Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

http://zippy.gfycat.com/EvilRespectfulEthiopianwolf.webm
http://i.imgur.com/kjT81zR.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Korgan posted:

How's this?

Thats what we're talking' about.

quote:

Welcome back and gently caress you.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

CobiWann posted:

Am..am I doing this right? :ohdear:

Pffft - if that said "fiance's sister's tits", then that would have been korgan-worthy, otherwise that's pretty vanilla dude.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BKPR posted:

It's difficult for me to get it up with a smell I associate with piss and talcum. I can do it, but it's tough.

Speak for yourself.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's difficult for me to get myself up with a smell I associate with piss and talcum. I can do myself, but I'm tough. 

Something like that you had in mind? :confused:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Pffft - if that said "sister's tits", then that would have been korgan-worthy, otherwise that's pretty vanilla dude.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Pffft - if that said "the baby"....

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Pffft - if that said "the baby"....

Babies do not have fuckable tits :viggo:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

BonHair posted:

Babies do not have fuckable tits :viggo:

I never said tits

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I never said tits

:golfclap:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

I never said tits

:eyepop:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Talk about Extra Virgin.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

I never said tits

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSayPfRmFc

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

I never said tits

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Barack HUSSEIN
Mar 20, 2003

Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it

I guess every superhero need his theme music

CobiWann posted:

Am..am I doing this right? :ohdear:

That's actually p good because he used fiance instead of fiancee, so he's admitting to tittyfucking some manboobs.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Barack HUSSEIN posted:

That's actually p good because he used fiance instead of fiancee, so he's admitting to tittyfucking some manboobs.

Any port in a storm.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Centripetal Horse posted:

Baby oil was, in fact, originally developed as a lubricant. The name "baby oil" comes from the age of miners who were used for a specific purpose starting in... the late 1700s? Maybe the early 1800s. I'm a little fuzzy on the exact date range. Because mines are by nature cramped and difficult to maneuver in, it was very common to employ young (9-14 years old) boys to transport supplies and mined product to and from tighter and less-accessible areas of mining operations. In many regions where increasing demand for coal and certain precious metals was beginning to outstrip the technology to get them out of the ground, smaller workers were needed to get in and out of the smallest crevices, in order to make the very most of existing mine shafts. As the situation got worse, and mine operators were forced to really squeeze every last bit of ore out of their operations, these child laborers starting doing more than just hauling stuff in and out of the mines. Eventually, the children were full-on miners, working in insanely unsafe and claustrophobic corners of what were already claustrophobic and dangerous locations. The term "baby oil" became part of the popular lexicon when this child-miner situation hit it's peak, and the average age of a squeezer (the nickname for the kids who did this sort of work) was something like 56 months, with some squeezers as young as three years old being employed in this job. Obviously, the three-year-olds weren't swinging picks, but they were still used for moving equipment and goods, and for placing and detonating explosives."Baby oil" was a generic term for any of the common lubricants used to help these kids wiggle in and out of their working areas. I think the most common formulations were heavy on tallow, with sperm whale oil being the very best base for baby oil

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Funny joke, the real figure is probably much higher.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Drone_Fragger posted:

Na he just cut out the words in New Delhi

Elkyrie
Mar 18, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

It does say "more than"

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

gently caress tables, it's Tobias Funke

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I want to thank you all. I feel like I've learned something from this thread today.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

More tales of Igor in america: http://imgur.com/gallery/wIJ2q

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

e: that said - who in the everliving gently caress puts that on facebook?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Someone who's not getting married in September.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I never said tits

:eyepop:

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Someone put on this earth to browse dank memes.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

No ring 2/10

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Centripetal Horse posted:

Baby oil was, in fact, originally developed as a lubricant. The name "baby oil" comes from the age of miners who were used for a specific purpose starting in... the late 1700s? Maybe the early 1800s. I'm a little fuzzy on the exact date range. Because mines are by nature cramped and difficult to maneuver in, it was very common to employ young (9-14 years old) boys to transport supplies and mined product to and from tighter and less-accessible areas of mining operations. In many regions where increasing demand for coal and certain precious metals was beginning to outstrip the technology to get them out of the ground, smaller workers were needed to get in and out of the smallest crevices, in order to make the very most of existing mine shafts. As the situation got worse, and mine operators were forced to really squeeze every last bit of ore out of their operations, these child laborers starting doing more than just hauling stuff in and out of the mines. Eventually, the children were full-on miners, working in insanely unsafe and claustrophobic corners of what were already claustrophobic and dangerous locations. The term "baby oil" became part of the popular lexicon when this child-miner situation hit it's peak, and the average age of a squeezer (the nickname for the kids who did this sort of work) was something like 56 months, with some squeezers as young as three years old being employed in this job. Obviously, the three-year-olds weren't swinging picks, but they were still used for moving equipment and goods, and for placing and detonating explosives."Baby oil" was a generic term for any of the common lubricants used to help these kids wiggle in and out of their working areas. I think the most common formulations were heavy on tallow, with sperm whale oil being the very best base for baby oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Igor seems like cool dude.

• Locked thread