Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

beanbrew posted:

And anuses.

You could have said "assholes" but you took the joke in an unfunny direction instead. Well done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011

Mak0rz posted:

You could have said "assholes" but you took the joke in an unfunny direction instead. Well done!

I like the way you post, boih.

Noticed recently that the base of my knob forms a pretty prominent rib under my foreskin. That was pretty cool.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
But is it for partially healed surgical incisions, fistulas, etc?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
50 shades of grey is pretty much just a rape fiction right? I saw it on a lark and it really didn't seem very pro-BDSM.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
No, Turtlicious, you're wrong. It's not rape fiction. It is a rape documentary.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Turtlicious posted:

50 shades of grey is pretty much just a rape fiction right? I saw it on a lark and it really didn't seem very pro-BDSM.

50 Shades is a frighteningly accurate psychological horror story about a profoundly abusive relationship. There's verbal abuse, gas lighting, child molestation, stalking, physical abuse, both coercive and violent rape, and pretty much anything else you care to name.

I hear the movie is merely bad, though, so if you want to see what the fuss is about without needing a shower after, I guess that's the way to go?

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

hoobajoo posted:

50 Shades is a frighteningly accurate psychological horror story about a profoundly abusive relationship. There's verbal abuse, gas lighting, child molestation, stalking, physical abuse, both coercive and violent rape, and pretty much anything else you care to name.

I hear the movie is merely bad, though, so if you want to see what the fuss is about without needing a shower after, I guess that's the way to go?
Wait, child molestation?

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Araenna posted:

Wait, child molestation?

From what I remember, the Grey dude himself had been molested by a much older woman when he was 15 years old, who was apparently also the one to introduce him to the whole BDSM thing. They kept on that relationship for several years, he still has a friendly relationship with her even in adulthood, and he considers the whole thing to have been an explicitly positive event in his life because that's the kind of book 50 Shades is.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
By the end, he agrees that her grooming thing hosed him up and that's what caused him to be kinky, which Ana cures with the power of pure love. Because that's the kind of book 50 Shades is. I'm so sorry I know this.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Keep in mind this started out as a dimestore Twilight fanfic, so you're kind of starting out with crap to begin with.

QuiteEasilyDone
Jul 2, 2010

Won't you play with me?

FilthyImp posted:

Keep in mind this started out as a dimestore Twilight fanfic, so you're kind of starting out with crap to begin with.

A twilight fanfic that got banned from its original hosting site... which if you're familiar with any sort of fan writing repository, is an accomplishment. A terrible, terrible accomplishment

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

QuiteEasilyDone posted:

A twilight fanfic that got banned from its original hosting site... which if you're familiar with any sort of fan writing repository, is an accomplishment. A terrible, terrible accomplishment

50 Shades horrifies me because Twilight reads like lovely fanfic to begin with. So it's a lovely fanfic of a lovely fanfic, that has in turn spawned lovely fanfics and knockoffs of its own. :negative:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Jedit posted:

50 Shades horrifies me because Twilight reads like lovely fanfic to begin with. So it's a lovely fanfic of a lovely fanfic, that has in turn spawned lovely fanfics and knockoffs of its own. :negative:

Which will one day be turned into movies, to inspire their own fanfics.

IT'S THE CIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
So. I got a UTI apparently and my doctor sent my urine sample out to be tested. I noticed the paper she wrote said it would be tested for chlamydia (I haven't actually had sex in a really long time), among other things? Does that mean it's a full STI test or should I still "get tested" (not because I'm worried about anything, but because I think I read that's what responsible sex-havers do?) at some point before I bang anyone again?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

EB Nulshit posted:

So. I got a UTI apparently and my doctor sent my urine sample out to be tested. I noticed the paper she wrote said it would be tested for chlamydia (I haven't actually had sex in a really long time), among other things? Does that mean it's a full STI test or should I still "get tested" (not because I'm worried about anything, but because I think I read that's what responsible sex-havers do?) at some point before I bang anyone again?

Talk to your doctor again, but this time actually talk to her.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Yeah, seriously. Why are you asking us, when you had a trained medical professional right there you could've asked?

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
It's embarrassing to ask that in person? Here I'm anonymous.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

EB Nulshit posted:

It's embarrassing to ask that in person? Here I'm anonymous.

Your doctor has dealt with people's chunky vomit and bloody poop and pus-leaking sores and torn labia and whatever else. While you feel embarrassed about asking, "are you testing me for all common STD's, or just chlamydia?", she won't even blink before she answers (accurately) because it'll be #175 on the list of interesting questions she's heard that week.

