Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
i want to hear pro target hate on hl2 again, it was awesome the first time round

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Al Borland posted:

Think of it as the sunset of our hero
:qq:

or y'know just play revengeance instead

Scaly Haylie

can anyone think of any games that use claymation? i just looked at the arcade version of Trog! and that was apparently some kinda claymation so now i'm curious

tight shorts

clayfighter

Scaly Haylie

man oh man, remember the n64 clayfighter? that was aggressively bad

tight shorts

Lizard Wizard posted:

man oh man, remember the n64 clayfighter? that was aggressively bad

yeah it was pretty drat bad

but honestly i didn't really like the snes version that much either, wasn't really a good fighter but it was charming and fun for a while

Scaly Haylie

i mean thank god we had rentals for those games that were just kind of middling

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers
i tried the last of us mp for the first time yesterday and im having a blast, drat

it feels so much more intense when youre up against enemies who are a lot smarter and you spend the whole match trying to outwit each other

had a moment where an enemy and i ran into each other and immediately pulled out our revolvers in desperation to try and hit each other, and i managed to stagger him with a shot to the leg. then, a teammate of mine ran up from behind and shanked him in the loving neck. it was awesome

nvm no cake

ibts posted:

i tried the last of us mp for the first time yesterday and im having a blast, drat

it feels so much more intense when youre up against enemies who are a lot smarter and you spend the whole match trying to outwit each other

had a moment where an enemy and i ran into each other and immediately pulled out our revolvers in desperation to try and hit each other, and i managed to stagger him with a shot to the leg. then, a teammate of mine ran up from behind and shanked him in the loving neck. it was awesome

I never even tried the multiplayer once for that game while I had it. I kind of regret it now. :(

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

its the ebst weapon aesthetically

not just aesthetically, but functionally too.

good damage
good sharpness
great maneuverability
buffs

i think i found my main

Pro Target

the best weapon functionally is the Charge Blade

ron color
I was too slow getting monster hunter gently caress.....
also Claymates is the best claymation game

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

the best weapon functionally is the Charge Blade

you're probably right, i haven't used the charge blade yet, but all i know is if I'm in a group, I'm taking the horn and everyone is glad that i did.

Pro Target

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBZJaNePyc4

Pro Target

ron color posted:

I was too slow getting monster hunter gently caress.....
also Claymates is the best claymation game

neverhood is the best claymation game...

ron color
in Claymates you start off as a ball of blue clay with a hand(evil scienctist) you find different balls of clay and turn jnto a green duck, a grey mouse, a orange cat, or a pink fish

GEExCEE

this is the hardest video game I've ever played

GEExCEE

how the gently caress is a tiny dog supposed to defeat a cyclops

GEExCEE

doesn';t make sense

Pro Target

GEExCEE posted:

how the gently caress is a tiny dog supposed to defeat a cyclops

if you eat Power Lotus B the weak points become visible

Pro Target

tao of lmao

everyone ships rathians and rathaloses because it's pretty much canon already and also it's hot as gently caress

GEExCEE

those are two different kinds of monsters?

Pro Target

its a rathalos and a tigrex yes

GEExCEE

let me guess: the tigrex is the orange one?

Pro Target

GEExCEE posted:

let me guess: the tigrex is the orange one?

<_<

Scaly Haylie

i've been warming up to the lance, lately

bog pixie

Pro Target posted:

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

lookin forward to armikrog

Pro Target

im not vecause doug tenpenny or whatever is a real piece of poo poo

Scaly Haylie

yeah but that didn't stop him from making earthworm jim and the neverhood so w/e

SIDS Vicious

has anyone else here st arted diving into valiant hearts at all, its a really cute adventure game from ubisoft about world war 1 and it uses the rayman legends engine, its free on ps plus this month

Korean Boomhauer

tao of lmao

Iggy Koopa posted:

has anyone else here st arted diving into valiant hearts at all, its a really cute adventure game from ubisoft about world war 1 and it uses the rayman legends engine, its free on ps plus this month

i watched my buddy play a bit of it and it seemed pretty neat

GEExCEE

tfw u just can't get enough intense PvP action!!

ron color
send me your 3ds xm

tao of lmao

someone buy ron a 3ds

ron color
Xm

SIDS Vicious

i would give you mt 3ds xm if i could ron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

anyone remember kirby's dream course? there's a level editor for it now