Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
I've met people with kitchens that look like that, and they only use them to heat frozen chicken nuggets in the oven for the kids. Real cooking is too messy.

Having cooked 3 meals a day for 4+ people in a 4'x6' kitchen for years, gently caress those people. Including Jern.

The whole point of marble countertops is so you can roll out mad dough at once.

/oops, no pic. added

someusername fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Mar 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

For the brief period of time I watched Total Divas it was ALL about watching crazy obsessive compulsive John Cena quietly and awkwardly clash with crazy personally invasive Nikki. The sex must be awesome because every scene between then John looked like he wanted to die.

Eventually I decided that Cena's bizarre home must be some kind of weird thing where he spends so little time there that he's paranoid about some water spilling or a dish staying in the sink and then returning home a month later after tours and tv and charity and press and finding that something terrible had happened. But it was hilarious to watch. Especially because Nikki Bella seemed to have zero sympathy or awareness for her boyfriend's uncomfortableness.

There was one hilarious scene where John felt so unsafe in his own home (I think she put clothes in the wrong hamper) that he went to his gym and played chess to get away from it. Somehow that was one of the funniest things ever.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

For the brief period of time I watched Total Divas it was ALL about watching crazy obsessive compulsive John Cena quietly and awkwardly clash with crazy personally invasive Nikki. The sex must be awesome because every scene between then John looked like he wanted to die.

Eventually I decided that Cena's bizarre home must be some kind of weird thing where he spends so little time there that he's paranoid about some water spilling or a dish staying in the sink and then returning home a month later after tours and tv and charity and press and finding that something terrible had happened. But it was hilarious to watch. Especially because Nikki Bella seemed to have zero sympathy or awareness for her boyfriend's uncomfortableness.

There was one hilarious scene where John felt so unsafe in his own home (I think she put clothes in the wrong hamper) that he went to his gym and played chess to get away from it. Somehow that was one of the funniest things ever.

I forget, did TD do a show where John/Nikki and Bryan/Brie swapped houses for a week? Because if they didn't, they should. I imagine Bryan and Brie's house would give John hives.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento posted:

that loving roid gut

One of the few wrestlers who had to get less muscular to gain success.

Losing the bleach job was a good decision too.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Gaz-L posted:

I forget, did TD do a show where John/Nikki and Bryan/Brie swapped houses for a week? Because if they didn't, they should. I imagine Bryan and Brie's house would give John hives.

Yeah, it was like the third episode. It was hilarious, because of how much it was Bryan and Brie going :aaa: at Cena's house, the ridiculous sexy wood chopping competition they had, and everyone hating Bryan's family house in Washington. Which they acted like it was his house.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Colin Hanks has been hitting the gym!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Neville and Drake don't even look human. Geez.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Is Colin trying to teach the guy on the right to be 7 feet tall?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I can't help but wonder what Cena's actually like backstage. I remember reading a while back that Marc Summers of Double Dare fame was actually severely OCD, yet they had him host the most notoriously messy game show ever. It got so bad that he'd apparently finish shows by going backstage and hyperventilating into a paper bag. I wonder if Cena's like that with everything or just his own home. Obviously Total Divas makes a lot of poo poo up, but "weird robotic OCD John Cena" seems like a strange thing to just make up about your top star.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!
Neville looks like an old He-Man action figure.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sticklefifer posted:

I can't help but wonder what Cena's actually like backstage. I remember reading a while back that Marc Summers of Double Dare fame was actually severely OCD, yet they had him host the most notoriously messy game show ever. It got so bad that he'd apparently finish shows by going backstage and hyperventilating into a paper bag. I wonder if Cena's like that with everything or just his own home. Obviously Total Divas makes a lot of poo poo up, but "weird robotic OCD John Cena" seems like a strange thing to just make up about your top star.

Lonely and waiting for people to ask him how his day was.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Neville is the King under the Mountain. Sami had to beat that dragon sickness out of him.

Shard fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 2, 2015

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

phwoar Neville

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big Cass ain't got no cuts

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

no wonder big cass always wears a shirt

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
He looks SAWFT

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

MassRafTer posted:

Lonely and waiting for people to ask him how his day was.

Cena probably considers Big Cass to be his best friend.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Oh god what if Cena made Enzo and Cass his hypemen like HHH did with the NAO?

I'm... I'm not sure whether this is the worst or best idea ever.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

probably better than whatever non-plan they will have in place for them when they debut anyway

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate says goodbye to Uhaa.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

*Flips through Karl Pilkington-esque face transplant book*
'I'll take wizened circus fortune teller please'

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Someone explain to me what is going on with Neville's body. His frame doesn't look like it's built to handle that weight.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Nilbop posted:

Someone explain to me what is going on with Neville's body. His frame doesn't look like it's built to handle that weight.

He works out very hard and doesn't do any drugs because WWE is extremely serious about their wellness policy.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

sticklefifer posted:

And this here is Jooohn Cena, he's got Ruthless Aggression, and you can't. Teach. That!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

MassRafTer posted:

He works out very hard and doesn't do any drugs because WWE is extremely serious about their wellness policy.
I have this sinking feeling that you are actually being sarcastic :v:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

I have this sinking feeling that you are actually being sarcastic :v:

Nah, he's from Dragon Gate like their new signing Uhaa. Those guys are famous for their aversion to steroids!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

midbreath is a top of the line gym

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Thauros posted:

Nah, he's from Dragon Gate like their new signing Uhaa. Those guys are famous for their aversion to steroids!

Wouldn't it be an understanding that steroids made him huge, and he's maintained it through discipline and/or someone at WWE going "NO STEROIDS!"

Meanwhile, Big Cass both needs to get definition as well as have someone teach him how to wear shorts.

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.
Neville looks like a super ripped goblin.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

Wazzu posted:

Wouldn't it be an understanding that steroids made him huge, and he's maintained it through discipline and/or someone at WWE going "NO STEROIDS!"

Considering he looked grotesquely roidy in DG, I'm actually willing to believe that.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

WWE Studios Presents: The Internship 2

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

big cass is so great

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

ZDar Fan posted:

WWE Studios Presents: The Internship 2

Deus Ex: Wrestling WRevolution

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
I would love to see a show about Hogan and Cena being best buds and going on crazy adventures together.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Officer Farva posted:

I would love to see a show about Hogan and Cena being best buds and going on crazy adventures together.

It would be weird because Cena is a robot and Hogan can't stop being 'Hulk Hogan' at all times.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Officer Farva posted:

The touching tale of a father and son reforging old bonds after a long period of alienation.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Grendels Dad posted:

The touching tale of a father and son reforging old bonds after a long period of alienation.

Hogan: "Look I don't know what type of person Bryan was or what he did to get himself in this situation... I know he was pretty aggressive and used to yell at people and used to do stuff and... But for some reason, man, God laid some heavy poo poo on that kid."
Cena: "He was a negative person. Will you work on that real-ality deal for me?"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Wazzu posted:

Meanwhile, Big Cass both needs to get definition as well as have someone teach him how to wear shorts.
relatively sure you can't teach that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.

Sum Mors posted:

Hogan: "Look I don't know what type of person Bryan was or what he did to get himself in this situation... I know he was pretty aggressive and used to yell at people and used to do stuff and... But for some reason, man, God laid some heavy poo poo on that kid."
Cena: "He was a negative person. Will you work on that real-ality deal for me?"

Oh poo poo drat.