
  • carnage red
  • tarnished brass
  • Jade Green
  • Amethyst purple
  • black paint on primer
Also used; scenics water effects, citadel agrax earthshade wash, and green stuff

Base was made with greenstuff then painted grey and drybrushed white on the outside, inside coated with jade green and carnage red. finally, scenic effects was used with two layers, the second layer mixed with a pink which itself is a blend of Amethyst Purple, Carnage Red, and Pure white.

Feathers were done with amethyst purple and the pink blend then drybrushed with white. A mix of sun yellow, fair skin, and rainy grey was used for the various fleshy bellies of both the snakes and Jaga. Everything else is pretty much colour for colour. Kinda weak this month, but it's been a rough month and I barely even got this done.

Ledgem fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 1, 2015

ForkBanger
Jul 19, 2007

:siren:Oath Complete:siren:

Also, gently caress February and it's stupid 28 days.

Better pictures may follow, but it's 3am so I'm calling this done.

Haydrian
Sep 30, 2001
Paid way too much for what I do.
Oath Complete!

Jurnal for this month is the Horde insignia that have been so carefully daubed onto their wargear. These five orks are also part of a larger Themed Group.

Backstory

"Two hundred more minims of Cyclotoxin Alpha, and increase the current, I sense that we are close to the answers that we seek..."

"Two hundred more may kill the beast, Lord Inquisitor, but I obey."
the apprentice torturer bowed to his master and moved to the mobile apothecarium. The Inquisitor bent over the bound Ork prisoner, studying the feverish brow and rapid flickering of the eyes as the drugs and electricity took hold.

"Talk, damned Xenos, you have information that I require, you will tell me the name of this new warlord!"

"U-U-U-Up yours-s, grot-t-lick-k-a!"
the Ork hissed through clenched and broken teeth. "Da new Boss-s gon-n-na be here so-o-o-n, he gon-n-na ki-i-ll all you-u-u-se! He zog-g-g-in hates you humi-i-i-essss!" Clotted black blood oozed from the nostrils, mixing with the frothing spittle and running down to stain the Ork's filthy jerkin even further. Pain-induced spasms wracked it's shackled body, and as the Inquisitor leaned closer to watch, the huge tongue was chewed to ribbons in it's mouth as the powerful stimulant overloaded the brain.

"Enough. Cease the galvanic stimulation, this Ork has ceased to plague us." He turned from the gibbering body and strode over to the prisoner's belongings, hoping to find some clue that would explain this onslaught of feral Orks from the wastelands of this world. It was all here, the ramshackle armor, the grease choked bolter, a long and jagged shard of metal bound up as an improvised melee weapon. All well and fine, but how do you explain the neatly bundled herbs, the gold and silver coinage stamped with unknown arms (Royal Bank of Stormwind? Had one of these feral lordlings set up a mint?) and the note scrawled onto parchment concerning the fate of some peasant's wife. Mankrik? What sort of name was Mankrik?

Haydrian fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Mar 1, 2015

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009
Oath Complete!

Jurnal is the ratties on the far left and right, who are painted like the rats I had when I was much younger. I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you :(
Also, Themed Group.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
Oath Complete!

Themed Group

Journal 4th Wall:

ESRB rating (T for teen) and the fact that my 40k IG are all a Nod counts-as army.

Android
Apr 20, 2012

Beep Boop Zorp
Oath complete

For the jurnal I painted the tentacles up like Day of the Tentacle tentacles.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

Claiming jurnal on this Warmachine warjack head found in a barrel on this Malifaux figure's base. Are there other portals to the world of Malifaux besides those connecting to Earth? Is Hoffman, or Ramos, hiding some secret? :tinfoil:

LaikatheSpaceDog
May 1, 2014

Oath Complete!

Before and after excitement!

Just a little bonus... the space marine isn't part of the oath.

Jurnal is the melding of Chaos with real world planes!

