Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

iyaayas01 posted:

Was that when you guys almost started a war with Iran?

:lol: Actually no, but we kept an eye on Iranian radars as we flew past (through the WEZ even).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Equine Don posted:

When you think about it lethal injection is just a vaccine for living.

The important question is does it cause autism?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

ActusRhesus posted:

The important question is does it cause autism?
No, injections cure autism.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spicy Guacamole posted:

No injections cause autism.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Texas cures tards

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
Fabulous. How do parents of indigo children feel about it?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ActusRhesus posted:

Fabulous. How do parents of indigo children feel about it?

Blessed, I'm sure.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Also, Don what happened to your Ferguson thread?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

gfanikf posted:

The New York Legislature is a special kind of loving stupid.

Laboratories of Democracy

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

GMO panic is nearly as stupid as the anti-vaccine movement, so it's nice having them both in a convenient, stupid package.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

But... frankencrop.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ActusRhesus posted:

Also, Don what happened to your Ferguson thread?

some white guy's been pretending to be black and that effectronica guy seems to have some kind of severe mental disorder what's new

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

some white guy's been pretending to be black and that effectronica guy seems to have some kind of severe mental disorder what's new

No...the thread Don posted a while back...you know...the one where people were actually having substantive discussions about poo poo. It was...nice.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ActusRhesus posted:

No...the thread Don posted a while back...you know...the one where people were actually having substantive discussions about poo poo. It was...nice.

People stopped replying so I closed it.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Oh. Also, stop letting me telepathically summon you into threads you regularly post in.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ActusRhesus posted:

Oh. Also, stop letting me telepathically summon you into threads you regularly post in.

actually why the gently caress are you still posting in there

it's the same poo poo over and over again why are you participating

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

actually why the gently caress are you still posting in there

it's the same poo poo over and over again why are you participating

Deployed husband. Sleeping kid. Phenomenal self loathing.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
All lawyers hate themselves, duh.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Equine Don posted:

All lawyers hate themselves, duh.

It's true.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Shooting Blanks posted:

Chicago PD is terrifying.

I know this was 10 pages ago, but my town literally uses Stingrays on U.S. persons.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/06/activists-say-chicago-police-used-stingray-eavesdropping-technology-during-protests/

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
So, uh, Richard Nixon sabotaged the 1968 peace talks between North and South Vietnam so that he could beat Humphrey in the election. This led to the deaths of 20,000 American servicemen between then and when the war ended.

I've always known that Nixon was evil trash, but even for him that's shockingly vile.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

That is some wag the dog poo poo right there

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

Deployed husband.

How's Jody doing?

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

lol Chicago PD

Zeroisanumber posted:

So, uh, Richard Nixon sabotaged the 1968 peace talks between North and South Vietnam so that he could beat Humphrey in the election. This led to the deaths of 20,000 American servicemen between then and when the war ended.

I've always known that Nixon was evil trash, but even for him that's shockingly vile.

Yeah, that and the defense of and aid to Pakistan when they were literally committing genocide are probably the two worst things Nixon did.

Which is saying something because the list of "bad things" Nixon did is pretty long.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Master Bateman posted:

How's Jody doing?

Heh...affairs. that would require me to find another person I'm willing to let touch me. I barely found one and mostly because I wanted a kid.

And someone to cook and kill bugs and poo poo.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

People have kids on purpose?

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Crazy right?

They're actually pretty cool once they hit the age you can start training them to do poo poo.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i think im in love

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Right now baby rhesus is 2. She cleans toilets, sweeps floors (badly) and does a sweet pirate impression.

Toddlers saying "yaaaaarrrrrrrrr" are adorable.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ActusRhesus posted:

Right now baby rhesus is 2. She cleans toilets, sweeps floors (badly) and does a sweet pirate impression.

Toddlers saying "yaaaaarrrrrrrrr" are adorable.

this is some kind of hosed up cinderella story youve begun isnt it

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

this is some kind of hosed up cinderella story youve begun isnt it

More like child labor. She makes some badass shoes too.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Pro tip: make them think it's a game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Roosevelt was the last president I thought was any good. It's a tossup whether Teddy or FDR was the good one, though.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

So the Shiite militias in Iraq that we've been arming have retaken large parts of Tikrit from ISIS, and they're beheading people, shooting kids, and posting the photos on Instagram.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/dirty-brigades-us-trained-iraqi-forces-investigated-war/story?id=29193253

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Emergency response brigade's come a long way from getting their asses kicked by JAM

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Sergg posted:

So the Shiite militias in Iraq that we've been arming have retaken large parts of Tikrit from ISIS, and they're beheading people, shooting kids, and posting the photos on Instagram.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/dirty-brigades-us-trained-iraqi-forces-investigated-war/story?id=29193253

is anyone actually surprised? savage gonna savage

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

This guy promised a full investigation.

Ima Grip And Sip
Oct 19, 2014

:sherman:

3...2...1...GLASS

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Sergg posted:

This guy promised a full investigation.

That is a very unfortunate name he has there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Probably the same people that were OUTRAGED Chris Kyle called Iraqis savages.

• Locked thread