Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doc V
Mar 20, 2010
Yeah, those are faceplates.

Anyway, this week's website update:
-A page about Frontier Net and Data Probes. Data probes will automatically mine for the all-purpose mineral Miranium and "rare resources".
-Data probes can be upgraded with higher efficiency versions obtained from quests and treasure boxes.
-Data probe icons:

quote:

-mining probe: increases the rate of obtaining Miranium
-research probe: generates income based on nearby hidden areas and sightseeing spots
-battle probe: gives you buffs while you are inside its area of effect
-storage probe: allows you to store more Miranium
-enhancement probe: powers up the main functions of neighboring probes
-copy probe: copies the functions of neighboring probes
-A page about the Hopper Camera, with a short video.
-A page about the Segment Map.
-Segment icons:

quote:

-Contains Frontier Net Spot
-Data Probe installed
-Fast travel enabled
-Unexplored segment
-Segment topics are icons that replace the segment icon when there's something special to do in the area:

quote:

-Contains unique monster
-Contains a treasure box
-Contains a normal quest objective
-Contains an affinity quest objective
-Topic cleared
-Character page for Ru

Ru posted:

Inventor on the planet Mira

Native inhabitant of the planet Mira, inventor.
Sells his inventions to the Nopon and other natives in exchange for living supplies.
He is brimming with curiosity and extremely friendly towards humans, and for some reason also knows a lot about traditions.

"They are, as the saying goes, 'sitting ducks'."

Also, Amazon.co.jp put up the download sizes for both games: "up to 3.6 GB" for Xenoblade 3D and "over 22.7 GB" for Xenoblade X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Doc V posted:

Also, Amazon.co.jp put up the download sizes for both games: "up to 3.6 GB" for Xenoblade 3D and "over 22.7 GB" for Xenoblade X.

That is a ton of compression for Xeno3D. The Wii version clocks in just under 8 GB.

Personally, I hope they don't screw up the 3D. It'd kind of ruin the effect to have the Mechonis towering off in the distance, only to turn on 3D and realize he's actually about half the size and only 20 feet away. They did that in the 3D puzzle in puzzle swap, and I hope they don't do it in the actual game.

Doc V posted:

-Data probes can be upgraded with higher efficiency versions obtained from quests and treasure boxes.

Hmm, does it say anything about being able to change what type of data probe is in an area? It sounds like you choose what type it is when you first put it down, but that raises the question of what if the type of probe you picked is ill suited for an area? Like, what if you put a Research Probe down in a region that has no hidden areas, would you be able to change it to another type or are you stuck with your bad decision?

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

SatansBestBuddy posted:

That is a ton of compression for Xeno3D. The Wii version clocks in just under 8 GB.

Personally, I hope they don't screw up the 3D. It'd kind of ruin the effect to have the Mechonis towering off in the distance, only to turn on 3D and realize he's actually about half the size and only 20 feet away. They did that in the 3D puzzle in puzzle swap, and I hope they don't do it in the actual game.

Hmm, does it say anything about being able to change what type of data probe is in an area? It sounds like you choose what type it is when you first put it down, but that raises the question of what if the type of probe you picked is ill suited for an area? Like, what if you put a Research Probe down in a region that has no hidden areas, would you be able to change it to another type or are you stuck with your bad decision?

1) All DVD-9s come in at around 7.9 GB if they're raw images. However, if you rip a copy and convert it to CISO, you'll find it's around 6.3. Note that the C is for 'compact', as in sparse, not 'compressed', so it's pretty close to an accurate representation of size.

2) Is the 3D on the 3DS even able to render out to infinity, or is there a much lower limit to how far back the back plane can be? ... Actually, "way the hell over there" is probably a better model of infinity than infinity itself is, thanks to points of reference.

3) As delightful as the sperg rage would be, this thing has to sell, so it'll probably just be "fire off a new probe at the normal (or maybe modestly inflated) costs" to replace it.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Even if they had to render the Mechonis closer and smaller than it's supposed to be, they might be able to still pull some trickery to simulate distance, ie actually place it in a different position in the left-eye render than in the right-eye render.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

SatansBestBuddy posted:

The site doesn't specify either way, but the UI shots in the pseudo-Direct seem to imply that you can change the locations afterwards (namely, the probe list shows both how many of each probe you have at hand and how many of that probe type you have total, both in your inventory and deployed, which doesn't seem like it would be useful to know if you can't rearrange them). Upgrading does cost money, though, so you probably don't want to move your probes around after every quest or anything.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010
It's Thursday, so we've got another website update:

First off, some minor stuff from Twitter:
-Like in Xenoblade, the enemies that show up will change depending on the time of the day.
-In X, weather isn't just a visual effect, it also causes effects that impact battles.

