Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Eat poo poo Bulldogs/Josh Reynolds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Commentary on goal kickers from two metres behind them is really loving stupid. I honestly had no idea that Soward was aiming for a spot between the uprights. Thanks for the insight, Joey.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Soward was so far offside he should have been binned.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

Jono C posted:

Soward was so far offside he should have been binned.

Sydney subclause applies, can't be sinbinned.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Yes it was a shoulder charge, but Graham looked like a giant sook about it.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Switched back from the cricket, wtf Penrith

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Ten minutes before the mighty Raiders do awesome and good things.

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

I missed the game but I hear Jeynolds distinguished himself as an unalienable fuckwit yet again

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cpaf posted:

I missed the game but I hear Jeynolds distinguished himself as an unalienable fuckwit yet again
wouldn't expect any less

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Burn Down Canberra posted:

You sound like me talking about the Warriors 26 hours ago.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

So far, so good.

Hyperriker
Nov 1, 2008

ur fukt m8
What a mess.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

These green-screened Telstra logos are crap.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Mills posted:

These green-screened Telstra logos are crap.

They've been doing it for a while. I only noticed last year when there was a glitch. I don't really mind them.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's showing up on the Raiders jerseys today when they're in that part of the field.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Does Voss check every player's height in the media guide?

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

That try was a bit soft

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

How much is Barba getting paid by two clubs for this rubbish?

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Jono C posted:

How much is Barba getting paid by two clubs for this rubbish?

It was a shocking kick. I mean Wighton opened them up with speed but that kick. So bad.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Wonder if he asks to be paid in $2 coins to save time down at the pokie lounge.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Raiders scoring more tries from Barba kicks than the Sharks

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Hahah Ennis

edit: both 'big' signings looking awful for the Sharks.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Also just noticed that the Sharks can't even be bothered putting the club initials on the front of the jerseys to hide the fact they can't attract a sponsor. Can we move them to Perth or something please?

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Bad time for Michael Gordon to develop a fear of the ball, playing at fullback and all

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Jono C posted:

Also just noticed that the Sharks can't even be bothered putting the club initials on the front of the jerseys to hide the fact they can't attract a sponsor. Can we move them to Perth or something please?

Same thing with the titans. At least get a charity on board or something like the dogs did back in the day.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

I hate penalty goals as much as anyone else, but with 30 seconds left, it isn't a bad option.

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

iajanus posted:

Same thing with the titans. At least get a charity on board or something like the dogs did back in the day.

Narcotics Anonymous?

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Punches thrown!

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Did the Shark even throw one?

E: Yes he did. Fair enough to bin both then.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

hahah god bless the terrible NRL refs for that decision even giving us half a chance. Feki should be able to defend himself.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

hahah god bless the terrible NRL refs for that decision even giving us half a chance. Feki should be able to defend himself.

The automatic bin for punches is dumb because it means more pushing, shoving and niggle that I really don't care to watch.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah Feki was defending himself. What's he supposed to do? Just take the punches?

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

loving amazing from Wighton and loving lol from the dummy half.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Jono C posted:

loving amazing from Wighton and loving lol from the dummy half.

Have not seen that...ever I think? And a correct call.

Mitch Brown: Ex Tiger.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Get hosed, Cronulla.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

That was a nervy game.

Like, the Raiders aren't going to be winning any premierships this year but I reckon as the spine starts to gel the side will be ok ??? Maybe. There have been so many false dawns as a Raiders supporter.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Like a sloppy chick at 3am after a night on the town, the Raiders will be looking at that win and thinking "we'll take what we can get".

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Uhh

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It's the rarely seen front-Hopoate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
they said to keep a hold of the ball

• Locked thread