Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Lets imagine that GoK was 859/859.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Greywords posted:

We still brag about amazing happenings in this thread, right? Because I'd like to thank Midtown Madness for this momentous occasion:

And then it gave me this, holy poo poo

:eyepop:

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

NotALizardman posted:

I'm serious about all of my threats. You fairweather hawkeye fans will be annihilated if I see you playing him. You hear me!?

I love the Hawkman, even when he's bad! I love him when he shoots the arrows, I love him when he taunts the french man, I love him when he draws his hanzo steel, I love him when he doesn't wear his shoes! I love him when he is bad, and I will love him when he is good! I will not have you chumps insult him constantly and then come crying back, "oh daddy powercreep please give us the hawklove". I will not stand for it! Leave my husbando be, and slink back to your Venoms and your Juggernauts. This archer was mine, he was made for me!

:rant:

Look, buddy, I've been faithful, you can't keep Hawkeye all to yourself - I bought the sweat pants, I'm part of the Hawkeye club.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

FranktheBank posted:

Lets imagine that GoK was 859/859.

300 GOKs worth. Imagine a full trade page filled with Swiggins.

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

In pairing luxury automobiles with large predatory felines we have achieved reality ahead of schedule.
So on the last By-One-Get-One thing I got Scarlet Witch and the enhanced female costume for Hawkeye. Am I reading this right in that they're getting overhauls?

I mean I kinda figured with SW as the next Avengers movie is upon us.

vvv: Awesome, thanks. I lucked out, those were my randoms.

Sharks Dont Sleep fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Mar 11, 2015

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

So on the last By-One-Get-One thing I got Scarlet Witch and the enhanced female costume for Hawkeye. Am I reading this right in that they're getting overhauls?

I mean I kinda figured with SW as the next Avengers movie is upon us.
Scarlet Witch is next in line for a complete review and Hawkeye will apparently be receiving a QoL update around the time of the Age of Ultron release, yeah.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Scarlet Witch's review should be done by the end of the month, yes. Hawkeye is getting a review in the future but not soon.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

RatHat posted:

Scarlet Witch's review should be done by the end of the month, yes. Hawkeye is getting a review in the future but not soon.

This is incorrect.

MMAgCh posted:

Scarlet Witch is next in line for a complete review and Hawkeye will apparently be receiving a QoL update around the time of the Age of Ultron release, yeah.

This is correct.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Gotta get me an Earth Rune, and then I'll do my first enchantment :getin:

Does an enchant overwrite the default bonus on an item? I'm gonna enchant a Uru Ballista with the ranged-buff. Would that change the item totally, or inherit the 200 damage of the ballista?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Dandywalken posted:

Does an enchant overwrite the default bonus on an item? I'm gonna enchant a Uru Ballista with the ranged-buff. Would that change the item totally, or inherit the 200 damage of the ballista?

Any uru items keep their default value, and gain the enchantment on top of it.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Dandywalken posted:

You may be confusing enchantments and runewords. Enchantments go on slot 1-5 items only (armor, bodysuits, boots, that kind of stuff); uru-forged items can only be used with runewords.

But no, in either case the resulting bonus(es) is/are added to whatever the item does already; nothing gets overwritten, other than any previous enchantments/runewords on the item in question.

vvvvvvv Already getting hammered to hell and back. :v:

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Mar 11, 2015

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

KEYSGOGOGO

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

God damnit, the page won't load!

trojan_male
Oct 20, 2008

It won't load :((

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
Oh joy a colossus token. Oh well.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Error estableciendo una conexión con la base de datos

I did not expect it to actually be called "la base de datos", so this was educational if nothing else.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Looks like key season's back on, boys. Get your browsers lubed up and your Mailinator addresses ready, it's time to visit like 3 lovely websites a day!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

MMAgCh posted:

You may be confusing enchantments and runewords. Enchantments go on slot 1-5 items only (armor, bodysuits, boots, that kind of stuff); uru-forged items can only be used with runewords.

