Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardbody Jones
Dec 14, 2002

So the reason we're running out of working antibiotics is because of the WWE and the doctors of the posters in this thread throwing Z-paks at people like candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Fartbong Bonersatan posted:

So the reason we're running out of working antibiotics is because of the WWE and the doctors of the posters in this thread throwing Z-paks at people like candy.

Yeah drat those docters, giving medicine to sick people

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dangersim posted:

Uneccessary antibiotic prescriptions are genuinely causing the problem the dude is referring to though.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dangersim posted:

My name is Z-Pak and I'm here to say
I'm entirely inappropriate for MSRA

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

My name is Z-Pak and I'm here to say
I'm entirely inappropriate for MSRA

it's pronounced "mersa"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Wow, so much for being straight edge. This bozo is over here taking antibiotics, what a fraud.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fartbong Bonersatan posted:

They work really well for me and it's nice that I can just text my doctor and ask him for the prescriptions as opposed to having to go in for appointments multiple times a year

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Antibiotics really aren't things you should take willy nilly like how that dr. seemed to think.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

lmao this thread has legit turned into mma guys vs wwe guys. you're all gay.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

No now it's always take antibiotics vs stop taking antibiotics and breeding superbugs

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Ty1990 posted:

Something upon which we can all truly find common ground

our gayness

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'd suck cm punk's dick so yeah that's accurate

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I recently overheard a guy at an indie show say he'd suck cm punks dick because it's the closest he'd get to going down on aj Lee.

That's my cm punk dicksucking story.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cock Mouth Punk

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

I wouldn't suck his dick or for that matter anybody's dick.

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

I wouldn't suck CM Punk's dick but only because he's not my type. I'd suck John Cena's dick.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

:regd08:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I too think 4 posts in a thread that is 49 pages is out of control

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Lloyd Boner posted:

Something upon which we can all truly find common ground

our gayness

this is beautiful.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

CM Punk reminds me of mobn the way he bitched about his staff pimple

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ty1990 posted:

There are more cool fyad guys into wrestling than there are into mma, that's how i judge which is cooler

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

There are more cool fyad guys into wrestling than there are into mma, that's how i judge which is cooler

Dunc is ours and the the coolest though

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Pretty hosed up that Punk gets all this attention but no one talks about Kimbo/Shamrock

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
I'm not going to read all 49 pages but I feel compelled to ask, who id the most Jon Fitch-like person they could get to lie on top of Punk for 3 rounds? I want all this hype to end in Punk flailing beneath a lead blanket if he must lose.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

TenaciousJ posted:

I'm not going to read all 49 pages but I feel compelled to ask, who id the most Jon Fitch-like person they could get to lie on top of Punk for 3 rounds? I want all this hype to end in Punk flailing beneath a lead blanket if he must lose.

Jon Fitch

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

TenaciousJ posted:

Jake Shields

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Get punk to fight at welter and have khabib eat some cheeseburgers then do the sequel to khabib/trujillo

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

vainman posted:

Jake Shields

It's hard for me to weigh how funny this would be against how hard it is for my eyes to stay focused when Jake Shields is fighting

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

TenaciousJ posted:

rulon gardner

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
CM Punk will run roughshod all over the UFC, until he faces a returning Lesnar in the first ever 60 minute MMA Ironman match which will go overtime and end with Punk getting his win back via tapout to the Anaconda Vice. They shake hands at the end and every UFC guy comes out to celebrate with The Best In The Whole Wide World. The show is the same month as Wrestlemania, and puts more butts in seats than WM3 while breaking records for PPV buys.

Then Punk and Lesnar lead all of UFC to crash a WWE event to start InVasion Part Two.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Two Beans posted:

CM Punk will run roughshod all over the UFC, until he faces a returning Lesnar in the first ever 60 minute MMA Ironman match which will go overtime and end with Punk getting his win back via tapout to the Anaconda Vice. They shake hands at the end and every UFC guy comes out to celebrate with The Best In The Whole Wide World. The show is the same month as Wrestlemania, and puts more butts in seats than WM3 while breaking records for PPV buys.

Then Punk and Lesnar lead all of UFC to crash a WWE event to start InVasion Part Two.
Could... could that happen? :gizz:

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Man, gently caress CM Punk in UFC, Alberto Del Rio is apparently going to be fighting for Glory and that's a billion times cooler

Potentially against Goldberg hahahahah

This isn't a goddamn joke

cams
Mar 28, 2003

TenaciousJ posted:

gently caress as much as i love cm punk this is now the most hilarious situation i can imagine.

punk gets ground into the mat for 3 rounds, not a single strike is thrown. in the post fight interview, punk is just exasperated and disappointed. in order to connect with someone who understands his frustration, he breaks a lifelong straight edge lifestyle by getting high with the diaz' and complaining about, as they put it, "that human being poo poo."

if only clay guida fought at middleweight, that could really make this fantasy perfect.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
a fat middleweight clay guida could probably do that to punk anyways

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yuriy posted:

Man, gently caress CM Punk in UFC, Alberto Del Rio is apparently going to be fighting for Glory and that's a billion times cooler

2015 may not be the best year for anything, but it's shaping up to be the funniest

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Yuriy posted:

Does Goldberg, at age 48, have literally any MMA training at all, up to and including Punk's "sometimes I show up on Gracie Breakdown" recreational rolling?

Because why not go the whole hog and have Jim Ross fight Bas Rutten

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Does Goldberg, at age 48, have literally any MMA training at all, up to and including Punk's "sometimes I show up on Gracie Breakdown" recreational rolling?

Because why not go the whole hog and have Jim Ross fight Bas Rutten

Not MMA training, kickboxing, but yea, apparently he trains for realsies with legit dudes and he's been at it a while making even him a more legit real fighter than cm punk

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I hope he headkicks Del Rio to sleep.

Then we can get the ultimate superfight, Goldberg vs Crocop

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Yuriy posted:

Not MMA training, kickboxing, but yea, apparently he trains for realsies with legit dudes and he's been at it a while making even him a more legit real fighter than cm punk

He Scrambled Bret Hart's brains by accident, imagine if he was trying to hit somebody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yuriy posted:

I love this year

• Locked thread