Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they want to ride on the coattails of epic manga Monster Musume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I think "bitchin tits on horse ladies" is approximately half of their catalog, don't tell them this one doesn't play to type and we'll hope they don't notice :ssh:

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

I think "bitchin tits on horse ladies" is approximately half of their catalog, don't tell them this one doesn't play to type and we'll hope they don't notice :ssh:

Hey, they got Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer and did a fine job of it. And Daily Lives of Centaur Girls isn't really bad. Other than that, yeah they seem to follow the money, but I'm confident in their translations at least.

buzmeg
Jul 8, 2004
The Megg of Buzz

chumbler posted:

Anything other than southern/Texan would be a crime :colbert:. I don't care if they're in Japan.

Don't count on it. The demon girls from Panty and Stocking *screamed* for an Upper Crust English accent that would devolve into cockney and nobody got it right.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

So, what was that about no progress?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Jitsu-wa-Watashi-wa/Vol-008-Ch-070--Let-s-give-an-answer-?id=221949

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Feb 28, 2015

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Best chapter.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It happened! It finally happened!!!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Those two fakeout panels were incredible.

edit: these

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It is a good day.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
OMG YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Literally started laughing, clapping and cheering at my desk, everyone in the house thinks I'm weird but I don't caaaaareeee~! :allears: :getin: :holy:

Sir PigglyWiggly
Jan 12, 2013

I got lost in the woods.
Now I'm a tree!
I just love that the happiest person there was the principle.

What's gonna happen when Shriagami's dad finds out :ohdear: The principle is not gonna keep this a secret.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I chuckled at Asahi fist pumping while answering Youko's silly/awkward questions.

The other thing was neat too.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The principle was great as usual in this chapter, and I guess something else happened as well.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

It happened! It finally happened!!!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hell yeah :getin:

buzmeg
Jul 8, 2004
The Megg of Buzz

chumbler posted:

The principle

Remember, the princi*pal* is your *PAL*.

Just not the pal of anybody in this manga ...

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
She is very much the pal of Aizawa's baked goods.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
:boom::w00t::holy::hellyeah::getin:

IT HAPPENED! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! PRINCIPAL IS BEST GOTYAY CHARACTER

Now THAT was quite a ride, eh readers? :v:

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Come on now, these guys are Cute + Dumb.
I'm sure they will contrive a stupid reason to not hook up despite that kiss.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

buzmeg posted:

Remember, the princi*pal* is your *PAL*.

Just not the pal of anybody in this manga ...

drat it I always gently caress that one up. I guess I'm the real Cute + Dumb one here.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
Man, I'd be worried that this meant the manga was getting cancelled soon but apparently we're stupidly behind on scans so this can only go uphill.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Also an anime just got greenlit, so, you know

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

OH poo poo! That's kind of the one thing I didn't expect, knowing this to be a romantic comedy. They NEVER kiss before the end in a Romantic Comedy! This upends ... everything! All bets are off now, boys!! We've gone past the event horizon here! :f5: :supaburn:

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
And things are just getting started. :toot:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
even the principal was sick of this poo poo taking forever

a good chapter

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I read a post on Batoto, I think, a while back where someone said "Ugh when are they finally going to kiss?! :mad: and some rear end in a top hat said "Chapter 7-" and I got the hell out of Dodge, but too late. So I was sorta spoiled, but doesn't really matter, still great.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
:woop:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Great day for everyone in the world.:golfclap:

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014
Even the principal was surprised! Akane in that last frame must represent all the readers.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
This was unexpected.

:woop:

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
YES! It finally happened! And in the best way possible. The principal's face on the last panel of the chapter is the best.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Captain Invictus posted:

Also an anime just got greenlit, so, you know
Oh right yeah, the thing that's been talked about over the last few pages. WEll moving on my from my failure

cyrus_zane posted:

Even the principal was surprised! Akane in that last frame must represent all the readers.
Honestly, having a character act as another reader for that moment was brilliant. Perfectly in character and it literally gave you someone else to cheer with because seriously how many people read manga with another person over their shoulder hoping for a great moment that's kind of weird.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Twiddy posted:

Oh right yeah, the thing that's been talked about over the last few pages. WEll moving on my from my failure

Honestly, having a character act as another reader for that moment was brilliant. Perfectly in character and it literally gave you someone else to cheer with because seriously how many people read manga with another person over their shoulder hoping for a great moment that's kind of weird.

Whatd'you think the purpose of this thread is?

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Darth Walrus posted:

Whatd'you think the purpose of this thread is?
I mean yeah it does that but you guys aren't right there the second you see it. I'm just looking at it as a good tool for making that moment exactly simultaneous, like it would be if you were watching it with something else.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Excited to see them go back on this next chapter and find a way to continue the stuttering romantic tension.

fake edit: I'm half joking and being pessimistic because I do like this series and it would be nice to see it do something different and stick with the two people who obviously like each other being together.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I mean, oblivious harem protagonist and all, I can't imagine Asahi would just be okay with backing out after this. Bless him, at least he tries.

vvv that's a good idea

Terper fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Feb 28, 2015

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
:gizz::drac:

kidcoelacanth posted:

Excited to see them go back on this next chapter and find a way to continue the stuttering romantic tension.

fake edit: I'm half joking and being pessimistic because I do like this series and it would be nice to see it do something different and stick with the two people who obviously like each other being together.

they have to keep it secret from everyone, it would break poor class rep's little six-chambered alien heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

they have to keep it secret from everyone, it would break poor class rep's little six-chambered alien heart

Ohhhh poo poo. Especially keep it a secret from dad. Asashi stealing his moves to steal his daughter? He gonna die. :ohdear:

• Locked thread