Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
So many pages after one day what the....

I'm just going to say gently caress you Graic ratbag, I was going to address some major points in your ideology but I decided to result to this due to YOUR nature.

"I've got my hand poised above the "make forum go full retard"button now BTW."

You are not a loving beloved entity, I don't and no one else gives a gently caress about you, and if you think they do you are way the gently caress off.

At this point in my life, I want you to pre-emptively end your life, I've seen you say poo poo about people not being good at their occupation due to your beliefs, and that is some hosed up poo poo.
If you complain so much about, and can't handle joke threats against you due to your disgusting opinion, yet dish out things that cruel, you deserve to be stabbed to death by a dog who just learnt to use a knife, you loving dickhead.

Ps. Go Kill You Are Self

Pps. I advocate on your behalf, that you gently caress off and die, and also go eat poo poo and loving choke to death you stupid loving idiotic worthless gently caress

Graic, GO DIE.
GO DIE

GO DIE

GO DIE

GO DIE

GO DIE
Edit: Oh god as if I get the loving top spot, why do I take so long to type my hatred against anti-humanity, gah!

EditPS; You should still loving kill yourself, you loving idiot Graic.

Go Die!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Anidav posted:

Can we talk about Almonds?

Anidav could have flown out of QLD and started a better life with the money that has been spent on his avatars so far.

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

And I'm happy just to sit here,
At a table with old friends.
And see which one of us can tell the biggest lies

Hi, been reading posts and glad you're responding to and engaging with other people's posts. Please don't use the word quoted above, though. Thank you!

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

I like almonds for almond milk when done right it is nearly as nice as delicious cow milk. Almond skins taste like dirt though.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Stoca Zola posted:

I like almonds for almond milk when done right it is nearly as nice as delicious cow milk. Almond skins taste like dirt though.

You add vanilla flavouring?

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

Nope, I haven't tried that mostly I keep it plain so I can mix it in with whatever when I need to. Vanilla coffee would be awesome, but I'm not sold on the idea of vanilla tea.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Some people don't like the taste. Others prefer vanilla or a form of thickener. Otherwise it owns for a healthier coffee brew ect

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

Cow/soy milk makes me violently sick and almond milk is the best substitute I've found but the premade cartons of it are just horrible and not at all representative of how good homemade stuff can be. Recently discovered the best way to peel almonds is to cover them with water in a dish and microwave for 30 sec or so, the skins just explode off and the almonds don't get too cooked. I often wonder if almonds would be a more sustainable milk source than dairy cows, no idea how much water it takes to grow an almond tree vs a cow. Shame you can't really make almond cheese though.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
Almond milk is great. I still feel painfully aware it's not milk when it has no thickener but both the sweetened and unsweetened variety go great with everything especially my ivory tower soy lattes.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Anidav posted:

Some people don't like the taste. Others prefer vanilla or a form of thickener. Otherwise it owns for a healthier coffee brew ect

So is your nut milk any good?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I love my nut milk. I made some today and offered it to my friends then gave them shelf almond milk to compare.

I felt so honored that they chose my milk as the better. Its so loving easy to make too.

Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.

Graic Gabtar posted:

I'm not overly shocked or swayed by stats that show countries that receive refugees/asylum seekers are the ones closer to the trouble spots mentioned. It kind of skews things a bit I would think. Haven't the ASRC ever heard of geography?

With respect though you can put as much ASRC guff in front of me as you want but the majority of Australia is never going to accept that a person that is freely allowed to leave their country by their government, flies to the other side of the world, gets on a boat in Indonesia to come here is anything more than an economic refugee. We're being gamed. It clogs up the system for genuine refugees and for the life of me it's got me hosed why these advocates don't call it out for what it is.

I think it's actually you that hasn't ever heard of geography. Here's a map that I put together in about 10 minutes.

I think the legend is pretty self explanatory. So unless you think it's reasonable to expect most of the people in the Middle East or Asia fleeing persecution to do through a war zone, Iran (lol), Egypt (which is already flooded with refugees from Africa), or into a sea already full of dead people doing the same, the only option is to head south-east. Oh, would you look at that! The first country an asylum seeker will encounter that will actually guarantee their rights as a human being is Australia, funny how that works isn't it?

Edit - Oh and another nice side of the deterrent factor, anyone who's stuck in the middle and was considering going south east but now goes north west gets to join all the other asylum seekers drowning in the Mediterranean. Good job saving people's lives at sea (only the one within sight and mind of Australia!).

Kim Jong ill fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Mar 11, 2015

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

hiddenmovement posted:

So is your nut milk any good?

Yes. I am a master of nut milk.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

Jeez how thick is the cow milk you've been drinking? Is the thickener really necessary? It seems kind of odd to me but I've never tried it so maybe it's actually awesome and I am wrongo. I do put lecithin in mine to stop the almond fat from separating out so maybe that has an effect on the mouthfeel.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I am a chai sipping weirdo from inner city melbourne and I can drink most forms of milk and not really notice the difference all that much

Don't get me started on soft drinks tho

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

There's this weird Thai soft drink I like but I only know it as CARBONATED MALT DRINK. Which is the literal title with no English ingredients sticker.