There's a new page on time and weather, complete with video.
-The people of NLA do different stuff at different times and more powerful monsters show up at night.
-The time can be changed at rest spots like Blade camps.

New illustration showing the two new characters introduced in this update.

Doug posted:

Blade trooper who excels in every aspect of combat

Member of the militia organization "Blade". Has excellent skills in every area of combat, especially piloting dolls.
Contrary to his stern appearance, he's pretty easy to tease - Lyn, especially, always gives him hell whenever he fails a Doll test or somesuch.
On Earth, he was a member of the Government Army Special Operations Vehicular Instruction Company (a.k.a. Doll Company) and was one of Elma's subordinates.
He served in the U.S. Army together with Lao.

"Well, can't win 'em all!"

Lao posted:

Blade team leader

One of the team leaders in the militia organization "Blade".
Even Elma acknowledges the superiority of his judgement and combat abilities.
His appearance and conduct evoke the image of a cool-headed man, but he also has an unexpectedly thoughtful side and a burning heat hidden in his heart.
He served in the U.S. Army together with Doug.

"Even though most of humanity was erased together with Earth."

There's also part 1 of a short story about the creation of Blade, but I'm not going to translate it right now because that thing's like five pages long.

Doc V fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Feb 26, 2015

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Here's Douglas

and here's Lao

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The faces really are godawful, aren't they.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lao looks okay, Douglas looks :downs:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Douglas has too much forehead.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Douglas Is the last boss, and god.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

quote:

Gunban

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Manlra

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

The faces look even worse compared to everything else because everything else looks good. I hope I can put Gunban in my party.

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

the absence or violation of symmetry
Remind me again why they got rid of the original Xenoblade style?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

asymmetrical posted:

Faustian Deals are a one-time thing.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

asymmetrical posted:

Takahasi is probably wanted to throw work to someone he worked with before. I'm assuming they're probably friends or something.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Isn't that how Hirai got started on Gundam SEED? :negative:

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

The Science Officer looks competent. I wonder how he reacts to the Nopon?

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

The Black Stones posted:

Takahasi is probably wanted to throw work to someone he worked with before. I'm assuming they're probably friends or something.

Yeah, Kunihiko Tanaka did the character designs for Xenogears and the Xenosaga games, so it's not really surprising to see him do the character designs for Xenoblade X.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
So in the future, large forehead fetishes from anime ingratiate itself into society, bridging the gap between 2d and 3d world.

quote:

-The time can be changed at rest spots like Blade camps.

I see myself running back and forth between these rest spots and Unique Monster locations to complete that one irrelevant sidequest to satiate my OCD, padding my gametime significantly.

Treads
Mar 1, 2003

Silvain posted:

So in the future, large forehead fetishes from anime ingratiate itself into society, bridging the gap between 2d and 3d world.

I see myself running back and forth between these rest spots and Unique Monster locations to complete that one irrelevant sidequest to satiate my OCD, padding my gametime significantly.

Did you play the first one? Give up now, you will destroy yourself!

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Junkie Disease posted:

The Science Officer looks competent. I wonder how he reacts to the Nopon?

Stop making me wish for games that will never exist

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Suaimhneas posted:

Stop making me wish for games that will never exist

Its controls are a marionette on the touch touchscreen

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010
The Birth of BLADE

A Xenoblade Chronicles X short story by Takeda Yuuichirou (script writer for Xenosaga and Xenoblade)

PART.1 - The Planet Had No Name

It was because the majority of the species inhabiting it had not reached the level of knowledge required to understand the structure of their world. In their tongue, what their feet tread on was a flat plane called "land", not a globe called "planet".
To be more exact, some individual who had grasped the concept of a planet might have been hiding somewhere, but he or she - or perhaps they - had not chosen to share that realization with others.
Therefore, it was not yet "the planet Mira". It was just "land that is big and big and so big it be annoying".

