Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Smythe posted:

"hurr, durr, the forum that brought AYB, fiestacat, powerbook, FYAD, LF, and heldump was never good, and it was infact bad. i say this because i have severe depression and mental illness and by virtue of me being on somehting, i assume its been irreprably infected by my fail and is now, forever, and retroactively as bad as i am" -said innumerable idiotic goons with no drive for greatness. STFU you pathetic little bitch and work harder at posting better

this is funny because all of tyhe things you named are in fact, also bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
power book was great

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mad Wack posted:

this is funny because all of tyhe things you named are in fact, also bad

question my friend if everything this great site has generated over its eons of existence sucks then why the gently caress do you post here? warning: your answer, if flippant or insufficient, will result in probation from a site you obviously already dislike.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

seal the doors and windows on taco day

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the total lack of standstill traffic on the 101 is the most unrealistic science fiction part of this drawing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe posted:

question my friend if everything this great site has generated over its eons of existence sucks then why the gently caress do you post here? warning: your answer, if flippant or insufficient, will result in probation from a site you obviously already dislike.

hate to do this but ima quote myself incase u accidentally hid my post from your gaze or something. deadline for reply is 5 pacific

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

this thread is unbelievably unfunny lol and populated by the blandest, most autismal denizens of this once great forum. thoughts?

so close it

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Smythe posted:

hate to do this but ima quote myself incase u accidentally hid my post from your gaze or something. deadline for reply is 5 pacific

just probe him, you know his reply will be poo poo anyway

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

theadder posted:

so close it

i dont take unilateral action, you know that

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Smythe posted:

ill take "things a beta says" for $400 alex

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i expected a carnage of threads on day one

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
what are the odds that those google bubbles will have some tragic flaw only discovered upon completion? (lol they'll never get built)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FMguru posted:

its actually things a good manager does for $9001

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

FMguru posted:

ban for modsass

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

what are the odds that those google bubbles will have some tragic flaw only discovered upon completion? (lol they'll never get built)

they'll get a few months into construction then get bored and move on to something else

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost

Tangra posted:

ban for mods rear end

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
mobile safari works fine for me, I don't really browse the Internet that much on my phone though??

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

last time I used an android phone it looked like some plasticky gimmicky poo poo and the web browser was rly slow though

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
current time you use an android phone too, check out how switching between screens still isnt smooth

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

FMguru posted:

what blessed stebe saved us from: a world where all the phones looked like this

if android had limited its aspirations to being a blackberry clone, maybe it would have actually worked

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

keyboard phones were cool i had a nokia e61i and it was very needs suiting :can:

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e8Qd81brk0

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

google??? MORE LIKE POOGLE

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

cthulhoo posted:

keyboard phones were cool i had a nokia e61i and it was very needs suiting :can:

nokia e70, the king of keyboard phones

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Smythe posted:

megathreads have highs and lows, you got to put up with the bland noise posting while we wait for google to hilariously gently caress something up again

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lol @ bringing in european architects who correctly recognise that the car as a mode of transport is a dead end and socially destructive

and, in the same video

have a google self-driving car serve as the illustration for "what transit will look like in the future"

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
i'm genuinely surprised google didn't try and do architecture tehmselves and really gently caress it up in a comically naïve fashion

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Cocoa Crispies posted:

i'm genuinely surprised google didn't try and do architecture tehmselves and really gently caress it up in a comically naïve fashion

but with a ballpit

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

uncurable mlady posted:

but with a ballpit

i knew this was coming and still laughed

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Cocoa Crispies posted:

i was legit surprised they didn't acquihire the two architect studios, before construction began

then again, they really loving like using contractors. can't be bothered to pay bus shuttle drivers and security a living wage

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

uncurable mlady posted:

but with a ballpit

i'm the window that you go out of when you trip down the stairs

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

ufarn posted:

i was legit surprised they didn't acquihire the two architect studios, before construction began

then again, they really loving like using contractors. can't be bothered to pay bus shuttle drivers and security a living wage

i thought they were going against current trends and actually bringing the security guys on as real employees?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Literally The Worst posted:

it's the jpg that keeps on giving

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
the best laugh i ever had was when i realized grover's staris would probably catch fire and trap his family upstairs

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

actually there is an ingenious engineering hack here to prevent that. it's called using stairs that will probable collapse the moment you step on them.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Smythe posted:

this thread is unbelievably unfunny lol and populated by the blandest, most autismal denizens of this once great forum. thoughts?

this thread has changed the world for the better by counteracting googles pr and helping people realize theres nothing cool about a company whos literal mission is to spy on you as much as humanly possible and sell your info

if ed snowden were alive i know hed be a big fan

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

not many people are willing to go all-in in the name of slapstick comedy

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

PleasureKevin posted:

actually there is an ingenious engineering hack here to prevent that. it's called using stairs that will probable collapse the moment you step on them.

also they're on fire so you don't use them anyway

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

google is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sudo Echo posted:

just probe him, you know his reply will be poo poo anyway

he sent me a cool pm after i probed him

• Locked thread