Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i thought the national sport of france was hating on quebec and oppressing poor african nations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i don't think france thinks about québec v. much or at all

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

how to make a montreal bagel??

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Pinterest Mom posted:

i don't think france thinks about québec v. much or at all

yes! we the france think little to nothing of said, what did you call it, quebek! nothing at all it is meaningless to us *ptew* that is my spit on that word i know nothing of

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
don't smoke robot dicks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Management posted:

don't smoke robot dicks

you dont smokle them you loving moron. you vape them. lmfao. yea, sure, let me llight this steel and battery and high niq floavrio juice on fire and smoke it. ROFL. loving retard

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

duTrieux. posted:

Exploding e-cigarette: Man burned; bed set on fire

A Santa Ana man suffered burns to his face Monday after an electronic cigarette he was
smoking exploded, sending shrapnel flying throughout his room and lighting his bed
on fire, authorities said...

The man was smoking a modified e­cigarette about 1:45 a.m. inside his bedroom in the 100 block
of MacArthur Boulevard, when it started humming, Concialdi said.

As he quickly pulled the cigarette from his face, it exploded, authorities said.

Concialdi said the powerful explosion sent pieces of the battery­ operated device flying with one bit
lodged in his bedroom ceiling. The bed, which was covered in clothing, burst in flames.

modified? did he tune it or something

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Oh you really don't want to know.

Some guys come up with poo poo that makes Bitcoin miners look elegant.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Snapchat A Titty posted:

every time i pulled on my monster quad coil mod i knew it could result in instant death. thats the price you pay cloudchasing with the greats.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfqSh03FEys&t=374

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfqSh03FEys&t=472

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
are you really supposed to exhale immediately like that

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
If ur cloudxhasing?? Hell yea

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Smythe posted:

you dont smokle them you loving moron. you vape them. lmfao. yea, sure, let me llight this steel and battery and high niq floavrio juice on fire and smoke it. ROFL. loving retard

you're turning into a bully, smythe. I don't like to see you like this.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

who the hel lives in santa ana

I lived there right by mcarther blvd for like 5 years. to be fair that section is right next to new port beach and costamesa

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
newport beach ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if u saw a disease addled faggy kyke rollerblading on the newpot beach boardwalk in the 90s it was me

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I didnt think nerds roller bladed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in the 90s everybody roller bladed

Slack Motherfucker
Aug 16, 2005

Pillbug

max4me posted:

I didnt think nerds roller bladed

sounds like someone has never seen the documentary Hackers

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Sniep posted:

yes! we the france think little to nothing of said, what did you call it, quebek! nothing at all it is meaningless to us *ptew* that is my spit on that word i know nothing of

the queen visits every couple of years or so; when's the last time Sarkozy or any other french presidente visited Canada outside of the Olympics (if that)?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

the queen visits every couple of years or so; when's the last time Sarkozy or any other french presidente visited Canada outside of the Olympics (if that)?

last november

(the current french pres is hollande, not sarko)

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Pinterest Mom posted:

last november

that guy looks like a nerd, but he has a bunch of actress/model girlfriends

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Snapchat A Titty posted:

upped the multiplier and oc'd that bitch

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

last november

I know that, but Sarkozy is their only cool one :dance:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

I know that, but Sarkozy is their only cool one :dance:

excusez-moi mais,

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

taking that thing out as president and parking it outside your movie star mistress' apartment is baller af

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Pinterest Mom posted:

excusez-moi mais,
cool tricycle, grandpa

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

excusez-moi mais,

at least the front wheels are fairly close together to allow for something like maneuverability. i saw one of these on the freeway today where the front wheels were, like, 5 feet apart

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
probably a can-am spyder, (http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/), the most ridiculous thing. all the disadvantages of a motorcycle combined with all of the disadvantages of a car.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

probably, i didn't see the front so i can't say for sure but goddamn did it look stupid

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

The Management posted:

probably a can-am spyder, (http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/), the most ridiculous thing. all the disadvantages of a motorcycle combined with all of the disadvantages of a car.
the first image that comes up on that website makes them look like riding mowers

e: that's the only vehicle manufacturer website i've ever seen with a "safety recalls vin lookup" form in the footer

anthonypants fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 10, 2015

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

The Management posted:

every person i've seen riding one of these irl has been a total lardass

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So I just discovered that the YouTube phone app finally supports background play. That is, to be able to keep the audio playing when the screen is off or app drawered. Turned the option on but it wouldn't work.

10 minutes find out you need to pay them £8 a month for the luxury of that feature :negative:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

The Management posted:

the BlackBerry of vehicles

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

The Management posted:

for some idiotic loving reason you can use these to take a motorcycle license test

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sudo Echo posted:

every person i've seen riding one of these irl has been a total lardass

I've seen a few ride by people who can't ride a normal motorcycle because of disabilities but mostly it has been middle aged lardasses riding in a pack with with a couple slightly less lardass Harley riders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Valeyard posted:

So I just discovered that the YouTube phone app finally supports background play. That is, to be able to keep the audio playing when the screen is off or app drawered. Turned the option on but it wouldn't work.

10 minutes find out you need to pay them £8 a month for the luxury of that feature :negative:

wait what is that a google app

• Locked thread