"Aaahh, it really so big and big that it be annoying",
muttered the walking potato. No, while it did bear a resemblance to the potatoes native to the area, it was no potato. It was a boy from a race called Nopon. His name was Tatsu.
"No complain! It Tatsu's fault for taking us so far!"
The one who replied was likewise a potato-like thing that was not a potato. Although, with his green skin he rather more resembled a melon - Lon, a Nopon boy.
The two were both Nopon from the Dodonga caravan. As a race of traders, the Nopon had, with a few exceptions, no permanent settlements. They formed caravans of many, many, tens of families and lived life one journey at a time. They dealt in all sorts of goods: animals and plants, hand-crafted items and works of art. Nopon secret items were also important trade goods.
Business had its ups and downs. Sometimes they mooched on friendly races using their adorable appearance, sometimes they were swindled by the less scrupulous races. Nevertheless, they usually earned enough to continue their travels at a leisurely pace.
Their journey had no end. They wandered whichever way they fancied, stayed a while where they could make a profit and sometimes freeloaded in the cities of other races. Among them were also rumored to be caravans that continued to aimlessly search for the holy land of Nopon legend.
But the Dodonga caravan was just an ordinary caravan. No-one knew anymore how many generations had passed since Dodonga the founder, but the current leader was level-headed to an unnoponlike degree.
Heading across lands bearing abundant fruit, depending on friendly races to eliminate hostile monsters, the journey of the Dodonga caravan continued. But, to a boy brimming with curiosity, such a carefree journey was "Boring and boring and Tatsu can't stand it!". Tatsu, the most inquisitive boy in the caravan, dragged along his friend Lon and went scouting.

The purpose of scouts was to obtain food and trade goods, and they were also burdened with the vital task of finding trade partners. Scouting was a task even small boys had to carry out diligently.
However, in contrast to Tatsu, the self-titled Master of Scouting, Lon had never performed such duties.
"Lon's special skill, guarding own home!",
he always insisted, shutting himself in the tent he called home.
"Lon never become adult like that! Tatsu teach Lon how to scout!"
"Lon refuse! Lon live his life as own home security guard!",
Lon said, resisting Tatsu's attempts to drag him into the outside world. Nevertheless, his resistance was in vain and he had to leave his home tent - or rather, he was kicked out.
"How long you plan to mooch on mamapon!? Mamapon can't feed Lon forever! Become adult already, give mamapon a rest!"
She had a point. Nopon legends tell of the Hom Hom race who taught the Nopon valuable words of wisdom: "If one does not work, one does not eat". Words that crystallized Lon's situation.
"...No use. This way Lon get chosen Legendary Heropon. Lon at least want to avoid that"
Saying that, Lon, now driven out of his dear home, agreed to go along with Tatsu. Reluctantly, unwillingly, begrudgingly. However nonconsensual, it was nevertheless a precious first step.
"No worry. Leave all to Tatsu. Complete scouting duty together, give mamapon peace of mind"
"Y-yeah, Lon understand!"
And thus, the two Nopon boys went scouting, still unaware that it would be the first step towards a cruel fate.

At first, scouting went swimmingly. They ate the plants growing along the way and they ate bugs. If something tasted bad they would spit it out, if it tasted good they stashed it in their Nopon bags. What you can't fit in your belly, bring home to sell.
"Mmm, this delicious!"
Both Tatsu and Lon seemed satisfied. The little bugs living in the forest - as their race loves naming things, they would later give it the name Full Belly Forest - had a soft lump of fat under their hard shell and were quite the treat for a Nopon.
Unfortunately, the only law in the forest was the survival of the fittest. Most things in the world have to obey the food chain: while there were things that Nopon would eat, there were also things that would eat Nopon. While chasing after the delicious offerings of Full Belly Forest, Tatsu and Lon had gone astray and caught the eye of a gigantic carnivore.
"Ta, Ta-ta-ta, Tatsu! That thing, looking this way!"
The creature, which would later be named Tapenta, had plants and flowers growing on its carapace and was lurking burrowed into the ground. Thus, the Nopon had walked right up to it without noticing its presence.
The Tapenta rose up, staring at Tatsu and Lon ferociously. It was eyeing the two in the exact same way they had eyed Full Belly Forest.
"No look away! It attack if show weakness!"
"G-got it!"
The two backed away from the Tapenta without breaking eye contact. Nopon aren't very smart, after all. To the Tapenta, they were nothing more than potatoes that had sprouted limbs and gone for a walk. Without sparing a thought to whether the two were showing weakness or not, it pounced right at them.
In a panic, Tatsu and Lon ran off in separate directions.
"Aaahh, me not tasty! If eat someone, eat Tatsu!"
"Just like Lon says! Tatsu very juicy and make for great feast - wait, huh?"
Perhaps the beast understood their words perfectly, or perhaps it simply preferred potatoes to melons - the Tapenta came chasing after Tatsu.
"Uaaahh, not good to trust Nopon words so easilyyyy!"
Sensing that the danger had passed, Lon came to a stand-still. Then, taking the lesson his friend had taught him to heart, he turned to face the direction of the bloodcurdling screams and whispered to himself:
"...Tatsu, Lon never forget your sacrifice. Lon take lesson you taught to heart, and live whole life as own home security guard. Outside world very scary."
Then, Lon began to walk, but as a Nopon with no sense of direction and thanks to having been chased around by a monster, finding the way back to the caravan was nigh impossible. He ended up wandering in the opposite direction of the caravan and finally, after several days, collapsed. Fortunately, he was later discovered by a member of a friendly species passing through the area and spent the rest of his life as the alien's pet-turned-home-security-guard - but that's another story.
"Aaahh, you persistent! Give up already!",
Tatsu screamed while fleeing, but the Tapenta had no intention of giving up.
"I-i-i-it understandable! You attracted by allure of Tatsu's bodyyy! Aaahh, beautiful body full of fat, with perfect balance of soft and firm. Smell great if cook on open fire. Tatsu drool just thinking of - wait, why Tatsu drooling over own meat!?"
Getting lost in thought while running is not recommended, as it may cause you to fail to watch your step. Right then, Tatsu's foot caught in a metal object that had been cleverly hidden in the underbrush.
"Uwaaagghhh!"
Tatsu tripped and rolled away like a potato that had fallen from a basket. At that moment, however, it was very fortunate, because right before his tumble the Tapenta's jaws had been about to snap shut around him. Furthermore, the very next moment, the Tapenta that had failed to chomp down on its delicious prey was lit up by concentrated laser fire from all directions.
The metal object that Tatsu had tripped on was a trap someone unknown had laid. The four laser cannons set in the forest roasted the Tapenta until it was well-done and delicious.

