Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

K8.0 posted:

TL's picks were awful. The Lulu pick is completely worthless, J4 is pretty situational at this point, and Kennen isn't really the kind of champion that goes well with Jinx/Lulu. Forget ADC players, they need to bench their coach.

Isn't this the patch where J4 lost a ton of armor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

rabidsquid posted:

Isn't this the patch where J4 lost a ton of armor?

Yup.

Remember season 3 guys, set a tent on Karthus and never let up!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Cannot wait to see 0/0/0 at 20 minutes Graves again. Cop on Graves, the perfect match in play styles

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

nothing i like more than watching the King of the Top Lane, Avalon, ply his trade

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

whats his w-l record on Maokai

4 minutes until Cop hits another 0/0/0 at 20 on Graves

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

At 22 minutes Cop finally puts the late scaling hyper carry Graves to work by eventually cleaning up a kill

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

rabidsquid posted:

whats his w-l record on Maokai

Avalon is 2-0 on both Maokai and Liss, hasn't won with anyone else

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"does anybody know what rumble ult does" - Winterfox 2015-2015 :rip:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

BunnyFufu is still really good on Thresh.

Don't worry about it Keane, I do that all the time.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
BunnyFufu is a GOD.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Paragon walks up ontop of the pile up so he can get 3 man flayed with the rest of his team by Bunny.

edit: oh i guess he got hooked, nevermind Paragon u survive this burn

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's finally time for Cop to shine!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hypocrisy posted:

It's finally time for Cop to shine!

Once the game hits 40 minutes late scaling Graves is ready to clean up some more fights

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Curse and Bikergang Curse are back to tied. I seriously don't care who takes number 1 in LCS, I just want to see old man St and Cop show up the 'main' team.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Curse and Bikergang Curse are back to tied. I seriously don't care who takes number 1 in LCS, I just want to see old man St and Cop show up the 'main' team.

100% this.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Nice i got back just in time to see the feature matchup of the day, coast v. clg

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lol at the 54/46 CST vote

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Power of Pecota posted:

lol at the 54/46 CST vote

The deafening C S T chants are letting coast know that they;re still heroes... God this is tense...

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Goddamn that aphro hook 2 save was baller

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I think mancloud is worse than Jesiz in all honesty...

E: Sorc boots Irelia?

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 9, 2015

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Jerkface posted:

Paragon walks up ontop of the pile up so he can get 3 man flayed with the rest of his team by Bunny.

edit: oh i guess he got hooked, nevermind Paragon u survive this burn

That just means he failed to juke even more skillshots, imo.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Killed By Death posted:

I think mancloud is worse than Jesiz in all honesty...

E: Sorc boots Irelia?

Who gives a poo poo when you're getting relegated?

Lol, Rivington, tell us more of what Bjerg has done in this CLG vs. Coast game

Schiavona fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 9, 2015

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

I'm normally a huge dlift fanboy but drat, aphro and link have been doing great this game.

EDIT: Hahahahaha, oh man. That double hook was just... C'mon coast, you have full vision of aphromoo.

Arcturas fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Mar 9, 2015

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lol that after this split Velocity Esports will be the more successful of Cris' LCS teams

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Power of Pecota posted:

lol that after this split Velocity Esports will be the more successful of Cris' LCS teams

Coast will be the second team Mancloud has dove straight into relegation at 100 mph as well.

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

I hope this doesn't crash and burn because my fantasy team is literally just Team Impulse right now.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Although I can't wait to see the IEM matchups. Fanvote is pretty even for C9/GEtigers.(well compared to everything else 41-59%, with Gambit?CJ being 34/66 at the next closest on the IEM website)

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer

Calax posted:

Although I can't wait to see the IEM matchups. Fanvote is pretty even for C9/GEtigers.(well compared to everything else 41-59%, with Gambit?CJ being 34/66 at the next closest on the IEM website)
I have to ask what those 41% are smoking. Those are some very very optimistic C9 fans, Jesus Christ.

