Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wertjoe

is this ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
wait till the quilt commission hears about this

tao of lmao

XyloJW posted:

i've already fired off a letter to congress about this

Lil Cunty

XyloJW posted:

looks like we've got a squealer, boys

ty crap

ty landy

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

hi fluffie duck I won't be able to submit an entry. computer died. at least it's spring break so I'll be able to get another one or repair it for school in a couple days.

drone not reminded me and I was gonna do one with that punching jpg from the boxing thread but nope. maybe next time :)

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

joke_explainer

Chill la Chill posted:

hi fluffie duck I won't be able to submit an entry. computer died. at least it's spring break so I'll be able to get another one or repair it for school in a couple days.

drone not reminded me and I was gonna do one with that punching jpg from the boxing thread but nope. maybe next time :)

I tried to remind you I posted in a thread you posted in 1 minute later with a reminder and I couldn't pm you. I can't make any promises but finish your square anyway and get it to me when you can and I'll talk with fluffie. she's a hardliner on this sort of thing but I'll campaign for you as hard as I can

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

I tried to remind you I posted in a thread you posted in 1 minute later with a reminder and I couldn't pm you. I can't make any promises but finish your square anyway and get it to me when you can and I'll talk with fluffie. she's a hardliner on this sort of thing but I'll campaign for you as hard as I can

Sec drone sweetie are you implying I'll be accepting squares late? Please don't say that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

joke_explainer

FluffieDuckie posted:

Sec drone sweetie are you implying I'll be accepting squares late? Please don't say that

Oh no. I just want him to finish it anyway. for finishing my list

Lil Cunty

joke_explainer posted:

Oh no. I just want him to finish it anyway. for finishing my list

this has gone way beyond the quilt

ty crap

ty landy

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

oh oops the autocorrect put not instead of bot. you did remind me

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

joke_explainer

when you agree to do a minor art thing for a stranger on the internet, you enter a sacred bond.

Chill la Chill posted:

oh oops the autocorrect put not instead of bot. you did remind me

oh okay good : )

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I asked Luvcow if I could add him to my square, and he said I could!

I humbly request Security Drone to update my waitlister square to this:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

joke_explainer

dopepope posted:

I asked Luvcow if I could add him to my square, and he said I could!

I humbly request Security Drone to update my waitlister square to this:

Awesome!

Only a scant few hours remain but we've had a pretty good turnout this last 24 hrs.

City of Glompton

i have two images on my computer at home, one more hour of work to slog thru, and i will mash those images together. then my friends will no longer have a reason to stalk me online :(

saboten

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you're not using your other one let's delete it before sec drone's head explodes

ok

thank u bacalou

ron color

joke_explainer

City of Glompton posted:

i have two images on my computer at home, one more hour of work to slog thru, and i will mash those images together. then my friends will no longer have a reason to stalk me online :(

sorry!

Only 8 hrs 25 minutes remain...

bwatts

hi. sory to people who gave me oranges. i went with this. i worked really hard on it please give me feedback

i am he

BYOB Monica posted:

hi. sory to people who gave me oranges. i went with this. i worked really hard on it please give me feedback

Miss Psychosis

BYOB Monica posted:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

BYOB Monica posted:

scroll up and down really quickly over it, neat parallax illusion

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
that square just might be my favorite

bacalou

want a shirt with that che bwatts

cuntman.net

edited my square again, going to go with something a bit less half assed this time

joke_explainer

thats awesome bwatts thank you for the excellent contribution!

I Dunno

ty for the responses fluffie and security drone ill try to get something in tonight after work. this is what i get for not looking at big threads :negative:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
big threads are big for a reason

they're good and lots of good posts are in them

unless they're in GBS in which case the bigger the thread the bigger the problem

(unless it's the satan thread which i hear is really rad, and cool)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I Dunno

les fleurs du mall posted:

big threads are big for a reason

they're good and lots of good posts are in them

unless they're in GBS in which case the bigger the thread the bigger the problem

(unless it's the satan thread which i hear is really rad, and cool)

ive learned something v important today

joke_explainer

Alright, so Nomates' is almost done, thank you. Zen just PM'd me, Siluvayne's in progress. We just need drilldo_squirt, ectral, and blub. GODSPEED JOHN GLENN and smoobles. I got a PM back from blub that I didn't understand but hopefully it meant they will produce a square by midnight. Feel free to bother the hell out of those people if you see them.

Stormyish

can we get an updated mock up

joke_explainer

Stormyish posted:

can we get an updated mock up

I haven't had time to finish my script in between work and other stuff but I'll make one when I can. things are looking great. quilt is going to be awesome

A Tin Of Beans

hello everyone i updated the text i added to the square that al borland made

Stormyish

is there somebody over at your place, yelling enhance each time you post one of these?
will we get a version that mortal man cannot comprehend

joke_explainer

A Tin Of Beans posted:

hello everyone i updated the text i added to the square that al borland made

holy poo poo this is like 10 times better, nice work!

A Tin Of Beans

joke_explainer posted:

holy poo poo this is like 10 times better, nice work!

last time i was working on an 8 year old laptop with the shittiest free photo editing software known to man and a trackpad that barely works :negative:

if my postin pal and quilt buddy al borland sees this message i would like to request the original psd file, if such a thing exists, so that i can provide further enchancements as this comes down to the wire. if not ... the dream is dead .....

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Got mine finished. I hope you guys like it!

Devil Bird Thing fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Mar 12, 2015

i am he

I hate it

Miss Psychosis

why are u so mean to ppl

Miss Psychosis

Miss Psychosis posted:

why are u so mean to ppl

dont get me wrong sometimes people deserve to be flamed but you just troll and flame everyone and it makes you look like a tryhard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Is it because of the comic sans font? It's the comic sans, isn't it?

• Locked thread