Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrognome
Jun 2, 2011
Ahahahaha Diamond stole that Dragon out from under rend plus smite. GG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

god this interview is unbearable she's trying to tell them how to play the game :laffo:

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I really like the Gambit coach. did he leave Elements by himself or was he let go?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Freaksaus posted:

I really like the Gambit coach. did he leave Elements by himself or was he let go?

Let go for someone who has never played or coached League.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Libertine posted:

I think losing an entire rune-set worth of armor from his flag will actually hurt his early game considerably because he won't have nearly as much health after his clear to make plays.

After his mana cost changes, not to mention the armour aura on E being taken off back in like season 3, it became just as viable to max W on him. It's not really a huge deal for him in the early game, but he loses net 19 armour in the late.

Yes his clear gets marginally worse, but it's never been an incredible one to begin with.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Alright, UoL HYPE

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I like Quickshot trying to imply that Nisbeth would have a better KDA if he played someone other than Leona. MYM only has 1 win Quickshot, he's going to be getting killed a lot no matter who he's playing.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Libertine posted:

I like Quickshot trying to imply that Nisbeth would have a better KDA if he played someone other than Leona. MYM only has 1 win Quickshot, he's going to be getting killed a lot no matter who he's playing.

Naw man he could just play Janna every game and Rekkles the teamfight where he throws a tornado from max distance then hauls off back to base 'So long, idiot teammates! Have fun dying!' where he will purchase Mejais & never leave fountain, thus preserving it at 90% gold efficiency

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

basically what he's saying is MYM are loving garbage

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Man what the hell are they even doing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

Yeah but if you lose almost every game maybe it's not a great idea to pick a support who stinks when you're behind.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
uol playing really bad in this one

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

exethan posted:

Yeah, they keep dumping all their cooldowns on the Leona.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

They deserve to lose this game. MYM is playing as lovely as they always do, but at least they aren't making any baffling bad decision. UOL is playing down below their opponent's level.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

we lost boyz

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
MYM figured out how to leverage Nisbeth's terrible positioning by having him bait UOL into bad fights over and over.

What a sad game from UOL

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

UOL looks shell-shocked that they lost and MYM looks stunned and speechless that they won.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
:psyduck: How do you win against SK one evening and lose against MYM the next one?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Aumanor posted:

:psyduck: How do you win against SK one evening and lose against MYM the next one?

A series of unfortunate baits by one of the worst supports in EU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Aumanor posted:

That's very EU LCS to be honest.

All we need is a 6 way tie for second and we're back to the glory days.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Well H2K vs Gambit should be very fun.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Sexpansion posted:

Let go for someone who has never played or coached League.

I think this had a lot to do with the whole "OK, we need someone to be an owner for this team so it is, but isn't owned by Alex Garfield" thing. I heard Leviathan got a better offer from Gambit and that's why he left. That said with Alliance/Elements' reputation of being uncoachable, maybe there's that too. After all, why watch replays when you can be stubborn about losing games :shrug:

I've missed all the EU LCS games this week, are there any ones really worth watching?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Ihki posted:

I think this had a lot to do with the whole "OK, we need someone to be an owner for this team so it is, but isn't owned by Alex Garfield" thing. I heard Leviathan got a better offer from Gambit and that's why he left. That said with Alliance/Elements' reputation of being uncoachable, maybe there's that too. After all, why watch replays when you can be stubborn about losing games :shrug:

I've missed all the EU LCS games this week, are there any ones really worth watching?
The FNC coach is a former poker coach isn't he? They seem to be doing well

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Flameingblack posted:

The FNC coach is a former poker coach isn't he? They seem to be doing well

I don't know about Fnatic, but Leviathan is a former poker pro. I think he has some idiosyncracies to his coaching that might or might not work, for starters he doesn't value watching Korean games instead of just analyzing the game himself. He's certainly a very smart dude and I'm really happy to see Gambit under his guide on a win streak :swoon:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

the best esports team today are doing an AMA

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2xelme/as_requested_we_are_rich_gang_ethugs_ama/

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Alas, no way to talk to the ADC because...

After reviewing the relevant log files, it was evident that Dayshifted was responsible for a severe and hateful level of verbal harassment. Dayshifted’s behaviour included, but was not limited to, sexual harassment and exhortation to commit suicide.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

UOL... Fun and terrifying to watch at the same time.

Also, I think I'm officially a Gambit fan (for EU at least... god help me when IEM comes around and it's GMB vs c9)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I know a goon posted this sometime back in the thread, but is there a way to find the match history logs of LCS games to check things like runes/masteries of players? specifically I'm after the SK Vs EL Game last night.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Flipswitch posted:

I know a goon posted this sometime back in the thread, but is there a way to find the match history logs of LCS games to check things like runes/masteries of players? specifically I'm after the SK Vs EL Game last night.

Find the match on the lolesports site and then click the "Player Builds and Game Analysis" button

http://euw.lolesports.com/eu-lcs/2015/spring/matches/week-6/sk-gaming-vs-elements

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Freaksaus posted:

Find the match on the lolesports site and then click the "Player Builds and Game Analysis" button

http://euw.lolesports.com/eu-lcs/2015/spring/matches/week-6/sk-gaming-vs-elements
Great cheers mate.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
Catching up with this morning's LCK and I swear Bengi is back to being a really really good jungler. Still never gonna be the world's best, but he's unrecognisable from the guy who was actively hurting his team just a month or so ago; last 2-3 weeks he's been great. (Note I'm writing this while 10 minutes into G2 so maybe he does something awful and makes me look like an idiot but I'll take that chance :v:)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
SKT has a member in the MVP standings in every lane except jungle, he badly needed to pick up the pace.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nothing special tonight:

CST - C9
T8 - TiP
TL - Gravity
TSM - Dig
CLG - Wfx

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
CST - C9
T8 - TiP
TL - Gravity
TSM - Dig
CLG - Wfx

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Freaksaus posted:

Nothing special tonight

It's probably going to be the battle for 4th place between Liquid and Gravity. That's very special :colbert:

edited for predictions:

CST - C9
T8 - TIP
TL - Gravity
TSM - Dig
CLG - WFX

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Feb 28, 2015

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Freaksaus posted:

Nothing special tonight:

CST - C9
T8 - TiP
TL - Gravity
TSM - Dig
CLG - Wfx

Agree.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I did not know Phreak was going super-bald until he just tilted his head downwards there.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

GreyPowerVan posted:

I did not know Phreak was going super-bald until he just tilted his head downwards there.

Classic compensation beard.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

the twitch stream is out of sync for me, but youtube is working fine -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQfPqNZqXiE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Betsy is replacing niQ

http://gambit-gaming.com/news/official-statements/betsy-joins-gambit-gaming

• Locked thread