Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cute anime girl

WOOPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

woah i am sure thats either a funny or maybe not funny thing that happened to you in a videogame

Scaly Haylie

yeah what is that even

SIDS Vicious

does someone want to play one of these games with me on ps4: loadout, dead nation, blacklight retribution, warframe, war thunder, little bi g planet 3, assassins creed black flag, if you do please add me on psn my psn is tortoiseparty thank you

Scaly Haylie

i don't have a ps4 but that's a very good psn name

SIDS Vicious

thank you it is also my email and facebook link i made it when i was really high

Scaly Haylie

i just typed 'tortoise party' into chrome and the first two suggestions were 'tortoise party theme' and 'tortoise party ideas'

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it's a fetish thing

Scaly Haylie

SIDS Vicious

tgats a god drat turtle

Scaly Haylie

SIDS Vicious

that looks like a turtke too god dammit

Scaly Haylie

not according to google it isn't

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

sid when did you get a ps4

SIDS Vicious

i got a ps4 for me and hailey it was our christmas present to ea ch other but then i sneakily bought her another thing too

Scaly Haylie

don't take this the wrong way but i'm shocked you could afford it lol

GEExCEE

a rocket ship taking off into the sun. a million scattered worlds... all yearning to be free. mankind steps boldly into the dawn of a new era. the feel good erotic shoot em up of the summer is here. Activision presents: The Girls who gently caress for Free 2, only on the XBOX One

SIDS Vicious

i wont take it the wrong way at all, in the past 6 months ive made a lot of big changes in my life that have allowed me to be more financially free and less always broke.

Scaly Haylie

how's ff14 these days by the way, sid? i'm seriously considering picking it up when the expansion drops

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i dont have a ps4 yet so i wont play with you but thats good to hear sid

SIDS Vicious

two weeks ago they added golden saucer to ff14 and now there is maroo kart-esque chocobo racing and triple triad its really awesome

Scaly Haylie

Celluloid Sam posted:

two weeks ago they added golden saucer to ff14 and now there is maroo kart-esque chocobo racing and triple triad its really awesome

i'll thank you not to make me think about ff8

tao of lmao

triple triad owns you fool

landy.

Vendor Trash posted:

triple triad owns you fool

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'll thank you not to make me think about ff8

you dont want to go down this path lizard wizard. turn back now

SIDS Vicious

triple triad is the good part of 8 and is now available to play online with my friends im happy as uh some th ing that is happy help me out here i dont have a lot of experience with this

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

happy as a tortoise

Scaly Haylie

Awesome! posted:

you dont want to go down this path lizard wizard. turn back now

i am not claiming that triple triad is not good, just that it makes me think of a game that was garbage.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 11, 2015

SIDS Vicious

Lizard Wizard posted:

i am not claiming that triple triad is not good, just that it makes me think of a game that was garbage.

where did ff8 touch you show me e on this doll *holds out an actual living iguana*

Scaly Haylie

Celluloid Sam posted:

where did ff8 touch you show me e on this doll *holds out an actual living iguana*

*touches the iguana's tongue, because whoever designed ff8 clearly had horrible taste*

Scaly Haylie

i mean i haven't played it in like 16 years though so who knows

SIDS Vicious

9 is the gopd psx numbered ff game

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

7 8 and 9 are all good although i dont like 9 as much because it is so goddamn slow

Scaly Haylie

i should try ff8 sometime, i've got it on steam

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

would have loved it if they sped up the battle opening fly-by poo poo for the emulated psn version

Scaly Haylie

i know ff7 looks amaaaaaazing on steam, so much texture detail on enemies

SIDS Vicious

dan g awesome im sorry you found it boring i think its so good

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Celluloid Sam posted:

9 is the gopd psx numbered ff game

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

ff9 had steiner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Celluloid Sam posted:

dan g awesome im sorry you found it boring i think its so good

i like it aside from the slow battle opening fly-by poo poo. i just wish they sped that up in the emulation. we dont need load times like that for random battles anymore