But no, in either case the resulting bonus(es) is/are added to whatever the item does already; nothing gets overwritten, other than any previous enchantments/runewords on the item in question.

vvvvvvv Already getting hammered to hell and back. :v:

You're totally right, my mistake. Should I be putting those enchants on my 1-5 items once I've got a level 20 Enchanter NPC then? Havent touched them aside from making a functional Costume for my dude, stat-wise.

Trying to level up Gungir now... surprised you actually need to level the loving thing and dont get Rank 1 automatically. Kinda a dick move IMO :(

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

NotALizardman posted:

I'm serious about all of my threats. You fairweather hawkeye fans will be annihilated if I see you playing him. You hear me!?

I love the Hawkman, even when he's bad! I love him when he shoots the arrows, I love him when he taunts the french man, I love him when he draws his hanzo steel, I love him when he doesn't wear his shoes! I love him when he is bad, and I will love him when he is good! I will not have you chumps insult him constantly and then come crying back, "oh daddy powercreep please give us the hawklove". I will not stand for it! Leave my husbando be, and slink back to your Venoms and your Juggernauts. This archer was mine, he was made for me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6UcgY-JMU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

:vince:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:pusheen:

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Holy poo poo.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

:captainpop:

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Dandywalken posted:

You're totally right, my mistake. Should I be putting those enchants on my 1-5 items once I've got a level 20 Enchanter NPC then? Havent touched them aside from making a functional Costume for my dude, stat-wise.

Trying to level up Gungir now... surprised you actually need to level the loving thing and dont get Rank 1 automatically. Kinda a dick move IMO :(

If you've got a common rune, then feel free to throw it on whenever you want. The bonus from an enchant is pretty meager though, scales according to the level of the item you put it on, and you'll probably out level that item fairly fast and end up replacing it anyways. I think Tyr is the only one that provides a half decent boost, because critical rating is so desirable, but it's one of the rarest runes in the game, and you'll want to save any you get for one of the powerful runewords. Really, enchantments feel more like a little extra gravy on top, a way to eke out a smidge more value when you're min-maxing at level 60, so don't stress about using them too much.

Legendaries beginning at Rank 1 would be great, but they are intended as another grind to keep players invested for longer. We got them before Omega points, and serve a similar purpose. The early grind on them isn't too bad, however. You should get up to Rank 3 by leveling a character from 1-60.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

NotALizardman posted:

:boom:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

good to see SOMEONE else producing good, original content for 1ce.,....

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Dandywalken posted:

I just want to point out that you absolutely should not be levelling your Enchanter first, if that's what you're doing (since you mentioned a level 20 enchanter). Level your crafter to 17 or so ASAP.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Holy loving poo poo kokoro

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

:allears:

This is beautiful.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

This is my kokoro wish.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

The site offering free keys appears to be back up. I snuck in and got a key at least.

Good luck.

Edit: yep, not even a minute after I got my key, the sites back down, drat. They had 1602 keys left when I got mine.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

KittyEmpress posted:

The site offering free keys appears to be back up. I snuck in and got a key at least.

Good luck.

Edit: yep, not even a minute after I got my key, the sites back down, drat. They had 1602 keys left when I got mine.

1566 when I got mine

edit: black widow, rip

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Mar 11, 2015

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

God damnit, what kind of poo poo hamster powered server are they running?

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

gently caress you gaz

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

BaylonGreyjoyDies posted:

good to see SOMEONE else producing good, original content for 1ce.,....

yeah cockfruit and kourdistan have had their fill but now its kokoro's time to shine

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

This is why it angers me that you've chosen not to be in groot force

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Kainser posted:

gently caress you gaz

Uh why are not maxing a passive that gives crit, crit damage and spirit regen in the first place?

But yeah, skills can't have more than +30 to them. The old skill cap was 40 so maybe it has something to do with that.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

RatHat posted:

Uh why are not maxing a passive that gives crit, crit damage and spirit regen in the first place?

Since I was capping out something ridiculous with 10 points over 50, it was why I respecced in the first place.

e; ah, didn't know that you couldn't get above +30 from items.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Too bad it's hard capped at 20 max from points and 30 max from gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Gaz raise the cap to 100 and then give some weaker heroes ridiculous amounts of points on their gear. Balance solved.

• Locked thread