Or you can ask SA, where there's a 99% chance that any answer you get is either a random guess from somebody with no medical experience, or just was googled, especially if you're asking outside of TGD. And besides, how do you expect anybody here to know what your piss is being analyzed for?

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

I don't know. I figured maybe all tests that include chlamydia are STI tests, and maybe they just do all of them while they're at it.

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009
The test for chlamydia is a urine test, but most other STIs are blood tests. Doc already has your pee, and people don't test for STIs (particularly chlamydia) anywhere near as often as they should. If you're sexually active, and not in an exclusive monogamous relationship, you should probably get a full battery done every few months or so, just in case.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
its going to be person when they swab your dick

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

When having sex with my current gf, my dick often starts hurting, like it's being rubbed with steel wool or something. I'm guessing this is due to her pubic hair. She doesn't shave regularly (she's in med school and that's more of a priority), but it can happen even when she has shaved. I'm thinking shaving might be leaving too much stubble. Does anyone have experience with this? Does she basically have to wax to get rid of this problem?

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

just use more lube

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

the littlest prince posted:

When having sex with my current gf, my dick often starts hurting, like it's being rubbed with steel wool or something. I'm guessing this is due to her pubic hair. She doesn't shave regularly (she's in med school and that's more of a priority), but it can happen even when she has shaved. I'm thinking shaving might be leaving too much stubble. Does anyone have experience with this? Does she basically have to wax to get rid of this problem?

This is more likely a lubrication thing than a pubic hair thing. Use more lube.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
Do you think she shaves internally or something?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Homo sapiens has been having hairy sex for hundreds of thousands of years, and waxing universally for only like 15 years. Her hair is not breaking your dick.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Do you think she shaves internally or something?

I thought that's what these were for.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Anne Whateley posted:

Homo sapiens has been having hairy sex for hundreds of thousands of years, and waxing universally for only like 15 years. Her hair is not breaking your dick.

People have been shaving their genitals for a long, long rear end time. Not disagreeing with you, but bald nethers was common practice of many cultures for thousands of years.

Before then, though? Yeah, bumping 'fros for several hundreds of millennia.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Anne Whateley posted:

Yeah, but there's a difference between never shaving and sometimes shaving. When the hair is short, it's more abrasive because it has less flexibility and is harder to move aside. I've had complaints about this and the way it affects kissing. A few girls I've known like either no beard at all or a thicker beard. It's not unreasonable to think it might apply to pubic hair as well.

the littlest prince fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 9, 2015

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Yeah, but there's a difference between never shaving and sometimes shaving. When the hair is short, it's more abrasive because it has less flexibility and is harder to move aside. I've had complaints about this and the way it affects kissing. Girls like either no beard at all or a thicker beard. It's not unreasonable to think it might apply to pubic hair as well.

Even then, with the coarsest and shortest shaved pubes there shouldn't be enough near the openings for it to sand paper your dick. Sounds more like a total lack of lube, natural or artificial. Face hair is much more tightly packed and coarser.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Masonity posted:

Even then, with the coarsest and shortest shaved pubes there shouldn't be enough near the openings for it to sand paper your dick. Sounds more like a total lack of lube, natural or artificial. Face hair is much more tightly packed and coarser.

True, the face does have much more of it that would see contact.

It doesn't ever seem like there's a lack of natural lube, but I might as well try it.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
If you're not using so much lube that you can glide back and forth on your partner like an erg you fuckin' up

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Probably not the case so don't get too worried but you have had her checked out for vaginal dentatia haven't you?

Quift
May 11, 2012
If she uses a vaginal spiral that might cause it if it is to long. Has happened to me.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Masonity posted:

Probably not the case so don't get too worried but you have had her checked out for vaginal dentatia haven't you?

You know, its weird, when I look up all her past lovers, all I can find is a bunch of missing persons reports, and a few medical reports that hint at a missing appendage.

I'm sure it's nothing, though.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

It is now.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can you mix Plan B into somebodies wine? It's just one pill right?

e: I'm in a tight window, so a fast answer would be good, I only have like 18 more hours left.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well we'll know in a few weeks either way I guess.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Didn't you say you'd quit trolling this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

You know, its weird, when I look up all her past lovers, all I can find is a bunch of missing persons reports, and a few medical reports that hint at a missing appendage.

Are you Mike Myers?