Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color

Gone Fashing posted:

i will fix the thing.
just put a right size picture behind it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
I was so late to notice this but since there's magic involved, here's a thing:

A Tin Of Beans

i put text on this but i did it at work where i only have Fire Alpaca, which, as you can guess by the name, is a bad program, and also a half-functional trackpad, so ,,

if someone else wants to help us with good text then surely good fortune will come your way

alnilam

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i put text on this but i did it at work where i only have Fire Alpaca, which, as you can guess by the name, is a bad program, and also a half-functional trackpad, so ,,

if someone else wants to help us with good text then surely good fortune will come your way

i think it looks really good

ty manifisto

Lil Cunty

A Tin Of Beans posted:

awww beans this is great

ty crap

ty landy

bacalou

FluffieDuckie posted:

wait why are you confused?

did someone just throw some of my old art for sabo in the thread and call it a square? lol

treasure bear

crust munch posted:

did someone just throw some of my old art for sabo in the thread and call it a square? lol

sec drone mistook me for another psoter and beat me up in an alley "you've got 16 hours bitch"

this is getting out of control

Salmiakki

crust munch posted:

ya, and its not even 800x800

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Cumt posted:

sec drone mistook me for another psoter and beat me up in an alley "you've got 16 hours bitch"

Show us on the quilt where the bad man touched you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
lol

bacalou

lmao

joke_explainer

crust munch posted:

*whispering* its a square if I say its a square god dammit

no she sent it in, good art if thats something you did previously

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Cumt posted:

lol

bacalou

its dated last year but OK whatever

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i just got a call from a blocked number and there was a modulated robot voice saying "the clock is ticking brillo"

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

e: n/m i shouldnt be trying toc omprehend at 230 am gonna try sleeping again

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
here's my square

joke_explainer

HUSKY DILF posted:

here's my square

*twitch*

thanks husky I know you are really busy. I'll resize it I guess, needs to be 800x800

joke_explainer

Cumt posted:

oh poo poo sorry I thought you were GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Blue's Clues

I'm out, so I guess if someone wants to jump in quick, my space is open!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

joke_explainer posted:

*twitch*

thanks husky I know you are really busy. I'll resize it I guess, needs to be 800x800

i thought it was? mspaint told me it was sorry i'm not good at the internets

joke_explainer

outstanding issues:
  • The Captain Nomates memorial square is not completed
  • Bwatts still has no square, and you know he's going to pitch a fit if someone doesn't do the work for him

more conventional problems: no responses from Zen_Dudeism, Ectral, Chill la Chill, Blue's Clues, Drilldo Squirt, Siluvayne, Blub, Dopepope, Smoobles, or GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

T minus 13 hours 31 minutes

HUSKY DILF posted:

I'm seeing 229 by 220, which is kind of a hilarious aspect ratio if you think about it

Blue's Clues posted:

I'm out, so I guess if someone wants to jump in quick, my space is open!

if you are just jumping out because of worry about taking someone else's square, don't. if its for other reasons I'm sorry! it'll be a lesser quilt without you. :ohdear:

joke_explainer

Lock posted:

e: n/m i shouldnt be trying toc omprehend at 230 am gonna try sleeping again

no you are right. saboten pm'd me that saying she'd like it to be her square, and its resized to the right size. so thanks bacalou, you saw the future and made an awesome square in the distant past

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
okay I did it

If I don't make it onto the quilt that's cool

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

joke_explainer

awweessoommme thank you so much I was thinking we wouldn't hear from you :love:

alnilam

yadon

Stormyish

HUSKY DILF posted:

here's my square

classic trolle

FluffieDuckie

the al borland tin of beans square warms my heart.

and there's too much good stuff going on real fast for me to keep up, but i'm proud of my yobber buddies :3

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

HUSKY DILF posted:

Piso Mojado

secdro, I have a lot of crazy stuff going on in the lab tonight, so probably won't be checking this thread much - I'm all good to go, rite?

A Tin Of Beans

i might update our square when i get home if i remember to do it

dopepope's square feels very motivational

joke_explainer

Piso Mojado posted:

secdro, I have a lot of crazy stuff going on in the lab tonight, so probably won't be checking this thread much - I'm all good to go, rite?

Yep, you're at 100% quilt square compliance, good luck at the lab!

Miss Psychosis

[Checking clipboard] Well I hope these numbers add up. We got 81 Stormish posts, 53 Ivy posts, and 11 dogcrash truther posts for a total of 145, which is dangerously high. Thankfully they're quite easily offset by 138 Fluffie posts. She almost redeems the thread wholly by herself. And with Vendor Trash and Bwatts contributions the good outweighs the bad by a very large margin. Looks like everything's in order. Just keep an eye on you Bad Post levels in the future, hopefully no more alarms will get set off.

FluffieDuckie

ok after asking around i don't think anyone is working on a nomates memorial square. i'll toss it out to you good people to get us something appropriate

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

XyloJW

Cumt posted:

lmao

Machai posted:

Xylo did you make a patch already? cuz I made this thingy just in case

I almost missed this. I already made a square but this is awesome. I'm considering using it instead. I may just take it as an avatar.

Machai

here is a nomtaes memorial, ill resize it later

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

joke_explainer posted:

awweessoommme thank you so much I was thinking we wouldn't hear from you :love:
Thanks so much for helping with this!! New BYOB is awesome.

Also thanks again to Fluffie!

Is it obvious that that's a clam in the picture?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Stormyish

Machai posted:

here is a nomtaes memorial, ill resize it later

Stormyish

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Checking clipboard] Well I hope these numbers add up. We got 81 Stormish posts, 53 Ivy posts, and 11 dogcrash truther posts for a total of 145, which is dangerously high. Thankfully they're quite easily offset by 138 Fluffie posts. She almost redeems the thread wholly by herself. And with Vendor Trash and Bwatts contributions the good outweighs the bad by a very large margin. Looks like everything's in order. Just keep an eye on you Bad Post levels in the future, hopefully no more alarms will get set off.

Ah poo poo, you got the clipboard out? gently caress. gently caress! FUUUCCKK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

dopepope posted:

Thanks so much for helping with this!! New BYOB is awesome.

Also thanks again to Fluffie!

Is it obvious that that's a clam in the picture?

i thought so :backtowork:

• Locked thread