Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

WarpedNaba posted:

Cosmo, that better not be you again.

You know it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Cabbage isn't the only one who can crush Cucumber's self esteem.

No, but he is the best at speedrunning it.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Cabbage is probably just trying to win the contest himself.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

No, but he is the best at speedrunning it.
He found the glitch that lets him skip past the 'parenting' section, which saves him an average of 2.4 seconds per insult.

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-591/

Oh god :gonk:

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

loving INcredible.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Okay, so about what's happening here:
Did Cabbage just plant (:v:) the Hocus Crocus on Almond, or is he running away with it?
Anyway, I did not see this page coming at all. It has The Greatest Face of Carrot. It also made Cucumber show his teeth.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Good lord.

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

:black101: Break a leg! :black101:

Kikas posted:

Okay, so about what's happening here:
Did Cabbage just plant (:v:) the Hocus Crocus on Almond, or is he running away with it?
Anyway, I did not see this page coming at all. It has The Greatest Face of Carrot. It also made Cucumber show his teeth.

Cabbage is carrying through with the worst/best dad thing he has going on and appears to have slipped it into her pocket so she'll 'win'.

This is the greatest page, and Gigi DG is a mad genius.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yeah Cabbage definitely slipped it in her pocket. Thank goodness! We can always count on him.

No comment on that... that THING.

Magypsy
Apr 2, 2010

People call me Pine! (Pine!)
Eastern Venus Space Police.
If there's slime, (There's slime!)
Involved in a crime, (Bad crime!)
We'll clean them up on the beat! (The beat!)
This is the least likeliest thing I was expecting to happen.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Magypsy posted:

This is the least likeliest thing I was expecting to happen.

I can't wait for the Bugs Bunny edit.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looks like the daylight savings time shift just dumped us all the way into april wow

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Cabbage is Almond's best dad and Cucumber's worst dad.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That page is too strong. I can't handle its power level. It's just too strong.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

It took me way too long to even make the connection. I was like "wow haha that's weird, it's a rabbit, and they're acting exaggeratedly horrified" and then ten/fifteen seconds later, it clicked in my head and I collapsed. I am a doofus.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's a Simpsons joke

Still good though

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Select one (1):

A. Almond holds onto the crocus instead of giving it to Cucumber even though she doesn't use magic and its effect is wasted on her
B. Almond gives the crocus to Peridot as a sign of ~friendship~ and/or because she likes a challenge
C. Almond gives the crocus directly to the Disaster Masters because she likes a challenge

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Can I go with option D?

Almond gives Cucumber the crocus, because the one thing they need at that moment to save them is a huge bathtub drain.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I know you're kidding but don't forget he has at least three legit spells at this point from the disaster stones.

e/ would double magic power make a bathtub drain of twice the area, or twice the diameter?

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
If Nautilus used it to call for pizza, would it be twice as big, arrive twice as quickly, or would she just be even less in the mood for it?

edit: Oh wait nevermind, not being in the mood is a spell component, not an effect. Maybe it'd have extra toppings instead.

Medenmath fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Mar 10, 2015

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I'd go with B, since Peridot still needs to funk her way out of petal prison.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Can I go with option D?

Almond gives Cucumber the crocus, because the one thing they need at that moment to save them is a huge bathtub drain.

Option E: Almond leads Cucumber to believe she'll give him the crocus, then psyche! She gives the crocus to Rosemaster/Peridot/Cosmo/Saturday/the Dream Oracle, because magic is for nerds.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Renaissance Robot posted:

e/ would double magic power make a bathtub drain of twice the area, or twice the diameter?

Double the chain length. Because the PAIN of the DRAIN comes mainly FROM THE CHAIN

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Third Murderer posted:

If Nautilus used it to call for pizza, would it be twice as big, arrive twice as quickly, or would she just be even less in the mood for it?

edit: Oh wait nevermind, not being in the mood is a spell component, not an effect. Maybe it'd have extra toppings instead.

I think it would make her spell a BOGO deal.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Third Murderer posted:

Select one (1):

A. Almond holds onto the crocus instead of giving it to Cucumber even though she doesn't use magic and its effect is wasted on her
B. Almond gives the crocus to Peridot as a sign of ~friendship~ and/or because she likes a challenge
C. Almond gives the crocus directly to the Disaster Masters because she likes a challenge

i. The Guardener takes off his detailed bunny face mask to reveal that it was Vince McMahon the whole time!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

RareAcumen posted:

i. The Guardener takes off his detailed bunny face mask to reveal that it was Vince McMahon the whole time!

You all bought it! Even my Twitter followers bought it! Hook, line, and sinker!

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I seriously thought Cosmo would be the Higher Power :vince:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

You all bought it! Even my Twitter followers bought it! Hook, line, and sinker!

The i actually stands for imaginary number. :ssh:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

The i actually stands for imaginary number. :ssh:

Too late, it's someone's canon now

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Tollymain posted:

looks like the daylight savings time shift just dumped us all the way into april wow

The page legit made me look at my calendar like "am I being pranked right now? am I actually coming out of a coma?"

Third Murderer posted:

With all that unimaginable power, maybe she could even call for a pizza if she was in the mood for one.

BlackFrost
Feb 6, 2008

Have you figured it out yet?

TwoPair posted:

The page legit made me look at my calendar like "am I being pranked right now? am I actually coming out of a coma?"

No joke, I legitimately thought it was April Fools' Day for a moment. This webcomic. :allears:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Ditocoaf posted:

It took me way too long to even make the connection. I was like "wow haha that's weird, it's a rabbit, and they're acting exaggeratedly horrified" and then ten/fifteen seconds later, it clicked in my head and I collapsed. I am a doofus.

IDGI. Is this a Pickman's Model thing because they're bunnypeople, or what?

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ditocoaf posted:

I'm still stuck at "haha, he's a rabbit!" What layers to this joke am I missing?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I'm still stuck at "haha, he's a rabbit!" What layers to this joke am I missing?

They all are rabbits. So it's uncanny valley for them basically

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
The Guardener has an unfortunate deformity and they are all being very rude about it :mad:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Third Murderer posted:

The Guardener has an unfortunate deformity and they are all being very rude about it :mad:

His face is a lovecraftian horror which their minds can barely comprehend, the fact that they aren't vomiting blood while gouging their eyes out is about as polite as they can get.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

SatansBestBuddy posted:

They're cartoon rabbits. He's a photo realistic rabbit.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
It's like if you saw someone take off their hoodie and their face was literally :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Yeah, what I'm saying is that at first I didn't even make the connection between "the characters of this story are cartoon bunny people" and "this character has an actual rabbit's head".