"Wheeew, tasty tasty"
Tatsu finished eating the Tapenta whole roast and lay down in front of the leftover carapace, stretching out his limbs. Well, his limbs were so stubby that the word "stretch" is hardly appropriate, but this is a story, so please overlook that.
Anyway, Tatsu finished eating a monster that was several times his size. How he fit all of that in his tiny body, that was a great enigma, one of the ninety-nine mysteries of the Nopon.
Anyhow, Tatsu had overcome a crisis that would forever be recorded in the annals of Nopon history. But there was something he should have considered instead of getting absorbed in his meal: the trap that had saved his life - who could possibly have set it?
"THIS THING ATE OUR PREY!"
"ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME!?"
The voices were what woke Tatsu from his comfortable and satisfied after-meal nap. It might have just been because their translators weren't very advanced, but their words sounded grating and harsh on the ears.
As Tatsu sat up, he witnessed a sight of two aliens aiming guns at him. They spoke and carried weapons, so they were unmistakably sentient, but looking at them, he couldn't help but see wild beasts that had mistakenly stood up on their hind legs.
They were of a species called Byas. They had arrived in the region only very recently, and Tatsu had neither seen them nor heard of them ever before.
"Y-you two, what you want from Tatsu!?"
"YOU STOLE THE PREY CAUGHT IN OUR TRAP. SO, WE'LL JUST MAKE YOU OUR PREY INSTEAD!",
uttered the Byas before lunging to grab Tatsu. Tatsu fled in a panic. On the run once again. It was the same thing all over again, just the Tapenta had been replaced with a pair of Byas.
If I live through this, I'll never again let my guard down in a dangerous place just because I avoided danger once - that is a lesson Tatsu should've learned from all this. But then again, Nopon have very small brains, so it's doubtful that they have spare memory capacity to spend on such things.
"Aaahh, it seem fate of pretty boys like Tatsu to get hunted by beastly savages. If so, Tatsu not want these guys, Tatsu want a pretty girl who prepare ingredients neatly and cook Tatsu up with caaaare!"
That's what Tatsu thought of as he kept running. Luckily, Byas aren't a very agile species and in a maze-like forest the nimble Nopon has the advantage.