Also, I airbrushed the basecoats with the Minitaire paint I won in one of the drawings months ago. They worked really well!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Oath Complete!

A big pile of Firestorm Armada, both fleets and some plague toads too!

Some of the ships were picked out in each squadron for the Dindrenzi...

As for the theme this month,I tried to make the leaders of each squadron look like those from Homeworld.

I also painted a pirate and dwarf for our Dungeon Crawl Classics roleplaying group! They're the ones one the right that I painted for this month.

The Haaj, Pirate was converted to fit our hero who was originally a cooper. Needless to say, she decided the best thing to do was to use the barrel they were lugging around as armor.

The dwarf was painted to look like a kumquat as that was our snack while playing DCC.

Apologies about some of the pictures, I'll try and snag some better ones in natural light when the sun comes out. It was a really fun month to paint and I'm super stoked to get that whole Directorate fleet painted up! There's some cool weathering on em and I had a lot of fun with the airbrush too.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Late as gently caress but oath complete!

Jurnal is the space marine helmet on the Deadzone figure

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Oath Complete!

The Jurnal is their resemblance to a rather popular group of superheroes!

Would that make them a Themed Group too?

Backstory

Silent as the wind, the archer drew ever closer to his target. He left no sign of his passing; as his violet cloak flashed out of sight, it was as though he had never been. Smoke drifted through the pines, carrying memories of the hearth from which it came. The archer slowed, thinking back to the old man who had sent him on this journey. He had seemed too crafty for his own good, but the promised payment made even a likely wild-hawk-chase worthwhile. Inside this tavern, strangers waited. The archer did not fear the unknown, and was eager to meet his new adventuring companions. Eager, too, to introduce them to his own self; the legendary violet archer, Eagle-Eye!

WALK. WALK. WALK. SHEEP? SMASH! EAT. SLEEP. WALK. WALK. WALL? SMASH! WALK. WALK. TAVERN? FRIENDS! FRIENDS GOOD. ENEMY BAD. BEHEMOTH SMASH.

The dusty hamlet showed no sign of occupation apart from a few skittish chickens which scattered before the hooves of the mighty warhorse. Atop the horse rode an incredibly handsome man, almost godlike in his perfection. A muffled sigh ruffled his perfectly sculpted beard; how was he to proclaim the glory of the storm gods without an audience? He cast such doubts from his mind upon catching sight of the tavern; the first stone building he had seen in miles, and the likely location of the local populace, judging by the burst of noise that accompanied a suddenly opened door. He dismounted, elegantly, and gathered his tools; the Warhammer of Thunder and the Tome of Rains. He had been wary of accepting the old man's quest, but it was his duty as a paladin to share the word of the storm gods with all. This band of adventurers would surely be grateful to receive the assistance of a man such as he, the mighty storm paladin Thorin!

With a hiss, the pod doors opened. A robotic voice announced [Landing Successful]. Muffled swearing could be heard from inside the pod. A short time passed, and the robotic voice spoke again, louder [Landing Successful. Please Depart.]. The sound from inside the pod was now only partly curses; they were now accompanied by bangs and crashes as though a moderately sized creature was running around a kitchen with an abundance of pots and pans. Once again, the robotic voice spoke [Landing Successful. Please Depart. Please Depart. Please Depart.]. Interrupting this repetition, a man stumbled out from the doorway, clad in most of a Delta-Class Environmental Hazard Suit. With a gentle hiss, the pod doors slid shut. The man stumbled, trying to engage the final clasps of the Suit. Rumbling, the pod engines engaged, sending it back up to the sky from which it came. The man scowled, and began making his way through the trees towards a nearby stone building. This assignment better be worth it. The old man had offered serious cash for what sounded like an easy job - find this backwoods planet, meet up with some locals, and run a few errands. Lord knows that Terry Sterk, Delta-Class Environmental Hazard Suit operator, needed the money.

