Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

LeoMarr posted:

i experimented for a week and solely ate burgers for every meal and i got leaner and lost lbs.

also burgers taste good with eggs inside of them

or on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

This syncs up exquisitely with "Red Eye Express" by Devo.

I love you, Burger Thread.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

bacon should not be left hanging on the sides of a burg

bacon should be snuggled in under the bun at all times

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I usually cut the bacon in half so it all fits under the bun neatly.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

thathonkey posted:

you're doing gods work

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
pan fry your bun in the bacon fat

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
WHAT

A

BURGER

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

reposted from iraq thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6v-CmsOr1U

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

rip

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've been exposed to some burger vids on the last couple pages that made me lol.

Just hanging that out there. Thanks.

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene
Hear me, Brotherhood of the Burg.

I ask for penance
Forgive me, as I believe I have grievously sinned...

It has been over three days since I have shoved a burger down my pie-hole - hey! gently caress that, I'm now calling it the burghole.
Anyways, my bad and I'm starting to feel kinda peckish.

I know what to do, and I'll make things right.

Further updates as events warrant

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Did you just post about not eating enough hamburgers, then admit that you are, right now, still not eating a hamburger, then promise to eat more of them in the future?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nucken Futz posted:

Hear me, Brotherhood of the Burg.

I ask for penance
Forgive me, as I believe I have grievously sinned...

It has been over three days since I have shoved a burger down my pie-hole - hey! gently caress that, I'm now calling it the burghole.
Anyways, my bad and I'm starting to feel kinda peckish.

I know what to do, and I'll make things right.

Further updates as events warrant

you're taking this burger thing too seriously.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Did you just post about not eating enough hamburgers, then admit that you are, right now, still not eating a hamburger, then promise to eat more of them in the future?

Tbf roughly a third of the posts itt can be distilled into that

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

J.theYellow posted:

Behold the P. Scary.

Because In-N-Out came to Austin and we were all like, we already got P. Terry's, we burgin' just fine.

I usually dare not pass the two patty limit but my god does that look loving fantastic

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
idk, it seems rather uncomfortable

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

thathonkey posted:

Another added bonus of doing this is the bacon doesn't all come off in one bite (although there are worse things in the world from getting an entire strip of bacon in one bite)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Making burgers tonight. I will keep you updated.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn I wish I lived near a Fatburger

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Tyson Tomko posted:

Another added bonus of doing this is the bacon doesn't all come off in one bite (although there are worse things in the world from getting an entire strip of bacon in one bite)

not crispy enough :(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

not a good ISIS video since it does not have camera freeze or other post-processing effects

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

Big Beef City posted:

Yes

Yes

Yes

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Shadow posted:

not crispy enough :(

Oh I agree totally and I would say the same thing about onion rings where the onion all comes out in the first bite. 1st world problem for sure.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Tyson Tomko posted:

Oh I agree totally and I would say the same thing about onion rings where the onion all comes out in the first bite. 1st world problem for sure.

loving hate that.

Same when you have to keep readjusting the burger patty in the bun because it keeps moving around. Just stay put and stop squeeze tubing out with each bite.

Escape is futile.

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde

J.theYellow posted:

Behold the P. Scary.

Because In-N-Out came to Austin and we were all like, we already got P. Terry's, we burgin' just fine.

Hmm haven't been to P-Terrys even though 2+ new ones popped up in north Austin...how does it compare on the tasty scale with Whataburger and Hopdoddys?

Hopdoddys = normally 1 hour (or more) long line of waiting for burgs; best burgs w/ no to-go food

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Burgs were good.

Whats the best way to deal with patty strinkage/bloating during the cooking process. They could have been thinner/larger IMO.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Burgs were good.

Whats the best way to deal with patty strinkage/bloating during the cooking process. They could have been thinner/larger IMO.

practise

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

:golfclap:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

logis posted:

Hmm haven't been to P-Terrys even though 2+ new ones popped up in north Austin...how does it compare on the tasty scale with Whataburger and Hopdoddys?

Hopdoddys = normally 1 hour (or more) long line of waiting for burgs; best burgs w/ no to-go food

Do you have the address of Hopdoddys? I'll be in Austin soon, need a good burger.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

caligulamprey posted:

This syncs up exquisitely with "Red Eye Express" by Devo.

I love you, Burger Thread.

Long time no burger

and it's starting to hurt

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Burg is love. Burg is life.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
How about this. What's your favorite way to eat a burger when you don't have a bun available?

My top 3 go tos at home are:

1. toasted bread
2. english muffin
3. if I have one, I'll shape a hot dog bun to fit or shape the burger to fit a hot dog bun

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
nothing wrong with using 2 pieces of toast as the bun, i do it often

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Tyson Tomko posted:

How about this. What's your favorite way to eat a burger when you don't have a bun available?

My top 3 go tos at home are:

1. toasted bread
2. english muffin
3. if I have one, I'll shape a hot dog bun to fit or shape the burger to fit a hot dog bun

gently caress that, that's a dumb question because it's answer is always "what bread like thing do I have that can serve in leau of a bun?"

The correct question is "what is the weirdest, most creative way you have eaten a burger when you didn't have a bun?"

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Drunk, bunless, greasy hands resulted

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Alright I can go the weird route haha.

One time I had no bread products whatsoever but I didn't want a straight up patty. So I decided I'd take a bite of the patty and eat a saltine cracker at the same time. It was imaginary bread and not too shabby.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
ok imagine this. its a breakfast burger

instead of a bun its a maple syrup flavored donut cut in half. the patty is breakfast sausage with a sunny side up egg on top and also a few slices of bacon.

I think it would be good

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I'd just go for a bacon egg cheese bagel from mickys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I just can't grasp donuts as a meat delivery system

• Locked thread