Emery
Feb 8, 2012
Welcome to being a C9 fan, on any given day against whatever opponent, you might see the best team in NA or a bunch of low golds who somehow wandered onstage

Sometimes they switch between these two states in the middle of the game so all you can do is hope that the good C9 show up

Optimism is all we have to rely on this season

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Fan votes are popularity contests first and predictions about which team is going to win a given match second.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

babydonthurtme posted:

I have to ask what those 41% are smoking. Those are some very very optimistic C9 fans, Jesus Christ.

Judging by this thread's general consensus C9 must have the world's best jungler and ADC since apparently they're having to carry a sub LCS level top, mid and support to achieve all of their success.

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness

Coast's top laner, everybody.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I don't see anything wrong with that cork-
:catbert:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Also there's a thread up on reddit with an interesting proposal: liquid and wfx swap piglet and altec. Piglet goes to an all Korean speaking team and altec to an English speaking one. This would put wfx over the two exempt foreign players rule, so someone else suggested they pick up seraph over Avalon since seraph started for clg last season.

I'm not sure if liquid would ever go for this since they're probably going to place fourth but it's still an interesting thought nonetheless

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
VICI gaming has fined Mata the equivalent of $8,000 US Dollars for "Negative Attitude" in their match set against IG.

quote:

Mata has been fined 50000 RMB (~$8000 USD) by VICI GAMING for negative attitude in competitive games.

VG was playing against IG earlier today in Demacia Cup, and VG got rolled by IG with a convincing 3-0, where all three games ended with VG's surrender.

The game time was 33 min, 24 min, and 20 min respectively (yes, the third game's surrender came in right after 20 min mark)

In the third game, Mata chose the champion Jayce for his support role.

Below is link to the three game's ban & pick if anyone is interested.
http://lol.178.com/201503/219878963593.html

For anyone who does not know Mata, he is the S4 World Champion support, playing for Samsung White.

He and Dandy joined Vici Gaming at LPL this year.

Luna Was Here posted:

Also there's a thread up on reddit with an interesting proposal: liquid and wfx swap piglet and altec. Piglet goes to an all Korean speaking team and altec to an English speaking one. This would put wfx over the two exempt foreign players rule, so someone else suggested they pick up seraph over Avalon since seraph started for clg last season.

I'm not sure if liquid would ever go for this since they're probably going to place fourth but it's still an interesting thought nonetheless
Liquid has invested so much into Piglet and it hasn't worked out that it's going to be hard to cut those losses. Unofficially NA is similar to Korea where you can have a roster of 10 people, but there's no Best of 3 set so it matters a whole lot less but there's nothing wrong with keeping Keith and Piglet on the same team and keep switching them out week by week based on matchups as far as I know. There's very little reason for Liquid to trade Piglet for Altec because they've still got Keith who's going to be a pretty good to great ADC when he finishes school.

Winterfox is really just a case of poor management. They let Helios bring in his subpar brother to play toplane, and he's probably one of the few people that look worse than Cris (Because Cris is actually capable of carrying a game if he gets a lane camp). There was nothing wrong with Seraph as a player, he was just really unhappy in his environment so he'd be a much better player than Avalon. I don't really see a scenario where Winterfox drops Avalon or trades Altec.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Mar 9, 2015

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
just imagine a player in your game getting fined 8k for picking support teemo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

NTT posted:

just imagine a player in your game getting fined 8k for picking support teemo
Chinese teams fine for all sorts of things, from being late to practice to not showering. If this practice were used in NA then Maplestreet would be in debt

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Violently Car posted:

Coast's top laner, everybody.

Was that in an LCS game? Very strange.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

CODChimera posted:

Was that in an LCS game? Very strange.

It was, not on purpose though, next back he sold it for the components of merc treads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
At least he didn't buy two boots. :downs:

• Locked thread