Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Look at these antiwar mobs suppressing free speech, just like the blackshirts!

Be a Real American. Support Democracy. Support our Troops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

McDowell posted:

Look at these antiwar mobs suppressing free speech, just like the blackshirts!

Be a Real American. Support Democracy. Support our Troops.

You underestimate how much Americans support the repression of loonies.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

My Imaginary GF posted:

You underestimate how much Americans support the repression of loonies.

Not in NYC they run that city haha.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jeff Boss is still the best protest vote available.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I voted for Jeff Boss. I wanted to see if the CIA would offer me fat stacks of cash not to do so again.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Shbobdb posted:

I voted for Jeff Boss. I wanted to see if the CIA would offer me fat stacks of cash not to do so again.

No. You have to earn your fat stacks of cash by showing quite a bit more initiative than doing something so simple as voting

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Hello! I liked Jeff Boss on Facebook and mentioned him IRL conversations with my buddies. I ever grabbed one of his fliers to share with my friends.

What more do I need to do to get CIA attention so I can get my payout?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Shbobdb posted:

Hello! I liked Jeff Boss on Facebook and mentioned him IRL conversations with my buddies. I ever grabbed one of his fliers to share with my friends.

What more do I need to do to get CIA attention so I can get my payout?

Kill Hitler.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I don't have access to the time machine the Mossad used to cause 9/11. Otherwise, I'd be totally down with killing Hitler (and George Lucas in 1988).

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
No time machine necessary to kill Hitler.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Well, some of his clones, sure. But the original hitler would be 126 today and most people recognize that he died at 95. If that was a clone and the original is living in Inner Earth I suppose he could still be alive but I can't get to the poles nor the Kola Superdeep Borehole.

Even if I could, I'm pretty sure the Soviets would have extradited him for war crimes when they finally signed a peace treaty with the Nazi Empire in 1989.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Time machine did not exist when Hitler 1 died. Ergo time travel is not necessary to kill a Hitler, unlike some potential reptilians would have you believe.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I'm not sure it really makes sense to talk about "when" time machines were invented. They exist and because they are time machines once they exist, they exist in pretty much all times.

Now, we know that they exist because of things like the old black-and-white movie filming a woman with a cell phone as well as other more circumstantial things like the Book of Revelations and the Pyramids. And, of course, 9/11.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Shbobdb posted:

I'm not sure it really makes sense to talk about "when" time machines were invented. They exist and because they are time machines once they exist, they exist in pretty much all times.

I've always liked this thought experiment. We exist in a timeline where the holocaust happened. So either time travel will never exist on earth, the holocaust is a minor blip compared to other preventable horrors that will be visited upon the human race to the point that in the future it does not feel worth using time travel to correct, or time travel is exclusively controlled by anti-semites that do not wish to prevent the holocaust.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ErIog posted:

I've always liked this thought experiment. We exist in a timeline where the holocaust happened. So either time travel will never exist on earth, the holocaust is a minor blip compared to other preventable horrors that will be visited upon the human race to the point that in the future it does not feel worth using time travel to correct, or time travel is exclusively controlled by anti-semites that do not wish to prevent the holocaust.

See, you're relying upon the faulty a priori that time travel failed to prevent the holocaust from occuring. There are those out there who would take issue with that, individuals such as Ayatollah Khameni.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Everyone knows that the Mossad used the souls of the dead from the Holocaust to power their time machine to make 9/11 happen.

I can't believe that in loving 2015 people are still talking about this. Learn to swim!

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

My Imaginary GF posted:

See, you're relying upon the faulty a priori that time travel failed to prevent the holocaust from occuring. There are those out there who would take issue with that, individuals such as Ayatollah Khameni.

I feel like I accounted for that in my third option of "time travel is controlled by anti-semites who do not wish to have prevented the holocaust."

