Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

He's happy now

By the Transitive Law of Misery, Ryu.jpg has delivered his curse over the internet to Froggen.jpg and Ryu now lives the good life on a super team while Froggen gets styled on while he's playing Zed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
H2K is the C9 of Europe.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Speaking of which, does anyone still have Nukeduck.jpg (Nuke with his head on the desk from a couple weeks ago) and Diamond.jpg (sad diamond holding his keyboard from last year)? I figure I might as well start a collection. :v:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Yukari posted:

What happened to Sivir in that video? She goes from full health to instantly dead.

Viktor q, lichbane-auto, deathray

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I need dyrus.gif where dyrus mouths What the gently caress because someone picked some stupid champ I no longer remember

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Sexpansion posted:

H2K is the C9 of Europe.

Literally, considering they used to be C9 Eclipse.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Holy poo poo, Kasing is undefeated. I didn't even realize that. That's incredible. He is obviously a pretty good addition.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I think CW's bot lane is fine and even if you ban them out they will still have good games on other meta champions, but YoungBuck and Airwaks are both easily exploitable and not very good at anything. Soren seems to either blow up or get blown up in any given matchup, but he's at least carried some of their games. If Soren or Freeze doesn't carry really hard the Wolves are totally rudderless.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

Holy poo poo, Kasing is undefeated. I didn't even realize that. That's incredible. He is obviously a pretty good addition.

Let's be honest, all of H2Ks success is due to Prolly :smug:

Edit: LOL, Hjarnnan "In scrims we don't give a gently caress" :stare:

Schiavona fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 6, 2015

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Sexpansion posted:

Just figured out KaSing is Yerrowstar, that explains a lot. I haven't watched so much of his play outside of on SHC, but even as long ago as British Tea Time he was a solid player. Interesting trivia -- he started his career 3 years ago on an older H2K squad.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Yes, Diamond, play Vi. Thank you.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Corki Ez Double AD, gg GIA

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Firebert posted:

I really hope we see more Viktor in the west because he is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inzPrWv92X0

What the hell did he do to that Sivir? :stare:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
The blind morg tp stop lmao

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Diamond could have soloed the dragon by now.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Whoever it was that suggested Azubu for LCS thank you. Not only does it not hang or stop, but the visual quality seems a lot nicer too.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Corki about to be 33% winrate :chanpop:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Perfect timing on that pause.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

loving lmao

That ult went over Gambit wards too, nice going Pinoy

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Rend is too hard to lasthit with apparently.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I can't believe he messed up his Rend that badly.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Baron Nashor mvp

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Hahahahaha, double Baron throw, this sure is EU LCS.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Gambit is still a really sloppy team.

Gambit is feeling the lack of damage of Kalista when one of their APs die so fast.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 6, 2015

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
One thing I can't understand is why Betsy wasn't just mashing alt+R the second he got caught. There was a window before he died where he wasn't ccd and could have ulted himself and salvage that fight, but instead he just walked two temos forward and died.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

P1noy has the spirit of Genja in his build

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Firebert posted:

I really hope we see more Viktor in the west because he is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inzPrWv92X0

if youre gonna link that you might as well link the version off of aphro's stream because him and sneaky duo q streams are the loving best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmmZ7ru89yo

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

Whoever it was that suggested Azubu for LCS thank you. Not only does it not hang or stop, but the visual quality seems a lot nicer too.

It was me. I don't like Azubu very much but I watch all the LCS games on there because for whatever reason it seems to have no problems. I watch almost everything else on Twitch, but Riot-to-Twitch seems to have some kind of infrastructure related problem or something I honestly have no idea, the stream quality is terrible. I have Top 1% in the US internet speed and I'll routinely lose connection to Riot's Twitch stream, get lag, stuttering, drop out, weird graphical errors, losing quality, basically every problem you can have with a stream. None of that on Azubu even though it is coming from the exact same source. No idea what to attribute it to. I don't have any other issues with anything else on Twitch either.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So... I'm trying to find things to do before punching in at work... start browsing streams and literally nobody is streaming.

Then I notice Keith streaming, so I pull it up because :meh: it's something.

Instead of a face came, Keith is running with a portrait of Imp.... Not just any portrait, but one taken directly from this interview. Personally I think that's a bit of a dick move.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He is a teenager who loves memes and Reddit, I think this is about what you should expect.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It's funny thinking that no matter how much better he seems to be performing than piglet, he will never win a world championship.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

He is a teenager who loves memes and Reddit, I think this is about what you should expect.

Still, the man is technically your teammate. If I were on management for Team Liquid I'd drop him for poo poo like that.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yes it's hard to imagine how such a toxic situation could arise between a young teenage pro and a formerly great pro who is known to be enormously combative when they are forced to compete for a spot on a professional roster and are subbed back and forth every week. I'm shocked.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Libertine posted:

Yes it's hard to imagine how such a toxic situation could arise between a young teenage pro and a formerly great pro who is known to be enormously combative when they are forced to compete for a spot on a professional roster and are subbed back and forth every week. I'm shocked.

Still massively unprofessional.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011
He's always streamed with that picture so I wouldn't worry about it.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

GreyPowerVan posted:

It's funny thinking that no matter how much better he seems to be performing than piglet, he will never win a world championship.

Yeah, he should show some respect.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

SC Bracer posted:

Still massively unprofessional.

why

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he's being poking fun at a massive baby, they're both unprofessional, but who gives a drat.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

idk i always thought drama was the most professional of things too so if someone could explain this i would appreciate it

edit: lmao at expecting professionalism from a 17 year old though. Like yeah this is obviously dumb as gently caress and it makes the initial Piglet is toxic reveal from Keiths friend even more suspect, but stuff like this is going to happen when you've got teenagers who have no oversight dealing with very public drama

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Mar 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Personally, I do not care, because piglet is a whiny baby and this is a videogame

• Locked thread