Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Dunno what this chap is - it's called a "Panion"

This is called a photoshop, I'm afraid. It's a jaguar with a lion's mane tagged on - lion crossbreeds tend to lose the impressive mane and spotted cats crossed with non-spotted cats end with more muted spots.

Edit: Actually, probably a leopard, not a jaguar. I don't see "thumbprints" in the center of the rosettes, a handy way to tell the species apart.

Bonster has a new favorite as of 01:28 on Mar 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ED-E My Love
Feb 26, 2014

The cutest lil' eyebot in the Wasteland

Xoidanor posted:

What in the actual gently caress? Which species do you crossbreed it with to arrive at that monstrosity. :psyduck:

VVVVVV: :downsgun:

This is v. late and no one cares, but that's an American Bully. No Pit Bull would ever reach anywhere near 175 lbs.

Also it is prob. not as big as it looks.

ED-E My Love has a new favorite as of 01:39 on Mar 13, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
speaking of bull dogs, observe:

DwarfWoot
Oct 31, 2013
So a couple of coworkers and I noticed this is being sold at my store:

And now we're waiting to see how long until it gets recalled.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Heh, "Let's Go" book on the left there, so there's a good chance that the book in the middle is somewhere in the English school I work at.

May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious

Ah yes, the most dangerous strain, Hepatitis W.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

May Contain Nuts posted:

Ah yes, the most dangerous strain, Hepatitis W.

Always wondered what the H in George HW Bush stood for.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Why is there a terrified child hiding in a dark shack in the background?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FreudianSlippers posted:

Because he doesn't want to catch hepatitis form the others, duh :rolleyes:.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

FreudianSlippers posted:

That's the time-out shack you get locked in when you misbehave. Didn't you go to kindergarten?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Have a Puma / Ocelot hybrid then:

Please tell me that's called a Pumalot :3:

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Choco1980 posted:

Please tell me that's called a Pumalot :3:

Let's not go there, tis a silly name.

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

Thanks for this. It really, really got me.

Gehenomm
May 1, 2008

Ask me about hitting on mathematicians.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pumas have been known to get jiggy with Leopards to create Pumapards, which has shaken up the whole big cat / small cat thing somewhat.

What I'm getting here is that cats are huge sluts. Would that be a fair assessment?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Choco1980 posted:

Oh my goodness! Their genetic mismatching turns things the opposite direction of the Liger and often makes smaller creatures!

:3:

That's taxidermied. :(

Angela Christine posted:

What I'm getting here is that cats are huge sluts. Would that be a fair assessment?

yes. if female domestic cats in heat are anything to go by, then yes.

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
Honestly, they're really all just giant pussies.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Bored posted:

yes. if female domestic cats in heat are anything to go by, then yes.

Such a great movie. Peak Pacino

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
^^^Is that Christopher Meloni?

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

That fox eared rear end in a top hat.

SERPENTINE, BABOU! SERPENTINE!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

^^^Is that Christopher Meloni?

SERPENTINE, BABOU! SERPENTINE!

They should really get him some toys. It's like...Meowshwitz in there.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hes got that baDoinkaDoink

:doink:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
I, too, have watched a popular tv show.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I've seen this ad a couple of times before but only now noticed that they offer a 30 day trial period; that's gotta be a fun call to make.

"Hello, I need to talk to someone about getting an RA number for this device that I've been stuffing up my rear end for the past month?"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Here's another, more ghastly thought: What do they do with the used ones, that have been sent back?

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
Something something inappropriate something something.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

The Mentalizer posted:

"Hello, I need to talk to someone about getting an RA number for this device that I've been stuffing up my rear end for the past month?"

"Here's your number, when we receive it we'll package it up as is and send it to the next sucker. Just as we did when you bought it."

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Dude do you know how expensive zoning is for a swim-up bar?

When life gives you lemons, man

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

When all that's left to do is drink.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Priorities? Check

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

ED-E My Love posted:

This is v. late and no one cares, but that's an American Bully. No Pit Bull would ever reach anywhere near 175 lbs.

Also it is prob. not as big as it looks.
'Obviously there are bigger breeds of dogs out there like Caucasian shepherds but he's pretty big for a pitbull, here's a video of him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UMslJrzLOg

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Zopotantor posted:

"Here's your number, when we receive it we'll package it up as is and send it to the next sucker. Just as we did when you bought it."

Unless they were just pulling the "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels" dildo scam the whole time.

quote:

You take out an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos. You sell it with, I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", "the latest and greatest in sexual technology", "guaranteed results or your money back", all that bollocks. Now, these dils cost twenty-five quid a pop. That's a snip for the amount of pleasure they're gonna give the recipients. But they send their cheques to the other company name – nothing offensive, er, "Bobbie's Bits" or something – for twenty-five quid. You take that twenty-five quid, you stick it in the bank until it clears. Now, this is the smart bit. You send back the cheque for twenty-five pound from the other company name, "Arse Tickler's Faggots Fan Club", saying we're sorry, we couldn't get the supplies from America because they ran out of stock. Now, you see how many people cash that cheque: not a single soul, because who wants their bank manager to know they tickle arse when they're not paying cheques?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

SquirrelFace posted:

Hes adorable! :3:

Dogs stop being cute when they approach the sizes where a grown man is no longer enough to restrain them.

That is, except for Sankt Bernards. :3:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Xoidanor posted:

Dogs stop being cute when they approach the sizes where a grown man is no longer enough to restrain them.

That is, except for Sankt Bernards. :3:

Also Great Pyrenees. They are best dogs :3:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

And Caucasian Shepherds. At least until they open their mouths.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

This happened here in Australia last month, after a cyclone. (e: 'this' being the thing I'm about to post, not the thing you just posted.)

It's from a news website, and the caption reads:
"A lot of businesses in Yappoon are closed but not this bottle-o. line out the door "

(A bottle-o is a liquor store.)

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

The Mentalizer posted:

Unless they were just pulling the "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels" dildo scam the whole time.

That happened. There are several really-happened incidents in the movie. I don't remember enough details to Google it, right now, but the information is out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Centripetal Horse posted:

That happened. There are several really-happened incidents in the movie. I don't remember enough details to Google it, right now, but the information is out there.

I'm pretty sure enzyte would sign people who ordered a bottle up for a plan without their knowledge and force anyone who wanted to cancel to go to a doctor and get a note saying that their penis was still tiny to send to them.

• Locked thread