The star represents the guiding light of hope for all humanoids. The stripes represent the binding oaths that ensure that good will be triumphant. The shield represents the power with which the weak will be defended. The sword represents the regrettable use of force that is sometimes necessary to fight evil. It takes a strong man to defend Faerun. And that man is the Knight-Captain of Faerun!

Through the lens of her spy-glass, the aviatrix spotted her target; a small stone building in a forest clearing. There she was to meet her new companions, and together they would prepare to embark on a perilous (and hopefully profitable) journey. She smiled a dangerous smile. The old man had made many promises to convince her to join this venture, and she was eager to test her skills against the coming trials. Turning the wheel to her left, she expertly flew over the building. Anchors tossed over the side caught amongst the pines, and the zeppelin came to a halt, listing gently in the breeze. She checked her weapons for the umpteenth time, and prepared to abseil down to the thatched roof below. The boys below had better be ready to meet her; the notorious air-pirate, the Black Lady!

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Terribly late myself, but Oath Complete.

EDIT: Krushgroove says I can add new pictures!

Themed group for the Planetfall models, and for the Journal: because I get the names confused all the time, the Planetfall models are painted like one of the factions in Planetside.

Signal fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 2, 2015

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Oh poo poo Oh poo poo Oh poo poo. Hurry up and dry varnish!

Oath Complete

No Journal
Theme Group

Bonus picture of what happens when I try to assembly line paint eyes at 4 AM:

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Schmetterling posted:

Oath Complete!

:allears: awesome, and a really cartoony/cel-shaded look, too. Reminds me of my fantasy fantastic four from last year, of whom I never did get round to posting a complete photo.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

:duckie: OATH COMPLETE :duckie:

Lynx in Alpha configuration

Beta configuration

Gamma configuration

Raptors in Beta and Gamma configurations

Alpha configuration (right), with the other two for fun

Void Dragon Phoenix

The built in lighting on my clay and quartz crystal base is very much a wip, but this is Mk I

Can you hear that?
"...climb into the danger zone..."
"I feel the need - the need, for speed"

Claiming the Journal for Maverick and Goose :v:

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Oath Complete!

4th Wall Jurnal It's well known that Huron Blackheart raids and plunders his way across the galaxy accompanied by an malevolent little creature of unknown origin, which grants him sinister powers, and nips at the heels of his foes. What is perhaps less well known is the Huron has a constant hankering for deli meats. Even on the field of battle, the Tyrant demands the his lackeys erect a heavy iron frame, from which a leg of pork (or whatever nefarious joint of meat he can acquire) can be suspended above a brazier to smoke and cure. Indeed, Huron believes that these war-hams, cured in the smoke and dust of bitter combat, have the finest taste, and bring a short moment of satisfaction to his painful, violent life.

Thus, wherever Huron Blackheart goes, he brings both his Hamadrya and his Ham-dryer.

Galaspar fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Mar 1, 2015

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I, Electric Hobo, oath 7 Viper Legion Archers for the month of March. The last minis from Battlelore 2. Edition by FFG.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete in the nick of time I had to rush a bit with these, I'll need to go back and do some finishing touches but for now they are finished. Also my camera turned into a potato and I had technical issues with imgur.

The journal is the banner on the crossbowmen, depicting a heart surrounded by flames, a symbol of the God of Light from A Song of Ice and Fire.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011

Schmetterling posted:

Oath Complete!

Fantastic.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Raphus C posted:

Fantastic 4

Avengers, actually.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
I Grey Hunter, Oath the following Dreadball Xtreme minitures by Mantic games (28mm)

16 Convicts
4 injured convicts
1 Blaine Sponser
1 Warden Sponser
1 ***KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE*** rush tracker sign board girl. (Tis Kickstarter exclusive, don'tyaknow. for what that's worth)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

So, if I take some actually decent photos, can I use those instead of crappy last minute cellphone pics?

• Locked thread