Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Putin did since it's good to see a body bag out the window and then just add another chalk mark to his wall.

Also the russian system has no hard term limits due to castling so we could easily get a lifetime of Putin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QC3L6YQpZ8

potato diplomacy

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Emimnyem

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

One of the puny bobble-headed geek variety.

Have a Russian hulk to balance it out.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
hehe p. epic

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head is right up there with the popular Russian methods such as

- Drinking paint thinner
- Jumping off things
- Inability to distinguish bear from babushka

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

strange how country which hate the gays has speedos for their national swimsuit attire.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

etalian posted:

it's tough to pick his best/worst line, my favorite was his theory about condoleezza Rice being so mean and aggressive due to being sex starved.

According to zhirinovzky the best way to fix this problem was rape by a whole division of russian soldiers.

quote:

His Drunken Rant About Bush, the Iraq War, and Condoleezza Rice
One late night in 2002, so wasted he had to be propped up by two lackeys, he gave a riveting speech against the War in Iraq. He counseled Bush on his daddy issues, called America a “second-hand goods store” filled with “cocksuckers, handjobbers, and faggots,” and threatened to change the gravitational field of the Earth in order to sink the entire country.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

His greatest hits:
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/the-best-of-vladimir-zhirinovsky-russias-craziest-politician

quote:

A Russian lawmaker known for his headline-grabbing outbursts has slammed the birth of a new member of the British Royal Family, in comments made to journalists Tuesday.

“I don’t care about the heir,” Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who leads Russia's nationalist Liberal Democrat Party, told journalists, before accusing the British monarchy of doing a great deal to hurt Russia over the years.

“That British monarchy … destroyed our state. Today our opposition activists are there, so that’s why there’s no joy,” he said, adding that his family is waiting for a little arrival of its own — a grandson.

Accusing Britain of being an enemy of Russia, Zhirinovsky said “that is why the birth of another British monarch, who will suck our blood somewhere in the mid-21st century, cannot bring us any kind of happiness.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Putin gonna team up with OJ to track down The Real Killers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

russia opposition guns down one of their own in clever plan to make russians hate Putin.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Coming soon, Putin tells all in his book, "Если бы я сделал это"

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Say Nothing posted:

Russian women seem to either look like sexy swimwear models or cube-shaped babushkas who can lift a tractor with one arm.

That's the same woman in two different photos taken 4 years apart.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blistex posted:

That's the same woman in two different photos taken 4 years apart.

from babe to baba yaga

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Friendly Tumour posted:

You'll never catch me saying anything positive about Putins Russia, but here I find myself in a situation where I'm having to actually believe him when he says he had no knowledge of it. It makes absolutely no bloody sense to kill Nemstov. He was a nobody, nobody gave a poo poo about him or his opinions. Putin and his circle understand how these things go, they're not stupid. Nobody with half a brain and non-radioactive bollocks would know how killing him on the loving Moskvoretsky bridge would work out for everyone involved. I just refuse to believe that he could be so stupid and insane as to let this go forward had he had any power whatsoever to stop it.
lmbo

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CIA hitmen killed Nemstov just to make Putin look bad.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

etalian posted:

CIA hitmen killed Nemstov just to make Putin look bad.

Putin's hitmen killed Nemstov to make people think the CIA did it trying to make Putin look bad. :beck:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

u do know that zhirinovsky is a paid kremlin stooge that is used to make putins poo poo party look moderate?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
putin basically said

i killed that dude and now i am in charge of the investigation

what are you gonna do about it bitch?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

u do know that zhirinovsky is a paid kremlin stooge that is used to make putins poo poo party look moderate?

he owns

On 23 August 2014, he voiced the opinion that Russia ought to abolish political parties in favour of an autocratic system in which the leader would be chosen by the "five to six thousand wisest people" in the country. He also proposed returning to the Imperial flag and anthem.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's a bad idea since I'm not sure Russia could even find 5000 sober wisemen.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

hailthefish posted:

Putin's hitmen killed Nemstov to make people think the CIA did it trying to make Putin look bad. :beck:

CIA killed him to make people think that putin killed him to make it look like the CIA killed him...

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

It's a bad idea since I'm not sure Russia could even find 5000 sober wisemen.

The Romans recorded that when ancient Germanic tribes got together for an official government council, they all got super wasted because it's harder to spin lies and bullshit when you're drunk.

Seems like a good fit for Russia

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

The 5000 drunkest russians.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

he owns

On 23 August 2014, he voiced the opinion that Russia ought to abolish political parties in favour of an autocratic system in which the leader would be chosen by the "five to six thousand wisest people" in the country. He also proposed returning to the Imperial flag and anthem.

dude is a paid fuckup

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

dude is a paid fuckup

best job in the world being able to complain about jews or throw temper tantrums in the Duma.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Frog Act posted:

this looks loving awesome but after watching through stalker last night i may be in a weird mental place re: tedious russian film

Same writers, too

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

etalian posted:

he owns

when ukraine stopped supplying water to crimea he proposed that russia could redirect river dniepr to belarus

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Not so far off for somebody who claims to be able to change the gravitational field of the Earth.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

JaucheCharly posted:

Not so far off for somebody who claims to be able to change the gravitational field of the Earth.
most slavs gain power to alter gravity when they age

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

quote:

“second-hand goods store” filled with “cocksuckers, handjobbers, and faggots,”

sounds like gbs

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JaucheCharly posted:

Lucky we got your mom to balance it out.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Hogge Wild posted:

sounds like gbs

You wanted to type D&D

e: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cd8d1e&hpid=z16

Power Khan fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 1, 2015

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Just like medieval paintings. You figure out who is most important by the size and position of the person depicted.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQ-lcDi9r4 all is good, sing to celebrate our good leisure

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRl2oSeEpMg

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

про клик

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQ-lcDi9r4 all is good, sing to celebrate our good leisure

Is it 1994 what the hell? Also the singer there looks to be about 2-3 years away from going full Babushka.

• Locked thread