Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Incoming ban on xwx after riot finds out how he hacks all of his cs in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rip c9

halwain
May 31, 2011
Haha Corki.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What's considered perfect CS is 10 CS per minute and at 20 minutes XWX has 250.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Apparently Impulse didn't ban their gimmick cause they just don't give a poo poo. :rip:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rabidsquid posted:

Is C9 finally back??

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
:lol: meteos does krugs while hai gets 2v1'd, comes in and gets his ult denied, both die horribly. This game is over, move on boys.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
This game is hella over

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Thank you for letting XWX be himself... again :swoon:

e: jeez C9 knows how to play from behind, brings me back to Worlds.

Ihki fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Mar 8, 2015

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
NEVERMIND HOLY gently caress CLOUD 9!

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

Is C9 finally back??

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This is the worst day for Junglers.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

the baron throw

10-0 to 11-1+baron+inhib

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Hai is still an amazing shotcaller

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm at work, someone pls tell me what's going on

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Luna Was Here posted:

I thought "wouldn't it be funny if Impulse pulled a Vulcun" and then Sneaky got the Baron and Hai and Balls for the inhib.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Flameingblack posted:

Hai is still an amazing shotcaller

Yeah it was a good call where he told the team to keep doing 1-3-1 like every single second of every game C9 has won and wait for TiP to gently caress up for no reason

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

Impulse tried to rush baron. while up 10-0 in kills and like 5k in gold. Sneaky stole it with a Corki missile and Balls teleported bottom lane to get an inhibitor with Hai.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK

Luna Was Here posted:

TIP tried Baron, C9 stole it 4v5 while Hai pushed bot lane and then Balls tped to help push bot while the rest of C9 kept denying TIP's back attempts. Ended up being 1-1 kills but C9 got baron, dragon, and an inhib.

edit: 445 cs for Karthus at 35 minutes

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

How do we beat these three guys in mid??? We can't Leona ult them for some reason, I guess its impossible, lets just be split pushed to death

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Split Push This (Karthus shoots c9 in the fuckin head)

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Well Cloud 9 still needs to learn new tricks. It's kind of impressive/sad it took Impulse that long to figure out how to deal with Cloud 9 though. I feel like if Balls hadn't tried to TP at all when they fought at mid and might have gotten that top inhib it might've made a substantial difference though.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I'm confused about how C9 management haven't told Hai he really needs to expand his champion pool

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I didn't think there was any real hope for C9 because of how massive the Karthus was but they made Impulse work for it.

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
Sneaky shouldn't have stolen baron because he basically wasted 10 minutes of everyone's time.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
I was really fearing TIP would throw the game by doing dumb things while C9 destroyed their base, phew

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
TiP is evolving into SUPER LMQ. All hail our new overlords. :worship:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Schiavona posted:

I'm confused about how C9 management haven't told Hai he really needs to expand his champion pool

They have won doing the exact same poo poo for the past several weeks so it sort of makes sense. They never get punished for it and it minimizes their biggest weaknesses which are laning and team fighting

Typical Pubbie posted:

TiP is evolving into SUPER LMQ. All hail our new overlords. :worship:

I still miss Vasili

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TiP has a team that speaks three different languages, XWX, Rush, and Impact are all slowly learning English. Meanwhile Liquid is still complaining Piglet doesn't know fluent english, the single member of their team who doesn't :v:

If it weren't for Quas being an emotionless robot made to win top lane would there be any reason to like Liquid?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
That TIP game just locked me into first in my fantasy league, all hail our SUPER LOMO NATION OVERLORDS

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer
Team Impulse: Karthus + Kennen lastpick
Me: Guys.... :ohdear:
Team Impulse: :getin:

I've never been so happy to be wrong. XWX showing fools how it's done :allears:

Seriously though TiP played the early game out pretty much perfectly. I'm so glad Impact has finally started to settle in and show off his experience in top-- the way he handled being 2v1-ed in the early game was ballsy as hell, and he was almost always there with a monster ult when they needed him.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Flameingblack posted:

TiP has a team that speaks three different languages, XWX, Rush, and Impact are all slowly learning English. Meanwhile Liquid is still complaining Piglet doesn't know fluent english, the single member of their team who doesn't :v:

If it weren't for Quas being an emotionless robot made to win top lane would there be any reason to like Liquid?

Xpecial is really good so if you like good supports you can like Team Liquid.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Last week I think they said Quas played 17 different champs this season? Or a new champ each game?

I hope he just keeps doing that.

Edit: awwww

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I can't think of an outcome for this game where Piglet isn't vilified.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets go piglet

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm just gonna say it now

#KEEPKEITH

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I was going to say, if Slooshi ever lands a chain Quas is dead.

Then Slooshi landed the chain.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
This is a tense game.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Typical Pubbie posted:

This is a tense game.

I feel like TL is playing worse while T8 is playing better.

#KeepKeith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Every solo queue game youve ever played where you lose a fight and look at the map and someone is recalling in a topside bush, brought to you by the world champ piglet

• Locked thread