Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RAW live GIFs

Big Show, Big Meanie

I swear this never happens to me...

M word plz

Hug, shake, whatever

The American John Cena

He's dead, Jim... Jey?

The Undertaker: Known hater of chairs

Shades of Rikishi!

Ooops, not PG

OMFG IT FINALLY HAPPENED

Clap like ya mean it!

Edit:

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

OMFG IT FINALLY HAPPENED

Holy poo poo, it's perfect.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Shades of Rikishi!

Uhh, is this PG?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

OMFG IT FINALLY HAPPENED

He finally got it in one, eh?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
March 9th, 2015. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

The Table finally sold, cleanly, for Orton.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Shades of Rikishi!

She...calls it the Rear View?

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Requesting a gif of Rusev playing the drums while locked in the STF.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's all I've wanted for the last two weeks :swoon:

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
This video is three years old, I knew it was a bit of a problem for Orton but woah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8bA-I399F0

They fixed this table especially. They just must've.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I've always wondered whether or not the tables were actually meant to break for the RKO. I feel like that's a move where, when delivered on an unmoving/ungiving surface, it kind of appears to have more impact. If there's no give then your head and neck are just jamming into a thing rather than following through and having some give.

Maybe it's always been meant to not break the table, but just smash a dude's face straight into it with no give whatsoever? Just seems like an awful lot of times for a table to not break especially when said table is basically held together by tape.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Phenix Rising posted:

I've always wondered whether or not the tables were actually meant to break for the RKO. I feel like that's a move where, when delivered on an unmoving/ungiving surface, it kind of appears to have more impact. If there's no give then your head and neck are just jamming into a thing rather than following through and having some give.

Maybe it's always been meant to not break the table, but just smash a dude's face straight into it with no give whatsoever? Just seems like an awful lot of times for a table to not break especially when said table is basically held together by tape.

Impact moves on a table are always meant to break the table, or they'd use the floor or the ring or maybe the steps depending on the spot. I think the table breaking or not depends on hitting it relatively dead-centre and not on the edge. I noticed that Randy took extra care in centering himself and Rollins in that spot.

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 10, 2015

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
It doesn't help that the RKO isn't a particularly good move for a table spot. He clearly takes as much impact as the other guy, especially his arm.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
At least he never tried to do his behind the back neck breaker on the steps again

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flashy_mcflash posted:

Impact moves on a table are always meant to break the table, or they'd use the floor or the ring or maybe the steps depending on the spot. I think the table breaking or not depends on hitting it relatively dead-centre and not on the edge. I noticed that Randy took extra care in centering himself and Rollins in that spot.

I would much rather deliver an RKO on one of those tables than on the floor. Even when not breaking, the table is going to have way more give and response than those thick mats on the floor.

Either way, the RKO looks cool whether or not the table breaks. I wonder if Randy sees this as a personal victory finally getting the drat thing to fall apart.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Does anyone have the gif of Kevin Steen piledriving the hat?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm glad Randy takes the time to remove the monitors now after WM last year. :stonk:

Also he loving destroyed the second one on Monday, I wonder if he has to pay to replace it, or if they just factor in that kind of loss if there's going to be a table spot?

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Yes I'm sure wrestlers have to be pay for every piece of equipment they destroy in a scripted spot :wtf:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shoehead posted:

I'm glad Randy takes the time to remove the monitors now after WM last year. :stonk:

Also he loving destroyed the second one on Monday, I wonder if he has to pay to replace it, or if they just factor in that kind of loss if there's going to be a table spot?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Phenix Rising posted:

I would much rather deliver an RKO on one of those tables than on the floor. Even when not breaking, the table is going to have way more give and response than those thick mats on the floor.

Either way, the RKO looks cool whether or not the table breaks. I wonder if Randy sees this as a personal victory finally getting the drat thing to fall apart.

I just picture Randy sneaking in during the break before his match, screwdriver in hand, loosening screws underneath the table like Snidely Whiplash

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

duyarvish posted:

Does anyone have the gif of Kevin Steen piledriving the hat?

heres the set (watch pwg yall)

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Actually come to think of it, here:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dang didn't work

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe now?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
God drat it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm like Randy Orton with my table breaking ability

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Look, Vince just wants to see this guy shuck and jive is all.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Came here for the perfect RKO through table and was not disappointed in the slightest. That was baller as gently caress!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hey Jerusalem I need you to somehow gif Bryan being called a turd. I need sound with it too.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

What the gently caress?

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

crime fighting hog posted:

What the gently caress?

*smokes cigarette* ANYONE GOT SOME WATER?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

What the gently caress?
One of the few legitimately great things to come out of Vince's undying hatred of the south

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

One kid seems to REALLY like flak-jacket man.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

What the gently caress?

R-Truth had a cool heel turn that got over then 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aUn6K0oolE#t=6m35s

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Is that the most dead reaction ever to gotta get my flips in?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
15 MINUTES TO CAGE MATCH AND YOU'RE STILL DRIVING TO THE ARENA?! BETTER HIT THAT MOTION BLUR BUTTON CUERNO

SUPER TORNILLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

hey Shine can I get a form check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Squalitude posted:

Yes I'm sure wrestlers have to be pay for every piece of equipment they destroy in a scripted spot :wtf:

I don't mean gimmicked poo poo like tables and that, that's a given. But I wonder about other equipment.

I mean it's WWE they have millions of dollars so they probably don't give a poo poo I'm just wondering about weird production stuff :shobon: