Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

dig baron!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Azingy is so loving terrible lmao

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
relegate both these lovely loving teams, goddamn

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
Return of the DigniToss?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

A good old fashioned Dig baron. Feels like forever.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Do you believe in miracles? The coast comeback!!!! The capacity crowd here is on their feet chanting for all their favorite coast players!

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Che Delilas posted:

Return of the DigniToss?

Oh god, please let this happen, I've been itching to chant that for the longest time now.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Dig feeling bad for Coast, decide to throw 'em a game

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Azingy see's that lee sin is absolutely alone, lets him smite Baron, and get out of the pit alive.

loving lmao

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
maybe actually clear the wards around baron instead of killing a pink and leaving ward coverage next time, high level strategy tip from me to dig.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AZINGY IS SO TERRIBLE HOLY loving LMAO

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Oh my god, Azingy misses smite on 2 objectives in a row

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Asema posted:

Azingy is so loving terrible lmao

What's the highest number of players a team has ever used at a single position in a single split, because I feel like DIG has got to be a challenger at this rate.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Kiwikid is trying to hard so carry this game.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Mar 7, 2015

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The client tells you how much damage smite does now in a very visible and concrete number that you don't even have to hover to find out.

Azingy still fucks it up lmao

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

dig should drop corejj, pick up nien or chaox, and import a jungler.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I like how before the game Dash commented on Dignitas Baron throws

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GreyPowerVan posted:

dig should drop corejj, pick up nien or chaox, and import a jungler.

corejj is beter than nien/chaox but they need to do something about jungle. Maybe core can jungle, has to be better than Azingy.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
they should just let azingy play karthus and poo poo, they may as well get owned in style

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
I want MonteCristo to cast this game in Vod form, just his reaction to the constant slop after casting these high level Korean games for the last few seasons would be just priceless.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Asema posted:

corejj is beter than nien/chaox but they need to do something about jungle. Maybe core can jungle, has to be better than Azingy.

Right, but he's not so much better than nien/chaox that hes worth having loving azingy in the jungle.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Che Delilas posted:

I want MonteCristo to cast this game in Vod form, just his reaction to the constant slop after casting these high level Korean games for the last few seasons would be just priceless.

"It's like an Elements game!"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
is this game gonna go like 75 minutes

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just a reminder that the first game between these two Dig won because Coast decided baron was more important than their base

stump collector
May 28, 2007
mancloud exploded and no one saw it

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Even loving Shiptur steals from Azingy.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Azingy still didn't smite that baron.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

exethan posted:

is this game gonna go like 75 minutes

nevermind lmao

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

From the thrill of victory to the chill of defeat. It's back to the drawing board for this coast squad, King.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Asema posted:

Even loving Shiptur steals from Azingy.

Nah, Azingy didn't smite. He ulted out of the pit and used his Q on Impact.

That replay was pretty hilarious.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
:( I'll keep hoping.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kiwi pretty much won that game for Dignitas and the people who say he's the worst member continually after Azingy's performance need to :getout:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Asema posted:

Just let CloudNguyen play again. He was infinitely better than Azingy.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I like Dignitas new jersey but still do not like their team, or really anything that happened in this game.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Asema posted:

Kiwi pretty much won that game for Dignitas and the people who say he's the worst member continually after Azingy's performance need to :getout:

I agree. The bright point in all of this for dignitas is that they now actually have someone worse than kiwikid.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
That game was a bit like paraolympics- even if you win, you're still disabled.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Asema posted:

I don't think Kiwikid had gotten any hate for a while now except that maybe he's too reliant on Annie to really help Dig win. Or that only his Annie is good. I dunno.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is everybody prepared for some Alteac support?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Asema posted:

I don't think he's better enough to be worth spending an import slot on though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rabidsquid posted:

I don't think he's better enough to be worth spending an import slot on though.

I agree which is why I said maybe core can jungle :shobon:

• Locked thread