Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

this is very ugly. a quilt with 60 different versions of cumt would be much prettier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

dang, pgood so far

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

this is 600pxx600px you dingus!! 3 months isocube!!

joke_explainer posted:

this has a white border, not sure if you intended that

I wish I had sec drone to be the enforcer on all my quilt projects

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Concept pieces:

i am he

fuuck that second one is kind of along the same lines of what i was gonna do. i love it though.

ron color
that is cool

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

really good

FluffieDuckie

Yeah I live that one but print it out at 5 inches square and make sure your av is big enough to recognize

joke_explainer

I like the 2nd one. don't forget your name and to make it 800x800!

joke_explainer

remember the order of the names is not necessarily the order on the quilt, I imagine fluffie will do it however is convenient, but here's all the squares laid out right now, and blank space at the end for all the missing ones. right now it includes all waitlisters. Looks pretty good imo.

The actual image is a 24 MB png, which can't be uploaded to imgur. A full size jpg was uploaded to imgur but looks like it downsized it automatically.

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 9, 2015

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

remember the order of the names is not necessarily the order on the quilt, I imagine fluffie will do it however is convenient, but here's all the squares laid out right now, and blank space at the end for all the missing ones. right now it includes all waitlisters. Looks pretty good imo.

There will be a one inch white strip of fabric around each square

posting smiling

crust munch posted:

here is my submission just in case somebody gets bumped

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm still alive. i spent 2.5 hours today handstitching my square because i'm insane

the fabric is actually bright yellow but my crappy camera doesn't seem to understand that

Jimi Changa posted:

posting for the inestimable cat dynamite:

duckie I promise mine will be in the mail soon

ron color posted:

if anyone asks any questions just change the subject

wow, good everyone

joke_explainer

FluffieDuckie posted:

There will be a one inch white strip of fabric around each square

alright, I'm going to write an imagemagick script to generate the prototype anyway so I can add that in later

posting smiling
here's me

Miss Psychosis

These squares suck [Pointing to empty space]

i am he

nice

i am he

Miss Psychosis posted:

make a square plz..

pig slut lisa

irl is good

joke_explainer posted:

The actual image is a 24 MB png, which can't be uploaded to imgur. A full size jpg was uploaded to imgur but looks like it downsized it automatically.

haha...julio's square is on the edge so he's pointing at squares that aren't there. so owned.

joke_explainer

BYOB Ross posted:

make a square plz..

she did:

landy.

joke_explainer posted:

when i said i would give my squre to cumt i was just kidding

Miss Psychosis

pig slut lisa posted:

haha...julio's square is on the edge so he's pointing at squares that aren't there. so owned.

Miss Psychosis posted:

BYOB Ross posted:

make a square plz..

I did. It's the Kazimir Malevich painting.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Lol gently caress I was into the retarded animal on head but I couldn't think of any joke's for it 😧

Time to find some spooky fonts

joke_explainer

landy. posted:

when i said i would give my squre to cumt i was just kidding

whoops I accidentally skipped you, sorry, don't worry tho you're on there in spirit and definitely on the list, gonna automate this to be less error prone as the document grows

i am he

Miss Psychosis posted:

I did. It's the Kazimir Malevich painting.

oh ya i like it

i am he

here's mine. i think its 799x799 for some reason. if somebody could fix it that'd be cool if its even a problem.

Miss Psychosis

BYOB Ross posted:

here's mine. i think its 799x799 for some reason. if somebody could fix it that'd be cool if its even a problem.

Really good!

joke_explainer

BYOB Ross posted:

I love it. scaled to 800x800 at http://i.imgur.com/PPUTYGF.png and added to the sheet

FluffieDuckie

Although owning Julio by putting his square on the edge is super tempting the creative process involves me laying out all the squares on the kitchen table and moving them around and sighing a lot so it will likely wind up somewhere else

joke_explainer

FluffieDuckie posted:

Although owning Julio by putting his square on the edge is super tempting the creative process involves me laying out all the squares on the kitchen table and moving them around and sighing a lot so it will likely wind up somewhere else

yeah I assumed list position has nothing to do with the arrangement in the end. but if possible put him in a corner :evilbuddy:

ron color

i missed this and its cool....... it might seem like mine is a similar thing but NO, ITS NOT

posting smiling

BYOB Ross posted:

this is cool

alnilam

we should mail the quilt around to various posteers to all take turns napping with it

ty manifisto

landy.

alnilam posted:

we should mail the quilt around to various posteers to all take turns napping with it

either give it to me first, or leave me out

Miss Psychosis

alnilam posted:

Jizz quilt claims another victim; Mysteriously vanishes from evidence locker.

ron color
lol

i am he

Sorry guys, I smoked 4 of the quilt's squares. They were good poster's squares too.

Miss Psychosis

Quilt used to smuggle marijuana to the U.K. Police stunned by this brazen act.

bog pixie

im going to draw mustaches on all the squares - even the girl ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

bog pixie posted:

im going to draw mustaches on all the squares - even the girl ones

[Checks to make sure dreamcatcher is upright] Go d drat...

• Locked thread