Tastes good though.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

hiddenmovement posted:

I am a chai sipping weirdo from inner city melbourne and I can drink most forms of milk and not really notice the difference all that much

Don't get me started on soft drinks tho

Can you taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi tho?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

starkebn posted:

Can you taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi tho?

No because they are basically the same. I think pepsi has a slight flavour of artificial sweetner in it but I doubt I could blind test the difference

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

Stoca Zola posted:

Jeez how thick is the cow milk you've been drinking? Is the thickener really necessary? It seems kind of odd to me but I've never tried it so maybe it's actually awesome and I am wrongo. I do put lecithin in mine to stop the almond fat from separating out so maybe that has an effect on the mouthfeel.

I grew up drinking raw milk because the :siren: pasteurization process turns milk toxic :siren: so maybe that has something to do with it. It's not a big deal even if it feels watery, it's just distracting I guess. I'll have to give lecithin a try though.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Gentleman Baller posted:

I grew up drinking raw milk because the :siren: pasteurization process turns milk toxic :siren: so maybe that has something to do with it. It's not a big deal even if it feels watery, it's just distracting I guess. I'll have to give lecithin a try though.

Oh please don't be a troll

please god

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
If an almond was the size of an elephant I still wouldn't care about your nut milk.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Just pull some strings and the forum goes full lactard. I've got your milk right here from :siren:DEEZ NUTS:siren:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress me dead.

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood
I was approached by a stranger outside a lebanese cafe yesterday. He made a crack about how great Australia is (sarcastically). When pressed he elaborated by pointing at the lebanese and something about Islam and women. I pointed out his accent and he explained he grew up overseas.

After a short tete a tete we parted ways, he thanking me for the exchange of views as a sign of healthy community.

Where are all these racist Australians I hear of? All of my anecdotal evidence of bigotry is from bloody foreigners, all the way from co workers to our two most recent heads of state.

I believe they exist, and in greater numbers than what I've run into. But if I were a lesser person I would probably become racist because of all these immigrants I see bringing racism to this country. Which makes about as much sense as racism in general I guess.

Craig your drinking belittles you further in the eyes of your children and they're never coming back to visit after they leave home

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bogans and old people

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Anidav posted:

I love my nut milk. I made some today and offered it to my friends then gave them shelf almond milk to compare.

I felt so honored that they chose my milk as the better. Its so loving easy to make too.

Some idiot put nut milk into the coffee machine at work, and a co worker got an anaphylactic shock from it. Now there is a warning.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
i prefer raw milk

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

You Am I posted:

Some idiot put nut milk into the coffee machine at work, and a co worker got an anaphylactic shock from it. Now there is a warning.
anidav strikes again

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Jumpingmanjim posted:

i prefer raw milk

You monster.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Change from within

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

nut milk goes in sock not coffee guys. sheeesh

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

duck monster posted:

nut milk goes in sock not coffee guys. sheeesh

Yes it is true. It is called a nut bag.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

stfu anidav. bitch.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Wizard Master posted:

stfu anidav. bitch.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wizard Master

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Wouldn't Master Wizard be better?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Anidav posted:

Wouldn't Master Wizard be better?

Hhhuhhhhh duhhhr fhfhuh puhhh? Fhuhhh puhhh? Duhhh

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

In Sri Lanka, Australia saw fit to provide a navy run by Mahinda Rajapaksa – the Sri Lankan president accused of war crimes by the UN – with patrol boats with which to intercept asylum seekers’ boats.

When Rajapaksa’s rule was abruptly ended at the ballot box this year, the new prime minister of Sri Lanka, Ranil Wickremesinghe, said Australia was compromised by its closeness to the former regime.

“This deal was done between Australia and the Rajapaksa government, where you looked the other way [on human rights abuses], then the secretary of defence got the navy to patrol,” Wickremesinghe said in an interview with the Australian, adding: “When human rights were being trampled, and democracy was at bay, these countries [like Australia] were silĀ­ent.”

To Cambodia, Australia has promised an extra $40m in aid to Hun Sen’s deeply corrupt government in return for that country agreeing to accept refugees sent from Australia via Nauru.

In Papua New Guinea, Australia is wedded to the controversial administration of Peter O’Neill because of the prime minister’s support for the Manus Island detention centre.

Australia has been unable to speak out against allegations of embezzlement and fraud against O’Neill (O’Neill sacked the attorney general and police chief who served an arrest warrant on him), or the rorting of Australian-sponsored health funding, education reform and mining development.

And on Nauru, Australia was silent when the country’s Australian chief justice and magistrate were unilaterally sacked and deported by the president, in what was widely seen as a politically motivated action.

Desperate and demeaning 'stop the boats' diplomacy diminishes Australia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Almond milk in tea/coffee is loving dogshit and anyone who actually likes it is a bad and lovely person and should drink a tall glass of my piss

• Locked thread