Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert posted:

Maokai is a pretty easy champion to rack up KDA on because you're basically unkillable.

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert posted:

Balls 1-0 this split on Lissandra, the Lissandra God

Ok

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Balls didn't want to become a Kennen God so Hai had to play him

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Balls had a positive KDA that game, surely it was all his doing, and not his team carrying his rear end!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

jatt immediately benched following that game 1 performance, drat cold

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Team 8 is in the top of the standings?????

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Alright bud you win, balls doesn't know what he's doing and c9 needs to get a replacement for him because he just Can't Win GAmes

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

I'm kinda confused. Why would the J4 go full armor with a Randuins and FH, when he was laning... and teamfighting against a primarily AP team comp. Dig had no Lockets, this is what lockets were made for.

Azingy had a locket, he built it after his jungle item.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

exethan posted:

Alright bud you win, balls doesn't know what he's doing and c9 needs to get a replacement for him because he just Can't Win GAmes

Thank you.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Not saying he needs to be replaced, I'm saying he's playing like poo poo, I'm sorry you can't read...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

GreyPowerVan posted:

Team 8 is in the top of the standings?????

They are in the 4th place tie now.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert posted:

Not saying he needs to be replaced, I'm saying he's playing like poo poo, I'm sorry you can't read...

lmao

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I turn the stream back on, look at TSM's team comp and see like every power pick. I look at T8 and see Orianna and Gragas and now Lucian.

What happened?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
That tsm comp good lard! I... Impossible!

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

He racked up those Maokai numbers against CST (twice), Winterfox (twice), Team 8, and Impulse; basically the cream of the crop in NA, fwiw. High quality post, though.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert posted:

He racked up those Maokai numbers against CST (twice), Winterfox (twice), Team 8, and Impulse; basically the cream of the crop in NA, fwiw. High quality post, though.

HE JUST CAN'T WIN

Hypocrisy posted:

I turn the stream back on, look at TSM's team comp and see like every power pick. I look at T8 and see Orianna and Gragas and now Lucian.

What happened?

gragas and orianna have so much synergy

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Is this going to be one of those games where Cali does stupid poo poo?

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
LMAO Turtle has really gone back to dumb motherfucker form lately.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
:lol: at that whole sequence

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

amazing maplestreet

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

K8.0 posted:

LMAO Turtle has really gone back to dumb motherfucker form lately.

Naw Turtle the best.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

RIP.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Lol i think bjerg zhonyas by accident right before that game winning fight.

i heard it in the background and its on CD

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh Lustboy :allears:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Lustboy is the best troll

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Lustboy is my hero. Watching him after games is one of the best parts of each week.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Team 8 once again has a mystifying pick/ban phase. Their players and style is improving, but their draft still needs work

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
That Piglet/Impact video package was really nice.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

why doesnt jinx just bully graves??

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
alternate-universe keith hit that rocket

e: rush's early-game presence is insane

Firebert fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 8, 2015

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Channel KEITH Piglet. You can still win this!

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
TL looking outclassed in coordination and in individual skill. #FREE PIGLET

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Can anybody explain why I went from 210 fantasy points for the week down to 154 in the past hour? Space Prison 13 are you hacking our league?

halwain
May 31, 2011
Haha that karthus ult.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Goodbye TL. Barring an Elements level throw I see no need to keep on watching this.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
In the year of Our Lord 2015, Wizfujin straight up 1v1ed Piglet easy.

(with a massive gold advantage, but still)

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK

Hypocrisy posted:

Goodbye TL. Barring an Elements level throw I see no need to keep on watching this.

I'm watching to see 1) how fast TIP can close the game and 2) if they can goad TL into surrendering first.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
TL's picks were awful. The Lulu pick is completely worthless, J4 is pretty situational at this point, and Kennen isn't really the kind of champion that goes well with Jinx/Lulu. Forget ADC players, they need to bench their coach.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Remake the game. Karthus' passive is bugged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
TIP are starting to get on a roll since their coach arrived, the coordination has been surprisingly good given the diversity of the players

• Locked thread