Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idiotbitch posted:

how do you use your phone while its laying on some wireless charger. sometimes I charge my phone and use it at the same time without interrupting my charging

i dont. im asleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*man who has a mental breakdown and shakes uncontrollably when cell phne beeps lower power warning* "wireless charging just isnt for me!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
listen. im not saying throw all your power cables awaynimmediatly. but imagine a world where u just casually drop yuouir phone on the nightrstand and hit the hay. maybe get you cock sucked by by a bronzed bro at the same time. that life can be yours. and it can be your today. hell, maybe yuo wanna suck the cock. i dont care. but trhreres one thing i do care about: wires. wires are fuckin fail in the bedroom.

things to have in the bed room:

-cock sucker
-sheetrs on a bed
-memory foam
- laudery hamber
-oil or w/e

things NOT to hasve in the bed room
-CRACKERS!!
-Television Sets
-Desktop Computers
-WIRES!!!!

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
wireless charging isnt for me and especially not for my gf who would be pissed if the phone died during charging because she reached over to inspect my text messages of the day

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idiotbitch posted:

wireless charging isnt for me and especially not for my gf who would be pissed if the phone died during charging because she reached over to inspect my text messages of the day

do u not put it down after reading ur texts? like.. pick it up and then just chuck it on the floor? "nice text" *drops cell phone in the garbage can on the side ogf the bed* "dam.. batteries dead"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
does this hypothetical situation happen because you attempt to read your texts in the 30 seconds after the phone boots up after running out of juice and powering off?

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013

Smythe posted:

does this hypothetical situation happen because you attempt to read your texts in the 30 seconds after the phone boots up after running out of juice and powering off?

listen. it's just not for me. got it buddy?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idiotbitch posted:

listen. it's just not for me. got it buddy?

im just asking a question here, i dont understand the angle your coming from. i have laid out the only possible scenarios in which your gilrfriend hypothetically folly could transpire and honestly i know your a smart guy m8 so i bet she is too and frankly im just not buying it!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*the sounds of dragging chains echoes from down the hall* Ebenezer bolts up from bed, quivering

ebenezer: i thot this =nightmare wasd over.. i thot i was free of this curse

the chains rattle more loudly..

ebemezer: begone vile monster!!

the spectre crawls in the room, lit only by the glow of the cell phone screens its dragging, its body perforated thousnads of times by a variety of proprietary canbles

ebenezer: who ... who are youi?!?!

timb: stebe............

pram
Jun 10, 2001
put on yr radiation suits fellas we got a major meltdown itt

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I have a charging cup in my car its pretty cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

put on yr radiation suits fellas we got a major meltdown itt

actually the weepy pms ppl send me is a meltdown. this is a beatdown.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Smythe posted:

actually the weepy pms ppl send me is a meltdown. this is a beatdown.

post the pms

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Sudo Echo posted:

post the pms

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Sudo Echo posted:

post the pms
please smythe i beg of u

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

idiotbitch posted:

how do you use your phone while its laying on some wireless charger. sometimes I charge my phone and use it at the same time without interrupting my charging

lol

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I have a charging cup in my car its pretty cool

whoa wow this looks loving rad

i was planning on putting my nexus charger in my car but that looks cool too

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

idiotbitch posted:

try getting a phone with decent battery life like the nexus 5 powered by lucky goldstar (life good)

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

samsung's phone division exists only to minimize costs for the components division which is now the biggest profit center. samsung gets owned twice cause the more iphones sold means less sarnsung galaxies sold, but also because they're slashing prices on the components side to gain apple's business. this piece of news sent micron's stock tumbling when it first broke

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/02/24/samsung-iphone-6s-dram-supplier/

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i actually use my phone while its charging a lot so i dont think wireless charging would suit my needs

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
holey moley the new galaxy phones.

so samsung has totally doubled down on copying apple AND still pushing their poo poo gimmicks.

shine on you crazy samsung diamond.

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013

it's an iphone bitch

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm p sure you can still charge the phone through usb if it can charge the wirelessly, its not wireless or nothing

alternatively get the tylt vu

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Jose Oquendo posted:

so samsung has totally doubled down on copying apple AND still pushing their poo poo gimmicks.
no, dig up!

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i'm glad android still continues to destroy ios in everyway possible.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Smythe posted:

listen. im not saying throw all your power cables awaynimmediatly. but imagine a world where u just casually drop yuouir phone on the nightrstand and hit the hay. maybe get you cock sucked by by a bronzed bro at the same time. that life can be yours. and it can be your today. hell, maybe yuo wanna suck the cock. i dont care. but trhreres one thing i do care about : wires. wires are fuckin fail in the bedroom.

things to have in the bed room:

-cock sucker
-sheetrs on a bed
-memory foam
- laudery hamber
-oil or w/e

things NOT to hasve in the bed room
-CRACKERS!!
-Television Sets
-Desktop Computers
-WIRES!!!!

I want to suck the cock

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Jose Oquendo posted:

holey moley the new galaxy phones.

shine on you crazy samsung diamond.

the iPhone 6 broke their brain. this is their last ditch effort to stop their slide to xiaomi territory. a final fantasy if you will

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

wireless charging would be useful if it wasn't actually wire-is-one-inch-from-phone-now-i-guess charging, because that's awful and stupid, just like android

found this outside a window this morning

literal garbage

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
European prices. How does this compare to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus over there?

32GB Galaxy S6 — €699
64GB Galaxy S6 — €799
128GB Galaxy S6 — €899
32GB Galaxy S6 edge — €849
64GB Galaxy S6 edge — €949
128GB Galaxy S6 edge — €1,049

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Jose Oquendo posted:

European prices. How does this compare to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus over there?

32GB Galaxy S6 — €699
64GB Galaxy S6 — €799
128GB Galaxy S6 — €899
32GB Galaxy S6 edge — €849
64GB Galaxy S6 edge — €949
128GB Galaxy S6 edge — €1,049

iPhone 6 is identical in price to the s6 except the low end storage for iPhone is 16gb. add 100 euros for the 6+

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

german prices:

http://store.apple.com/de/buy-iphone/iphone6

were those euro prices quoted with/without vat?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lmao €150 premium for the edge

pram
Jun 10, 2001
you buy the whole phone, but youll only need the edge

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

those prices will be 25% lower 3 months after launch anyway when the sales figures are gently caress all. edge quietly discontinued.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Samsung can't even price gouge correctly

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if its priced the same and looks the same people will think its just as good!

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i never had problems with galaxy phones but those prices are loving terrible.

no one wants an edge.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
how long until it's free on contract

i give it 3 months, max.

(free or 1c same thing)

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
edge android is the future of mobile phones. in a year those filthy followers at apple will come around with their tail between their legs with an "amazing" copy-cat edge timphone. ull all be singing a different tune then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
the price is just a reflection of the fact that androoid will finally be on the same level as an iphone. people, this will actually be the first good android. our lord and savior, jesus christus, wants it that way.

• Locked thread