Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Uthor, how dare you post that story and not anything from Noelle Stevenson's story in Sensation Comics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Gaz-L posted:

Uthor, how dare you post that story and not anything from Noelle Stevenson's story in Sensation Comics!

Because I only bought issue 22 in the digital version, so only have the Mike Maihack story.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
I love that piggie spit curl.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
So in Hickman's Avengers all of the universes are collapsing together and the Illuminati send Hank Pym to find the source of it. None of that's actually important, the most important piece of info from the latest New Avengers is that this universe exists (or at least used to).
(New Avengers 30)

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Spider-Man & the X-Men #3

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gambit has a Louisiana Cajun accent, not a French one :colbert:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

All the more reason Spidey saw through it so fast!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
There're a series of gags in that issue about how Chameleon has no idea how the X-Men behave and keeps screwing up while mimicking them.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Pureauthor posted:

There're a series of gags in that issue about how Chameleon has no idea how the X-Men behave and keeps screwing up while mimicking them.

Well then that makes sense. And is a good joke. Carry on.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Secret Avengers 13

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

Pureauthor posted:

Well, as long as Aunt May isn't poisoning him again, it's okay with me.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Pureauthor posted:

I would like to see more if you got 'em.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dacap posted:

Secret Avengers 13

Thank you Based MODOK.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Power Girl gets a new code name.

Spigs
Jun 5, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

Power Girl gets a new code name.

Source? I've been missing good PG stories since the Palmiotti/Grey/Conner run ended.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Spigs posted:

Source? I've been missing good PG stories since the Palmiotti/Grey/Conner run ended.

...You really can't tell that's clearly drawn by Conner?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Spigs posted:

That's from the Palmiotti/Gray/Conner run. It's one of the earlier issues. (edit: #4)

redbackground fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Feb 27, 2015

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

...You really can't tell that's clearly drawn by Conner?

It's possible that Conner had drawn PG in something more recent!

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Deadly Class #10
"The was no fart" kills me.

Ms. Marvel #12
Jolly prancing Loki is the best.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

Vincent posted:

Deadly Class #10
"The was no fart" kills me.

You need to post that entire 2- or 3-page sequence, because it's the funniest thing I've seen in comics in months.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Please do, those two panels along made me laugh pretty hard, I want to see the full scene.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Skwirl posted:

So in Hickman's Avengers all of the universes are collapsing together and the Illuminati send Hank Pym to find the source of it. None of that's actually important, the most important piece of info from the latest New Avengers is that this universe exists (or at least used to).
(New Avengers 30)

?

Senor Candle posted:

It's possible that Conner had drawn PG in something more recent!
I was going to say she had in some of the current Harley Quinn series, but it looks like she only did some of the variant covers, and either way those issues certainly don't meet the criteria of "good PG stories".

Awesome Andy
Feb 18, 2007

All the spoils of a wasted life

Skwirl posted:

(New Avengers 30)

Maybe it was the malibu universe and those were the Dinosaurs for Hire?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I would read the poo poo out of a Dinoaurs For Hire comic. That game was fantastic.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I would read the poo poo out of a Dinoaurs For Hire comic. That game was fantastic.

uh, not sure if That's The Joke, but there was indeed a Dinosaurs for Hire comic.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I... actually, honestly, truly had no idea there had ever been a comic. :downsgun: My only exposure to it was to the Genesis game when I was a lad. Ignore me!

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Loki: Agent of Asgard 9

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Girl Comics #1

It's ruined slightly in the actual issue because it goes on for three more pages as if anyone had any doubts about what was going to happen next. As a single page it's perfect.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I do like the idea of Frank reading "IRC and Social Networking for Dummies!" solely so he can murder predators. Maybe taking a community computer course beside the nice old lady that got an iPad for Christmas from her granddaughter.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Still in the skull shirt.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He doesn't have any other shirt.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He's in a polo, but it's got a little skull monogrammed onto the pocket.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

LoonShia posted:

He doesn't have any other shirt.

This came up in Charles Soule's Wolverines run.

Frank only has two T-Shirts. His classic Skull Shirt. And the red Skull shirt* he got for being a member of the Thunderbolts.

A female Fantomas steals his shirt to sell to a collector. Poor Frank, he has so few friends and to lose the one gift they gave him. :(

* = Note, not to be confused with a Red Skull T-Shirt. As that would make Frank very weird.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Ah, dinosaurs.

(FCBD Atomic Robo)

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
You could just post every single page that features Dr. Dinosaur

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

'k.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
Post Funny Panels - Mostly Just Deadpool and Dr. Dinosaur

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
My favorite will always be the little dino Jazz Hands! he does when he clicks the blue light off :allears:

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

You all owe it to yourselves to read that issue, starting here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

wiegieman posted:

You all owe it to yourselves to read that issue, starting here.
Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed that. This especially cracked me up: