Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Senor Tron posted:

I'm planning on moving to Norwood in a few months (right in Pynes electorate) and it's a nice area but knowing 50%+1 of the people there voted "Yup, Chris Pynes the guy for us!" terrifies me.

54%, BEFORE preferences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Senor Tron posted:

I'm planning on moving to Norwood in a few months (right in Pynes electorate) and it's a nice area but knowing 50%+1 of the people there voted "Yup, Chris Pynes the guy for us!" terrifies me.

It's a daily horror, I assure you.

I no joke bumped into a shirtless guy on the parade with multiple swastika tattoos. Probably would have mouthed off with the Auspol special if he wasn't also clearly a violent lunatic.

Lizard Combatant fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Mar 9, 2015

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Invite him to a Norwood Goonmeet, imo. Have Something Awful invite him for his whole career.

On his deathbed, unable to afford privatized medical procedures, he finally says yes before coughing up grubs from a horrible post apocalyptic parasite.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hiiii, Chriiiissss. Wanna eat Korean Chickeeennnn

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Having lived in Glen Osmond for a year, I am in no way shocked or surprised that an overwhelming amount of people there voted LNP. Most of them are retirees with houses worth $1m+ as well as holiday homes around the state.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Anidav posted:

Invite him to a Norwood Goonmeet, imo. Have Something Awful invite him for his whole career.

On his deathbed, unable to afford privatized medical procedures, he finally says yes before coughing up grubs from a horrible post apocalyptic parasite.

well the whole point of neoliberalism is that you only pursue it once you've made drat sure you won't be one of the billions of people who suffer from it. you don't set off a dirty bomb in your own backyard unless you've got a monopoly on geiger counters and gas masks

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Anidav, I don't know why you're acting so proud of yourself. We are all cringing.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Avshalom posted:

Anidav, I don't know why you're acting so proud of yourself. We are all cringing.

I do it for love.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Anidav posted:

hey instead of taking photos and asking him if he wants to hang out at your place and play frogger you should probably maybe yell poo poo at him and not let him spend a minute of his pathetic life unimpeded by the reminder that he is a torturer and a murderer. and when he says "who are you, give me your name, i will have you fired for this" you can just laugh in his stupid bookworm face because you're Anidav, Terrible and Unemployed Human Being

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

hey instead of taking photos and asking him if he wants to hang out at your place and play frogger you should probably maybe yell poo poo at him and not let him spend a minute of his pathetic life unimpeded by the reminder that he is a torturer and a murderer. and when he says "who are you, give me your name, i will have you fired for this" you can just laugh in his stupid bookworm face because you're Anidav, Terrible and Unemployed Human Being

Two days later the headlines are:

UNEMPLOYED WELFARE QUEEN STUDENTS
TOO BUSY PROTESTING TO LOOK FOR WORK

and anidav's payments are mysteriously cut.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Heeyyyy, I'm not Terrible!

Also he's surround by 20 police at all times.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

This is all really loving stupid.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

maybe as a form of protest you could take a vow of internet silence and not post for a while

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Avshalom posted:

He's this threads superstar

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

To be entirely fair to Anidav, going up to a Minister and asking that took a very large amount of guts and I doubt quite a few of us here would have felt able to do the same.

Guts or stupidity, either way he did something hilarious and I'm cool for that.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

I'm not saying it didn't take guts but wearing a fedora and an adventure time t-shirt to a pub also takes guts but I'm not about to give those idiots a medal either

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Anidav posted:

Heeyyyy, I'm not Terrible!

Also he's surround by 20 police at all times.

What a waste of taxpayers money and valuable crime-fighting time.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

maybe as a form of protest you could take a vow of internet silence and not post for a while

Mate.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ewe2 posted:

What a waste of taxpayers money and valuable crime-fighting time.

What are you talking about, they have him surrounded!

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I'm quite happy to chuck 10$ into a fund for Anidav to go around personally asking parliamentarians to goon meets.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

I was replying to Anidav

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

hiddenmovement posted:

I'm quite happy to chuck 10$ into a fund for Anidav to go around personally asking parliamentarians to goon meets.

This, but Mithranderp can pay for mine.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

What if we called Goon Meets, Local Fundraising Dinners for X Liberal Talking Point? I bet we could totally do it to someone dumb. Like Lawrence Springborg or Mal Brough.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Given how much the LNP allegedly charges for attending lobby dinners, with the $30 that you'll scrape together you're looking at Rudd in a fake moustache and big sunnies, frantically taking down notes on someone's breasts and this new-fangled grid system

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

5 dollars for Simon Crean.

Endman
May 18, 2010

Guys, I totally invited the Queen to our internet clubhouse am I cool yet

Brayds2006
Aug 21, 2011
I bet we could get Howard if we included a GST surcharge.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Anidav posted:

Hello ASIO, how's it going?

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Senor Tron posted:

I'm sure that people in a position to move to the leafy suburb of Norwood must feel the existential horror of the poor and disenfranchised every day. Let's hope you never have to deal with soccer mums from the Pembroke school roughing you up for your lunch money.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Endman posted:

Did you get a picture?

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Endman posted:

monarchist

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

He's veering into first dog territory on this one

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Joe is an Angry Bird and Shrek?

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

OK. Deadlines will get us all as some point I guess.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
Had high hopes for Q&A tonight but Germaine Greer's superhuman ability to talk endless poo poo has killed them.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

hiddenmovement posted:

He's veering into first dog territory on this one
I dunno, he's not quite that good despite being the threads darling cartoonist.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
There is always more, and it is always worse

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

quote:

400 people share four toilets.

There's no emotion to show for this. I just can't believe what I'm reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!

Kommando posted:

Sweet Jesus. So close.

Oh gently caress.

• Locked thread