Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Brony who threatened to beat my rear end was wearing one of those shirts. Oddly enough, we're friends now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Rhyno posted:

The Brony who threatened to beat my rear end was wearing one of those shirts. Oddly enough, we're friends now.

You really do have the worst friends.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SperginMcBadposter posted:

You really do have the worst friends.

He went to rehab, he's not a Brony anymore!

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Rhyno posted:

He went to rehab, he's not a Brony anymore!

TIL that bronies can be rehabilitated.

Is he actually a normal person now or does he still show signs of other mental illness?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

`Nemesis posted:

TIL that bronies can be rehabilitated.

Is he actually a normal person now or does he still show signs of other mental illness?

He tells me he was worried that it was a gateway to pedophlilia. He legit did seek psychological help for it. He sold or destroyed all his MLP poo poo. You wouldn't even guess it talking to him now.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

He tells me he was worried that it was a gateway to pedophlilia.

This actually means he was feeling attracted to kids.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PCOS Bill posted:

This actually means he was feeling attracted to kids.

And he sought help for it and is still seeing a shrink.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Welcome to Arizona.

Edit: I'm sure other states do it too but Arizona takes some special pride in treating detainees in the worst ways imaginable.

I know you guys have that crazy sheriff, but as a whole AZ seems hellbent on jailing everyone it possibly can. I gently caress around on Google Earth a lot, and there are big prisons EVERYWHERE in AZ from what I've seen.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Rhyno posted:

And he sought help for it and is still seeing a shrink.

Dude. Sever.

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.
This is a terrible car.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
is that a melted 1:1 clay model?

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.
I figured it was more like a toilet roll tube cardboard finish that sagged after rain.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
It was all over once they started offering it with an automatic.

EDIT: Source says it has the Z07 package (Track aero, ceramic brakes).

Actually you know what this is probably the wrong thread. :effort:

Throatwarbler fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Mar 5, 2015

jm3000
Jan 19, 2004

Pancake Dance Party
Nap Ghost

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

This is a terrible car.

The Adobe sport edition.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/273955

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

LongDarkNight posted:

Knew there had to be a good story when I saw his photo yesterday. Who the gently caress gets arrested for bribery.

I initially read this as one continuous line as was wondering exactly what constituted "reckless bribery".

Although standing next to the burned wreckage of you car and the charred corpse slowly cooling in the passenger seat, then trying to bribe a cop to forget about the whole thing - yeah, I could see that being called reckless bribery. It was a miracle he didn't get his head beaten in.

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

On the one hand I'd wear that just to piss people off.

OTOH - wearing it will probably attract Bronys

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

angryhampster posted:

I know you guys have that crazy sheriff, but as a whole AZ seems hellbent on jailing everyone it possibly can. I gently caress around on Google Earth a lot, and there are big prisons EVERYWHERE in AZ from what I've seen.

16 between State and Private. (There's 5 Federal level complexes as well but those intermingle with the State/Private ones so technically 21)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arizona_state_prisons

State-operated prisons
Arizona State Prison Complex – Douglas
Arizona State Prison Complex – Eyman
Arizona State Prison Complex – Florence
Arizona State Prison Complex – Lewis
Arizona State Prison Complex – Perryville
Arizona State Prison Complex – Phoenix
Arizona State Prison Complex – Safford
Arizona State Prison Complex – Tucson
Arizona State Prison Complex – Winslow
Arizona State Prison Complex – Yuma

Privately operated prisons
Arizona State Prison – Kingman (operated by Management and Training Corporation)
Arizona State Prison Florence-West (operated by the GEO Group)
Arizona State Prison Phoenix-West (operated by the GEO Group)
Marana Community Correctional Treatment Facility (operated by Management and Training Corporation)
Central Arizona Correctional Facility (operated by the GEO Group)
Red Rock Correctional Center (operated by the Corrections Corporation of America)

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

This is a terrible car.

I can't even tell what car is under all that poo poo. :psyduck:

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SperginMcBadposter posted:

I can't even tell what car is under all that poo poo. :psyduck:

It's always an Eclipse/Talon.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Throatwarbler posted:

Are you upset a plebian non car-enthusiast is driving? Because if so get over yourself. Just ask yourself where those mythical one lady owner low mileage sports cars come from.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Or it could be some guy's wife driving the car for a day, who gives a poo poo?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

She's making that car look really really huge.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

BraveUlysses posted:

Or it could be some guy's wife driving the car for a day, who gives a poo poo?
Its more funny and not terrible. Chill.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I hope it's a courtesy car :3:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Cakefool posted:

Wanna buy an aveo to get it serviced at that dealer.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

nm posted:

Wanna buy an aveo to get it serviced at that dealer.

Payments + service for things you break on the aveo so you can bring it in will probably be cheaper anyway.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

"Yeah I agree, it's really weird how all that volcanic ash keeps working its way into the intake. Is my loaner ready?"

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"

Cakefool posted:

Are you upset a plebian non car-enthusiast is driving? Because if so get over yourself. Just ask yourself where those mythical one lady owner low mileage sports cars come from.
I think the terrible car stuff is how close she's sitting to the wheel, her sternum and face are now the crumple zone for the airbag.

GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

:suezo:

MonkeyNutZ posted:

I think the terrible car stuff is how close she's sitting to the wheel, her sternum and face are now the crumple zone for the airbag.

It's funny how people forget that their steering wheel contains an explosive charge that should NOT be hugged.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

It's funny how people forget that their steering wheel contains an explosive charge that should NOT be hugged.

I have always found it really difficult to control a car sitting that close to a steering wheel as well.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

"Forget" implies they know in the first place - you're giving the average driver far too much credit.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Obviously the lesson here is that safety standards should mandate the wheel and pedals adjust to the driver and not the seat, like the La Ferrari does.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

How to repurpose an engine hoist for use in the bedroom :heysexy:

:gonk:

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

ExplodingSims posted:

How to repurpose an engine hoist for use in the bedroom :heysexy:

:gonk:

"I'm a model!"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

What are you talking about, it's not like you could actually be hurt by that...

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Cakefool posted:

I had a 3LT as a loaner a month or so ago while my Volt was getting its fluids changed and recall done. They almost always do like-for-like loaners, but I hit them on a slow day and had my choice of Volt, SS, or Vette.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

A long time ago, I was getting my Elantra repaired under warranty and the dealer ended up providing a rental because they hosed up the initial repair. I was supposed to get a similar car, but they didn't have anything close when it came time to pick the rental up, so they upgraded me to a Town Car for free.

The dealer continued to flail around blindly and gently caress up my car with wrong parts and not bothering to check that everything was screwed back together for another 6 weeks, during which time I drove a Town Car on their dime until they managed to luck into fixing the Hyundai properly.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Throatwarbler posted:

Oh hey, Richard Hammond from Top Gear is filming in the states?

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

And that the explosion pillow does more bad than good if you're not wearing your seatbelt as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Throatwarbler posted:

If you lived near me you'd be crying a river then. Being about a mile from the Corvette assembly plant, almost every new Corvette I see that's picked up from the factory by a customer is driven by an elderly person who can barely see over the steering wheel.