Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Seltzer posted:

SFL stream quality for posterity.

pull the cartridge out and blow on it.

E: V loving Game Genie wrecked all my poo poo, has to sit just right or this happens.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Feb 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

red19fire posted:

pull the cartridge out and blow on it.

Is the ref in ghost mode?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://www.lawiswar.com/about-conrad/

Does this count as B-League?

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Domestic violence defense attorney is an excellent base for MMA

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Michael "Venon" Page is out of this weeks Bellator card, so the wacky KO gif will either be supplied by Paul Daley, Kongo, or King Mo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

coconono posted:

I'm reading up on him right now. Holy poo poo this guy is bonkers.

A bit ago I saw a video where a couple of cops found him (in superhero costume) and some drunk fighting on the street, and then let them finish it via some "agreed combat" law we have where the cops will let you street MMA as long as you promise not to kill eachother.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

A bit ago I saw a video where a couple of cops found him (in superhero costume) and some drunk fighting on the street, and then let them finish it via some "agreed combat" law we have where the cops will let you street MMA as long as you promise not to kill eachother.

Nobody tell Roger Huerta.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Intel&Sebastian posted:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
If anyone is seriously planning on becoming a Bellator Seat Filler this weekend, you can also catch this:

quote:

Bellator MMA is offering fans this Thursday (Feb. 26, 2015) at the Dave & Busters in Manchester, Connecticut. Starting at 7 p.m. ET, fans will be able to queue up to meet MMA legends like Fedor Emelianenko, Royce Gracie, Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock.

Even the newly-signed Kimbo Slice will be in the house.

The "Bellator Fan Fest" is completely free and open to the public, with fans being encouraged to attend to get autographs from their favorite fighters as well as photographs -- as time and availability allows.

All of this is, of course, building up to the supercard taking place on Friday (Feb. 27) at the Mohegan Sun Arena in nearby Uncasville. Bellator is bringing a slew of big tilts featuring British fighters, including the undefeated Liam McGeary challenging Bellator light heavyweight champion "The Hardcore Kid" Emanuel Newton, feared welterweight striker Paul "Semtex" Daley facing Andre Santos, and the undefeated Michael "Venom" Page facing Curtis Millender.

You could probably get yourself a decent, cheap, b-league trip out of the whole thing.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm so drat ashamed of our state :saddowns:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

kensei posted:

I'm so drat ashamed of our state :saddowns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bRp2-ihx10

Mutual Combat state

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2126414/Seattle-police-stand-by-and-watch-Phoenix-Jones-fistfight

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
That law sounds awesome actually

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Thats a sick law, possibly even a dope one.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I bet Tito Ortiz is horrible at Silent Scope

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Thats a sick law, possibly even a dope one.

Agreed

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

quote:

"Officers then left the scene before they themselves were assaulted by that second party, not the super-hero party."

lol

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Dangersim posted:

That law sounds awesome actually

I have zero problem with any of this at all. Really.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
when is shields/palhares happening

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

david carmichael posted:

when is shields/palhares happening

So far WSoF has announced Gaethje/Palomino for March 28th, Hamill/Vinny 2 - Swing and a Miss for April 10th, and Ford/Okami for June 5th, and Shields/Palhares isn't listed as being on any of them. I assume they're still negotiating.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

So far WSoF has announced Gaethje/Palomino for March 28th, Hamill/Vinny 2 - Swing and a Miss for April 10th, and Ford/Okami for June 5th, and Shields/Palhares isn't listed as being on any of them. I assume they're still negotiating.

Neither man will budge on wanting 70% of the oats

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

LobsterMobster posted:

Neither man will budge on wanting 70% of the oats
if Palhares gets a leglock they'll have to put Jake down :ohdear:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Ditch posted:

It's perfect because they'll send Jake to the glue factory and Palhares probably has great enthusiasm for eating glue.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Ditch posted:

are you suggesting he's going to get pasted?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

acai moonsault posted:

are you suggesting he's going to get pasted?

:thurman:

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock in Bellator on June 20th! http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/12387114/kimbo-slice-ken-shamrock-set-bout-june-20-st-louis

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I'm surprised Fedor hasn't re-signed yet to get in on this because Bellator must be just dying to make any fight where people have heard of the fighters

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Bellator noo

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Kimbo/Shamrock is half of my dream Bellator tournament.

The other half is Fedor/Brock.

Come on, Bellator, make it happen.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Nice little sport you've got here Dana, shame if something were to happen to it :smugdog:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I'm surprised Fedor hasn't re-signed yet to get in on this because Bellator must be just dying to make any fight where people have heard of the fighters

Coker openly said he called up Fedor and tried to re-sign him.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
JT will crush the winner, then fight Brock or Fedor, or both, and Dana will lament all those missed calls from me.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a stupid loving fight

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

It's like the ghost of WCW has taken over Coker and Bellator.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I was expecting Bellator to attempt to become Strikeforce II, their new attempts to become EliteXC II are a bit of a surprise, though.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Given Fedor's track record, they'll be dying even more after signing him.

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed
Bold move, Coker, let's see how it pays off

red19fire
May 26, 2010

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

An actual, reasonable accountant at VIacom probably vetoed whatever ridiculous contract terms and purse M-1 and Fedor asked for.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
What's Seth Petruzelli doing these days? Maybe this time Kimbo will gently caress up and pull out of the fight.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
http://fightland.vice.com/blog/in-praise-of-mariusz-pudzianowski

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Bellator is going full retard and I like it.