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Time travel is the work of Melek Taus, and only accessible to a select few followers of the Angel Satan.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

There's also the theory that you can't go back in time to a point before the creation of the time machine

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

My Imaginary GF posted:

I've been to the timeline without a holocaust. There's no coffee, but gas is still at like $1.00. Lots of vampires, though.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
This guy gets it! Though I think of Melek as Da'at, since that is where the first hole in the Lumerian tree of life was that let the Martians through. But as long as we agree it is a function of the satanic experiment that destroyed Mars we are OK.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

can someone recommend a good Morgellon's ointment, the colloidal silver isn't helping

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Orgonite.

http://photonorgone.co.uk/

Suli deserves the Nobel Prize.

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
My mom had a little brick of orgonite in her home last time I visited. No joke. :(

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ErIog posted:

Technically there is another option which is that the people who invented time travel didn't fund the department of temporal sociology well enough to know how to prevent something pretty poo poo happening in the 20th century so they didn't want to poke it in case they made it worse.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Empire State posted:

My mom had a little brick of orgonite in her home last time I visited. No joke. :(

Does its aura allow you to reach a full erection? If not she got ripped off.

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
I try not to get boners at my mom's house, but she made it herself. That's bound to cut down on some of the costs. And maybe indicate mental illness.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

My Imaginary GF posted:

Its how you keep your organization in line and prevent your ideological stance, anti-war, from being associated with kooks and unmedicated schizos.

migf makes a good post here hard as that may be to admit~

Empire State posted:

I try not to get boners at my mom's house, but she made it herself. That's bound to cut down on some of the costs. And maybe indicate mental illness.

Orgones: Einstein relatively unimpressed by your boner.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

migf makes a good post here hard as that may be to admit~

Orgones: Einstein relatively unimpressed by your boner.

If Einstein had sat in an accumlator and gotten a raging hard on we would live in a wonderland of healing auras and aligned energies today.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I thought orgone was magic space energy or something, how does a heap of scrap metal make it wortk better?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

OwlFancier posted:

I thought orgone was magic space energy or something, how does a heap of scrap metal make it wortk better?
Space magic.

Very expensive space magic.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

It accumulates the energy so the intensified field makes you horny

The FDA banned them, just like the Hoxsey cancer cure, so it must be real!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

McDowell posted:

It accumulates the energy so the intensified field makes you horny

Is this something many people need a lot of help with? I spent most of my teenage years trying to avoid spontaneous boners. I don't want to go back to that.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

Is this something many people need a lot of help with? I spent most of my teenage years trying to avoid spontaneous boners. I don't want to go back to that.

When you are a teenager you are at your healthiest and most virile, a nexus of orgone. By charging yourself up it reinvigorates all your cells.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

McDowell posted:

When you are a teenager you are at your healthiest and most virile, a nexus of orgone. By charging yourself up it reinvigorates all your cells.

Stick a knife in an outlet, that'll reinvigorate all your cells, too.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

My Imaginary GF posted:

Stick a knife in an outlet, that'll reinvigorate all your cells, too.

I don't have enough midichlorians to convert electrons to orgone

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
It works on the principle of piezoelectricity. Quarts provides the power which flows through the metal filings. The plastic just creates a matrix, which is useful for crafting proper shapes.

That allows you to create an advanced supercomputer that taps into the earths natural orgone field.

Edit: the best way to make it is in an ez-bake oven. The temperature is just right. That is why the NWO wants to outlaw real lightbulbs. They want to rob us of our easiest and most readily available (not best) form of protection against their psychic attacks.

Shbobdb fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Mar 10, 2015

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Clearly, the UN is after your precious fluids as a plot to spread Millenium Development Goals around the world. What are you going to do about it?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Shbobdb posted:

It works on the principle of piezoelectricity. Quarts provides the power which flows through the metal filings. The plastic just creates a matrix, which is useful for crafting proper shapes.

That allows you to create an advanced supercomputer that taps into the earths natural orgone field.

Edit: the best way to make it is in an ez-bake oven. The temperature is just right. That is why the NWO wants to outlaw real lightbulbs. They want to rob us of our easiest and most readily available (not best) form of protection against their psychic attacks.

You could have just said "quantum physics" and conned just as many people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Orgone fun fact: if you point an orgone cannon at a cloudy sky, it will disperse the clouds. If you point it at a clear sky, it will draw clouds near

Within a period of 24 hours

• Locked thread