Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
because its important to ensure that people watch your original content* on youtube rather than embedding it, because it somehow is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Coming up next on Winter Heat: the series we all forget exists! It's a Trans-Am Twosome: Road America and Mid-Ohio.

Starting momentarily.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Coming up next on Winter Heat: the series we all forget exists! It's a Trans-Am Twosome: Road America and Mid-Ohio.

Starting momentarily.

2014 trans am that is!

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Two points of business:

1 - Fanschoice from New Smyrna Speedway this evening, starting at 7:30.
2 - East Bay is supposed to be streaming their races this week via youtube, more info is needed, but dirt racing might also be an option.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

:siren: SHORT TRACK RACING STARTS NOW :siren:

fanschoice.tv, click on Watch Live.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Outlaws at Eldora live, in Cytube!

e- I lied, found a newly uploaded 2014 big block race at Syracuse

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Feb 14, 2015

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I might be in in another hour.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

:siren: FANSCHOICE FROM NEW SMYRNA IN 30 MINUTES, CHAT IN IRC :siren:

E: Viking, mods run after ACT heats, so get in here.

Boomer The Cannon fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 17, 2015

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Since it looks like New Smyrna's gonna get rained out tonight :frogout:, our choices are wide open. I was thinking the 1979 500, or the 2011 500 for the clownshoes of it all, but I'm open to suggestions. b

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'll try to swing in for one of those 500 races if I'm not at work or building crazy Lego poo poo with my daughter at the time.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Uh yes to the 2011 race. I've not had power since last night though so I may not show.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

New Smyrna officially cancelled for tonight due to rain; tomorrow's schedule is as follows:

John Blewett III Memorial Tour Type Modified 76
IMCA Modified 75
Super Late Models Twin 35s
Pro Late Models Twin 35s
ACT Tour Latemodel 100

If you pick a night to watch this week, this is it.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

:siren: 2011 DAYTONA 500 STARTING RIGHT NOW :siren:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"Huh, it's Daytona 500 week. Maybe ESPN Classic are showing classic highlights'

-notices that there's nothing scheduled-

Huh, well that sucks.

Yeah. Watching some Daytona highlights.

Come on in if you want. Let's marathon this poo poo.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Pfft, New Smyrna is on Fanschoice, and all the cool kids are in IRC :dealwithit:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
seriously fuzzy get in IRC

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

I got my rear end in there.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

VikingSkull posted:

Where did you go? Time for proper Modifieds.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Last night of New Smyrna right now in IRC.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

iRacing from Daytona Live in Cytube.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I feel like watching some old drag racing, who's down?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I kinda wanted to start a really stupid project if anyone was interested

basically, would anyone be up for doing something on a weekly basis

(i currently have every cup race from '88 to '03 in boxes, if anyone gets what my drift is)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'll be in in a bit.

And the more racin', the merrier, Alain.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
358 mods at Syracuse atm

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
still going strong!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

It's late, and I'm bored.

I'm going to watch some indycar stuff. But please feel free to come in and add whatever awesome stuff that would be worth watching.

e: I'm watching a "Nova" special on CART from 1993 fwiw.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

watching some trans am up in here right now

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Watching a documentary on Richard Petty from 1972...come on in if you want.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We figured that richard petty movie needed to be saved for a better time, thing looks like mst3k levels of amazing.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Possibly Chicken posted:

We figured that richard petty movie needed to be saved for a better time, thing looks like mst3k levels of amazing.

Yep, now watching the 1986 Michigan 400. A cup race.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

With Commercials!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Watching the closest NASCAR has ever come to racing at Cleveland.

IROC at Burke Lakefront!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We're watching NASCAR themed lovely movies after IROC, Join us for some MST3k style fun!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hell on Wheels starring Marty Robbins on now.

43: The Richard Petty Story starts at approximately 11:45 Eastern.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I don't really want to get my stuff on Youtube just to broadcast it on Synchtube, so I was thinking of just doing a livestream. I don't think there's any other racing going on Wednesday so I'll put something up on the evening probably.

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Mar 4, 2015

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Alain Post posted:

I don't really want to get my stuff on Youtube just to broadcast it on Synchtube, so I was thinking of just doing a livestream. I don't think there's any other racing going on Wednesday so I'll put something up on the evening probably.

Formula Un or what would this be? i'm intrigued either way.

e: I have the 05 US GP via ITV fwiw. I'd LOVE to get the US version of events from that day.

FuzzySkinner fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Mar 4, 2015

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I was going to show NASCAR, though I have a shitload of F1 on here as well.

Anyone up? Could get started tonight, if only to test this thing out.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Alain Post posted:

I was going to show NASCAR, though I have a shitload of F1 on here as well.

Anyone up? Could get started tonight, if only to test this thing out.

sure.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
gimme dat link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Me and fauxhawk watching some drag racing right now.

• Locked thread