"Mmm-hmm, seems like Tatsu lost them somehow!"
Though the Byas had chased him tirelessly, Tatsu had managed to pull ahead and found himself in an area close to the Dodonga caravan encampment.
"Huh, Tatsu know this place somehow!"
He recognized the landscape from when he had been walking in the forest. Certainly, if he went this way, there would be a cliff from where he would be able to see the caravan.
Pushing his tiny brain to its limit, he let his memories guide him. Then, he finally arrived atop the cliff.
...But that was nothing but the opening act to another cruel fate. As he approached the cliff, the first thing he saw were several pillars of black smoke, rising up to the sky.
And then, standing on the edge of the cliff, the sight of the camp, burnt to cinders without mercy, entered his vision. The tents of the Dodonga caravan had been all been burned and trampled to the ground, but the bodies of his family and the rest of the Nopon were nowhere to be seen.
"This...!"
Had the Nopon of Dodonga caravan escaped somewhere or had they been taken captive? Tatsu didn't see any corpses, so he didn't believe they had all been slaughtered. He didn't want to believe.
Not to mention the gun-toting Byas. Had they voraciously - he didn't want to think such thoughts.
"Everyone...definitely safe, right...?",
Tatsu muttered, remembering the faces of all of his friends and family one by one. And then, something hard pressed against the back of his head.
Turning around, Tatsu saw the barrels of the two Byas' guns pointed at him. Ferocious, beastly eyes narrowed.
"FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO YOU. YOU SURE GAVE US A CHASE."
He had no strength left in his body nor his soul. The Byas tied up Tatsu, who had no intention of resisting, and tossed him into a cage.
The two Byas set off, one in front, one in the back, with the cage in between them, hanging from a pole hoisted on their shoulders. Of course, inside the cage huddled their delicious prey.
Tears came streaming from under the round glasses. Tatsu the prisoner was crying. Soon to be devoured, he should have cursed his own fate, but he didn't, because he would likely never again be able to meet the scattered people of his caravan.
He had imagined that he would leave from the caravan on his own journey someday. He had dreamed that he would gather sidekicks and head off to defeat an evil god.
"But, Tatsu never imagined he no can go back home like this..."
From the gap between the bars, Tatsu looked up at the sky. It was blurred by tears, but today's big, big sky was blue. The fact that on its other side was a vacuum called space was yet unknown to the Nopon.
A shooting star streaked across the blue sky.
"Oh starpon, please listen to Tatsu's wish! At least let these guys have a pretty lady companion, who neatly make Tatsu into delicious meal! Tatsu sense of beauty not allow being eaten whole by these savage brutes! Tatsu refuse being eaten alive and will never do funny wiggle in mouth! And-"
Tatsu's wish went on and on, because the shooting star did not fade away. It was no tiny meteorite burning into nothing in the upper layers of the atmosphere. It was an enormous man-made object, breaking apart as it fell.
"Uwaahh-"
Tatsu forgot what he was wishing for and stared at the giant mass falling down on the other side of the mountains. The fact that the disc-shaped object was the residential block of a massive interstellar colony vessel was beyond the limits of a Nopon's comprehension.
As for the fact that it marked the appearance of the ones who would give "land that is big and big and so big it annoying" the name "planet Mira", that was something Tatsu would come to know in a little while...

To be continued...

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Next time please source where on fanfiction.net you found that

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEoVwZl3dT4
Where is the marth version?
Anyhoo thats the actual factual Xeno writers entry?

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

Louisgod posted:

Next time please source where on fanfiction.net you found that

It's from the official site, but if you'd prefer that I stop translating poo poo for this thread, I can do that.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Doc V posted:

It's from the official site, but if you'd prefer that I stop translating poo poo for this thread, I can do that.

No keep doing it, I honestly enjoy having a good source for translations.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Doc V posted:

I know earlier on you mentioned a short story and figured you were translating that. By all means keep posting that kind of stuff.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Junkie Disease posted:

No keep doing it, I honestly enjoy having a good source for translations.

As far as I can tell for translations, its you and ??? no one. I'll never know how translations are so hard to come by on the internet.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Doc V posted:

No no, keep doing it please, I was just joking how the story so far reads like a bad fanfic.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Doc V posted:

Every large wordfilled post like that is immediately assumed to be fanfiction so don't worry about it.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Where did you learn how to do that?
Man the character designs for Xenogears were some of the best and most memorable out of any game I played. If it's the same artist as back then it seems like he stopped trying. Maybe he just can't get the hang of 3d models...

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

MentholsNBeer posted:

Man the character designs for Xenogears were some of the best and most memorable out of any game I played. If it's the same artist as back then it seems like he stopped trying. Maybe he just can't get the hang of 3d models...

I have the same feeling about the music from Xenogears but it appears that Mitsuda has really gone away from doing RPGs. Its a shame because the music from Xenogears is in my top 5 of video game music.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

MrMidnight posted:

I have the same feeling about the music from Xenogears but it appears that Mitsuda has really gone away from doing RPGs. Its a shame because the music from Xenogears is in my top 5 of video game music.

'Flight' will always have a special place in my heart.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Xenogears didn't really have enough music for its length. No matter how good it was, it all became unbearable after playing long enough.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's not true at all.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Where did you learn how to do that?
Yeah I actually have the Xenogears OST on my phone right now. Those songs have got me through so many hours of studying. Love Bonds of Sea and Fire, June Mermaid, Man of the Sea, and Blue Traveler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Xenogears has a fantastic soundtrack that has legit moved me, and everyone should check out the Creid release. It's real good.

almost as good as shuk.mp4

• Locked thread